IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Turkish Language Is The Easiest One, Who does not want to learn it ?
Mordoth
post 03/02/07 04:29 PM
Post #1

TURKIST

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 262

Turkish Children Learn Their Mother Tongue Earliest
By Anadolu News Agency (aa), Berlin
Thursday, July 28, 2005
zaman.com

A research conducted worldwide has established that Turkish children are the fastest at learning their native language.

The results were released at the International Association for the Study of Child Languages 10th congress in Berlin, Germany, where it was indicated that Turkish children could speak their native language by the age of 2-3 years in a grammatically correct manner. Linguistics Professor Klann Delius noted that the Turkish language was easy to learn. Suffixes in Turkish that determine person and tense are regular. Using them is like arranging Lego pieces. According to the research, it takes 12 years for Arab speaking children, and 4-5 years for German children to acquire the grammatical mastery in their mother tongue. The congress held in Berlin is attended by about 800 linguists from around the world.

Note that this article has been copied from Zaman Daily.

SIMILARITIES BETWEEN TURKISH AND HUNGARIAN

Let us see examples in Turkish and Hungarian:

elma alma apple
elmam almm my apple
elmalarım almim my apples

ada sziget island
adam szigetem my island
adalarım szigeteim my islands

Ev hz house
evim hzam my house
evlerim hzaim my houses

ocuku gyerek child
ocuğum gyerekem my child
ocuklarım gyerekeim my children

In Turkish the possessive affix for the first person can take the following
forms after a consonant, abiding the vowel harmony with four forms:
-ım/im/m/um

After a vocal : -m

For plural lerim/- larım compound affixes are used, where ler/-lar are plural forms using the sound harmony with two forms, -ım/im are logically the possessive affixes

The vowel harmony or rule with four forms ( the affix vocal is set according to the vocal in the last syllable of the word) :

i type affix after e, i
after ,
ı after a , ı
u after o,u

The sound harmony with two forms:
e after e, i, ,
a after a, ı, o, u

In Hungarian also the vowels can be interconnected through the laws of vowel harmony, the affixes can take two or three forms, usually agree with the last vowel in stem:

a, e (-ban,ben in ) , ((v)al,(v)el with), (ba,be into),(ra-re onto) , (nl,nl at),((v),(v) into a) ,ő (bl,ből from) (tl,től from nearby)
u, (ul,l for ,by) o,e, (hoz,hez,hz to )

Exemples: hz hzban, kocsi kocsiban,mese mesben ,alma almban,vz vzben, film filmben tkr tkrben,kt ktban,

In Hungarian the possessive affix is m, all stems with final a,e are altered in , before most affixes. The oblique stem is an exception : torok (throat) torkom (my throat) gyomor (stomach), gyomrom (my stomach),dal (song) dalom (my song),

In Hungarian two plural are used k : gyerek, gyerekek , the other plural -i is used only with person affixes, gyerekeimet my children, in accusative.

Expressing possession,existence:

Bir kalemim var. Egy tollam van. I have a pen.
Alinin bir kalemi var. Alinak van egy tolla. Ali has a pen.
Zeynepin bir ocuğu var. Zeynepnek egy gyereke van. Zeynep has a child.
Cebimde ok elma var. Zsebemben sok alma van. I have many apples in my pocket.
Cebimde ok kk elma var. Zsebemben sok kicsi alma van. I have many little apples in my pocket.

Kimin kitabı ? Kinek a knyve? Whose book?
Words:
Kim = Ki = Who, ok = sok = many, kk = kicsi = little, bir = egy = one, kalem=toll=pen
Cebi=zseb=pocket

To express that there is something in Turkish the word var is used, in Hungarian van. Also for the expression of possession var in Turkish,van in Hungarian is used.

The possessed noun in Turkish gets the i, ı, ,u (the possessive affix of the third person singular, if the word ends with a consonant the si, sı, s,su ) endings and the possessor the in, ın, n,un if it ends with a consonant otherwise it will be intercaleted n.

Hungarian:
a fi(-nak a) knyv-e
the boy(-DAT DET) book-3SGPOSS
'the boy's book'
The possessor gets the nak/-nek endings of the dative case and the possessed noun gets the possessive affix of the third person singular, if we want to express or stress a definit thing, otherwise the simple form is used: a fi knyv-e

The simmilarity of the personal pronouns.

Kim o? Ki ő ? Who is he/she?

ben n notable simmilarity
sen te
o ő notable simmilarity
biz mi
siz ti
onlar ők notable simmilarity (the third person plural is formed with the use of pluralform from singular)

Also look at the sen te, siz ti forms:
ben>biz n>mi
sen>siz te>ti

The iz form comes up in the turkish affixes for the first and second person plural.
possessive affixes of the first and second person plural
-imiz/ımız/umuz/mz
-iniz/ınız/unuz/nz
verbal affixes of the first and second person plural
-iz/ız/uz/z
- siniz/sınız/sunuz/snz

elmam almm my apple
elmamız almnk our apple

Simmilarity of the question asking particles:

Kim =ki =who Kim o? = Ki ő? Who is he/she? Iyi arkadaşım. Egy j bartom. A good friend of mine.
(iyi=j=good, y stands for the hungarian j)

Kiminle=kivel=with whom
nerede=merre,hol
ne =mi =what? Ne var? Mi van? What is ? Or What is available? What can be found?
ka=hny = how many?

Past tense signs in Turkish: di/dı/d/du
-after , f, h, k, p, s, ş, t: ti/tı/t/tu

In hungarian the sign of past tence is t

geldim = jttem I came
yaptım =csinltam I made
geldik== jttnk We came.
yaptık =csinltunk We made.

Also the verbal affix -m for the first person singular is the same in hungarian and turkish,the difference is that in Hungarian is used to express a definit thing at present tence.

Thus, there are two first person singular suffixes in the non-past form of the verb : -k is used with an indefinite direct object and -m is used with definite objects. Note that both suffixes also refer to the first person singular noun.

Gazete okuyorum = jsgot olvasok. I read a newspaper.
Gazeteyi okuyorum = Olvasom az jsgot. I read the newspaper.

And a film for all of you:
Cebimde ok Kk Elma Var - Zsebemben Sok Kicsi Alma Van
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/02/07 09:31 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

congratulations, your language is so simple and primitive!...it matches your culture..!!
it's probably so easy because you don't teach your kids the word 'genocide'
because in turkish, that word would be so long and heavy, in order to include all the crimes you have commited.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/03/07 06:26 AM
Post #3

TURKIST

Your reply is not related to the topic , please do not deflect the issue .

WE teach our children the word " Genocide " , of course .

It is " TURKISH GENOCIDE -> Trk Soykirimi " .

+Quote Post
prot9999
post 03/03/07 02:25 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 291

Dear Hosank,

Are you know, how much armenian word based Turkish language? : 4262

What is mean armenian language : "Bilana bir, bilmiyana bin'' ?
What is mean armenian language : ''Dyuşmanı gyozi gyor olsun'' ?

Also ''aik, aiklik'' ?

''Aık, ada, bacanak, bağlama, akal, anak, damga, dolma, dğme, gemi, kapak, kayık, kazan, ocak, sağrı, sayı, sarma, toka'' ?

I think your must generate own words before "genocide". If here are subject "genocide", i can ask to you, why yours dont going to Lahey trials like Bosnians? We are going now for Khoadjali, but yours still afraid this icon_wink.gif

Regards,

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 03/03/07 10:18 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 707
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: ARMENIA!

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/03/07 12:26 PM) [snapback]104648[/snapback]

Your reply is not related to the topic , please do not deflect the issue .

WE teach our children the word " Genocide " , of course .

It is " TURKISH GENOCIDE -> Trk Soykirimi " .

Trk soykirimi?
thanx, il try to remember the two words that shouldnt be put together.
you forgot "commit by"

as in: genocide turk...genocide COMMITED BY turk

thats better icon_biggrin.gif

QUOTE(prot9999 @ 03/03/07 08:25 PM) [snapback]104658[/snapback]

Dear Hosank,

Also ''aik, aiklik'' ?

''Aık, ada, bacanak, bağlama, akal, anak, damga, dolma, dğme, gemi, kapak, kayık, kazan, ocak, sağrı, sayı, sarma, toka'' ?

I think your must generate own words before "genocide". If here are subject "genocide", i can ask to you, why yours dont going to Lahey trials like Bosnians? We are going now for Khoadjali, but yours still afraid this icon_wink.gif

Regards,

HAHAHA look like dumb and dumber are finally re-united...

hey prot9999, are you know how many turkish words arent actually of turkihs origin? ALL!
your language is arabic mixed with altin words. its basically stolen...just like your culture/land/heritage.

I dunno prot, thats not armenian! smiley17.gif

whso scared of khojaly? certainly not us. notice the strange silence coming from the armenian government? its because NO ONE CARES! youd have to be stupid to consider some 150 azeris killed closer to azeri positions then to armenian ones, a genocide!

hahah i heard turkey is even considering recognising it as an authentic case of genocide. you know what will happen then prot? THE WORLD WILL LAUGH AT TURKEY!

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/15/07 01:12 PM
Post #6

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

prot, no offence..but i was not able to recognise any of those words...
exept for dolma and sarma, which are actually arabic words...

actually, though there are a few words in armenian with turkish origin, there arn't that many im afraid.

at one time, there were a large number of words from turkish in armenian, but they have been cleansed out of the language in the late 1800s..

some armenians use turkish words in their daily speech, but that is because they come from places like constantinople and so on...and they picked up some turkish...though there is an armenian equivalent

for example, some times you will hear an armenian say: Chodjukh(donno how you spell it in turkish) referring to children, but the armenian word is Erekha...

if you want to know alittle about armenian,..armenian is the oldest (greek being the second oldest) european language..it is the closes to the original proto-indo-european dialect

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/18/07 08:50 AM
Post #7

TURKIST

The word " Dolma " is Turkish ; that comes from the verb " Dolmak " .

"Dolmak : To Fill "

Not Arabic .

In Greek , the word " Uydurma " is also Turkish , generally used .

Uydurma : Bullsheet icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/19/07 03:06 PM
Post #8

bah, what ever, every language borrows...

armenians, from turkey and syria use the words dolma and sarma, but there there are armenians words for it too.(non-turkish)

+Quote Post
davit
post 03/19/07 03:49 PM
Post #9

Poster 300

Member No.: 3,284
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: im armenian im 14 years old im cristian im not interested in any other culters like muslim because tahts wrong and muslim suck.lol

QUOTE(prot9999 @ 03/03/07 02:25 PM) [snapback]104658[/snapback]
Dear Hosank,

Also ''aik, aiklik'' ?

Regards,

YOU KNOW THATS NOT ARMENIAN THAT MORE SOUNDS LIKE CRAPISH OR BULL POOISH A DIDNT RECOGNIZE ANY OF THOSE WORDS MAYBE IN TURKEY THEY TELL YOU THAT THATS ARMENIAN ND MAYBE THEY TELL YOU THAT THERES IS NO ARMENIA AND WE ARE DEAD NATION.HA? smiley14.gif

+Quote Post
prot9999
post 03/19/07 04:02 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 291

QUOTE(davit @ 03/20/07 02:49 AM) [snapback]105608[/snapback]
YOU KNOW THATS NOT ARMENIAN THAT MORE SOUNDS LIKE CRAPISH OR BULL POOISH A DIDNT RECOGNIZE ANY OF THOSE WORDS MAYBE IN TURKEY THEY TELL YOU THAT THATS ARMENIAN ND MAYBE THEY TELL YOU THAT THERES IS NO ARMENIA AND WE ARE DEAD NATION.HA? smiley14.gif

You must first learn "how dont writing letters with big capital" rules.

Second, if armenia was not dead, why yours dont living in armenia? Beause armenian are finished, playing last days. Armenians will be losting in history now. No development, not natural richs, not freedom and much lies, enemity to neighbours.

No more armenia, we are making grave for armenia now, yours helping to us for this. smiley23.gif

Regards,

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/19/07 10:51 PM
Post #11

Second, if armenia was not dead, why yours dont living in armenia? Beause armenian are finished, playing last days. Armenians will be losting in history now. No development, not natural richs, not freedom and much lies, enemity to neighbours.

No more armenia, we are making grave for armenia now, yours helping to us for this

why are we not living in armenia? first of all, Davit is born and raised there, i have family there, and intending to move there asap...

but why arn't we living in armenia? because you kicked us out of our land..did you forget??

armenians are finished? almost..but not quite..we are still around..and ill bet we will be around longer then you will.
see, in armenia, there is freedom, in armenia, we have a higher GDP then that of turkey, even though we are under blockade, we have developement, and natural riches...(resources)...but let me give you a simple lesson in economics: nations who base their whole economy on natural resources are those who cannot plan ahead, and those who will fall into economic recession once that resource dries out...
ex; azerbaijan. azerbaijan's ONLY profitable income is oil. once that runs out...azerbaijan will be a finished country.

armenia on the other hand has built a succesful economy on a blockade. our economy is diversified. mostly under 5 categories: agriculture IT, construction and so on....

actually, last time you tried to make 'no more armenia' you didn't even bother to dig graves for the people you murdered.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/24/14 12:27 PM