Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Azeri Genocide By Armenians
prot9999
post 03/21/07 05:33 AM
Post #1

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 291

THE AZERI GENOCIDE BY ARMENIANS

After the Republic of Azerbaijan regained its independence, it has become possible to renew the objective picture of the past history of our nation. The truth which for many years was kept back, is getting disclosed and misinterpreted events are getting their real value.

Numerous acts of genocide against Azeri, which for many years did not receive its deserved political and legal assessment, is one of the secret pages of our history.

The Gulustan and Turkmenchay agreements signed in 1813 and 1828 provided the legal ground for the partition of the nation of Azerbaijan and division of its historical lands. The occupation of the lands continued the national tragedy of Azerbaijan people. Within a short time, gross settlement of Armenians in the territories of Azerbaijan has begun. The occupation of Azeri territories became an integral part of the genocide.

Armenians moved to Yerevan, Nakhchivan and Karabakh khanates have achieved to establish their administrative territorial unit of Armenian region despite their minority as compared to Azeris residing in the same area. This artificial division provided political reasons for the removal and annihilation of Azeris in their native lands. This was followed by propaganda of the establishment of the Great Armenia. In order to ensure the exculpation of the idea to establish this fictitious state in the territory of Azerbaijan, a wide-scale programme, aimed at the falsification of the national history of Armenians, was started. The distortion of the history of Azerbaijan and the whole Caucasus, formed an integral part of this programme.

Inspired by the idea of the establishment of the Great Armenia, Armenian invaders started to openly implement on a wide scale their evil actions against the nation of Azerbaijan during 1905-1907. Armenians started their brutal acts in Baku and further spread them through the rest of Azerbaijan and Azeri villages in the current territory of Armenia. Hundreds of settlements were razed to the ground and thousands of people were savagely killed. The organizers of these events were creating an unfavorable image about the people of Azerbaijan to hide the truth and prevent these events from a correct political and legal evaluation.

They got use of the World War I, Russian revolutions in February and October of 1917, and managed to accomplish their ideas under the plea of the Bolshevism. The implementation of a cruel plan of cleansing the population of Azerbaijan in the provinces started by the Baku commune under the plea of fighting against counter-revolutionary elements in March of 1918. Armenian crimes have secured themselves an everlasting place in the memory of Azeri people. Thousands of Azeri civilians, were murdered for the only reason of their belonging to the nation of Azerbaijan. Armenians destroyed dwelling houses and burnt people alive. Most of Baku was turned into ruins with national architectural sights, schools, hospitals, mosques and other monuments destroyed.

Azeri genocide was particularly cruel in Baku, Shamakha, Guba, Karabakh, Zangezur, Nakhchivan, Lenkaran and other regions. Many civilians in those areas were killed, the villages were brought to ashes and national monuments were razed to the ground.

After the establishment of the Azerbaijan National Republic, closest attention was paid to the March 1918 events. The Council of Ministers issued a decree on July 15th 1918, to establish an extraordinary committee for the investigation of those tragic events. The committee investigated the first stage of the March genocide; the brutal acts in Shemakha and the cruel crimes in the territory of Yerevan province. A special department was established under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to notify the community about the truth. The Azerbaijan National Republic declared March 31st as a mourning day for two times - in 1919 and 1920. It was the first attempt in the history to give a political assessment to genocide against the people of Azerbaijan and to the aggressive process which continued for over a century. But the collapse of the Azerbaijan National Republic did not allow to finish this process.

In 1920, Armenians got use of the coming of the Soviet power into the South Caucasus, and declared the annexation of Zangezur and other regions of Azerbaijan to the Armenian Soviet Republic. They later started to utilize newer means to strengthen their policy, aimed at the deportation of Azeri people from these territories. For this purpose, they got use of the 23 December 1947 decree of the Soviet Council of Ministers "On removal of collective farmers and other Azeri population from the Armenian Soviet Republic to the Kura-Araz lowlands of the Azerbaijan Soviet Republic". During 1948-1953, they finally achieved the purpose of mass deportation of Azeri people from their historical land, at the state level.

At the beginning of the 50th Armenians nationalists with the help of their defenders began to conduct a cruel aggressive campaign against the nation of Azerbaijan. In regular published books, magazines and newspapers in the territory of the former Soviet Union there were made the attempts to prove the belonging of our national culture, classic heritage and architectural monuments to Armenians. At the same time they strengthened their efforts to create a negative image about Azeri people worldwide. In order to create the image of "a long-suffering oppressed Armenia nation" they deliberately distorted the events which took part in this region in the beginning of the century. They called themselves the victims of the genocide, which they in reality conducted against Azeri people. Persecution of our compatriots in the territory of Yerevan, where the main population were Azeris and from the other parts of Armenia SSR led to their mass proscription. Armenians roughly violated the rights of Azeri people, created the obstacles to get the education in native language and exerted a strong pressure ipon them. The historical names of Azeri villages were changed within a previously unforeseen process in the history of toponymy, when ancient names were replaced with the modern ones.

The trumped-up Armenian history was raised at the state political level in order to bring up younger generations of Armenians in the spirit of chauvinism. Brought up in the manner of Azeri literature and culture, which served to great humanism ideals, the young generation of Azeris stayed helpless before Armenia's extremist ideology.

The claims against the Azeri national spirit, honor and dignity, created an ideological platform for the political and military aggression. The Azeri genocide, which was not given a correct political and legal evaluation, led to distortion of historical facts in the Soviet media and misleading of the communities by Armenians. The leadership of Azerbaijan did not pay the sufficient attention to anti-Azeri propaganda, which raised and intensified among the soviet regime in mid-80s.

The deportation of hundreds of thousands of Azeris from their historical lands at the first stage of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict in 1988, also did not receive a correct political assessment in Azerbaijan. The autonomous republic of Nagorno Karabakh was taken from Azerbaijan's control and annexed to the Armenian SSR at the basis of an unconstitutional decree of Armenian Republic and under assistance of the Moscow-led Special Administration Committee. This fact caused a serious dissatisfaction among the nation of Azerbaijan and forced it to begin important political activities. Even though the aggressive policy aimed at the occupation of the territories of Azerbaijan, was strongly criticized at numerous rallies held in Azerbaijan, the political leadership still did not give up its passive and contemplative position. In January of 1990, Soviet troops were brought to Baku in order to prevent further development of the national liberation movement. Hundreds of Azeri people were killed and injured, as the result.

In February of 1992, Armenians accomplished unforeseen brutalities among the population of Khojaly. The Khojali Genocide saw thousands of Azeri people murdered and taken prisoners of war. The whole city was razed to the ground.

The adventurous policy of Armenian nationalists and separatists in Nagorno Karabakh, forced from their homelands over one million of Azeri nationals, who now have to live in tent camps.

The tragedies which took place in Azerbaijan in the XIX-XX centuries and resulted in occupation of Azeri lands, formed the consecutive stages of Armenia's purposeful policy against the Azeri people. Efforts were made to give a political assessment to only one of those events - the March 1918 massacre. The successor of the Azerbaijan National Republic - the Republic of Azerbaijan - considers it a historical duty to ensure a logical continuation to unfulfilled political decrees and political evaluation to the genocide

Source: http://www.euro-caspian.com/azeri_genocide.htm

I have putting this article because armenians still dont know(!) what happening last 200 year in Azerbaijan. Still armenians deny this genocide. But all evidences and sources showing Azerbaijan Genocide. We dont know when armenians will be admit Azerbaijan genocide. But this big humanity crime by armenians. Also Armenians diaspoara (Like France Deveciyan, Canada, USA diaspora armenians) did supported this genocide with money and weapons. So all armenian must admit this genocide. but Still deny by armenians

Regards,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/21/07 11:09 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

lol...

t has become possible to renew the objective picture of the past history of our nation.

lol..what history?
prot, you do realise that euro-caspian is azeri government funded propaganda. most of it is a lie.

this article claims that armenians never existed in the lands of what is today armenia. it says that yerevan was an azeri city and so on. if this is true, then where do the armenians really come from? if the azeris have been living in armenia for thousands of years?

I have putting this article because armenians still dont know(!) what happening last 200 year in Azerbaijan. Still armenians deny this genocide. But all evidences and sources showing Azerbaijan Genocide. We dont know when armenians will be admit Azerbaijan genocide. But this big humanity crime by armenians. Also Armenians diaspoara (Like France Deveciyan, Canada, USA diaspora armenians) did supported this genocide with money and weapons. So all armenian must admit this genocide. but Still deny by armenians

armenians know very well what happened in the last 200 years, when azerbaijan didn't exist. deny what genocide? the killing of some 500 civilians by azeri solders is an armenian crime now? euro-caspian is not a source. for god's sake they say that armenia doesn't even exist, but then they say that the armenians murdered azeris...ahhhhhhhhh..
you want us to admit to the deaths of 500 people, why you do not want to accept that your country murdered 1.5 MILLION ARMENIANS??
what weapons? armenians had the hunting rifles they had in their houses. most of the soviet weaponry of the south caucasus was in azeri depots.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/21/07 07:18 PM
Post #3

TURKIST

Member No.: 262

You're wrong ; prot9999 .
Armenians properly know what happened . But they try to cover the genocide of 92 ; Karabag , by recompileing their ex LIE files .

- Armenian gangsters & raids
- ASALA terrorism
- Armenian illegal invasion of Karabag

Armos should be judged all because of these three . WE always defeat them either on the tables & documents and in the battle field .

Hosank ; you have never visited Armenia , and defend so-called Armenian rights upon us . LoL ; who knows you have no Turkish blood within your veins ?

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/21/07 07:38 PM
Post #4

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

armenians do know what happened, turks don't because it has nothing to do with them...

what illegal invasion?
so, you want to put the entire armenian population on trial for what a few hundred terrorists did 20 years ago? who were already put on trial and have served sentences.

WE always defeat them either on the tables & documents and in the battle field .

you have not beaten us on the battlefield for 300 years. mudering ottoman civilians of armenian ethnicity is not victory.
we have beaten you in Van, Sartarapat, Mussa dagh, and we were under armed and under manned.
we have won in artsakh...

oh on the bargaining table now? the only victories there were bargaining with the soviet in order to get western armenia in the 20s, and then again to gain Kars, and then giving naxichevan and artsakh to the azeri pigs.

yet so far, you have done nothing on the artsakh debate, we are still there and there to stay.

mordoth, i have family in armenia, i have been to armenia several times, and i am going back there this summer.

i have been to artsakh also btw, i have seen the destruction the azeris have brought there, i spoke to the veterans the survivors..

you haven't and thus are in no position to argue

who knows you have no Turkish blood within your veins ?

i know my family history, my family has lived in a village, in what is now turkey that was 100% armenian for thousands of years, there has been no intermixing with turks...

i may have turkish cousins though..im sure you read the story of my grandfather who survived the genocide. he says that the turks captured his sister, which was known for her beauty...chances are, she may have died, or she may have had children with a turk..or who knows???

but mordoth, let me ask you a more pertinent question...how do you know YOU don't have armenian blood?

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/21/07 08:29 PM
Post #5

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 03/21/07 08:38 PM) [snapback]105745[/snapback]
what illegal invasion?
so, you want to put the entire armenian population on trial for what a few hundred terrorists did 20 years ago? who were already put on trial and have served sentences.

A few hundred terrorists , right , they 've shown a great effort in terrorism .
You try to put whole Turkish public because of the tragedy of deportation happened 100 years ago ; so ?

Some of those terrorists have not been accused and released after a couple of months imprisonment .

you have not beaten us on the battlefield for 300 years. mudering ottoman civilians of armenian ethnicity is not victory.
we have beaten you in Van, Sartarapat, Mussa dagh, and we were under armed and under manned.
we have won in artsakh...

We 've always beaten you either on the desk and in the battlefield.
Armenians have a regular infantry , cavalary - and obviously it is what you refer as civilians . LoL
Armenians have always run ; that's why armo officials have signed Treaty of Moscow .

oh on the bargaining table now? the only victories there were bargaining with the soviet in order to get western armenia in the 20s, and then again to gain Kars, and then giving naxichevan and artsakh to the azeri pigs.

yet so far, you have done nothing on the artsakh debate, we are still there and there to stay.
mordoth, i have family in armenia, i have been to armenia several times, and i am going back there this summer.
There were Soviet and Armenian officials in that bargain table , lol .
It is not an ordinary desk we are discussing about .
They gave the Eastern provinces of Ottoman back to their rightful owners .
i have been to artsakh also btw, i have seen the destruction the azeris have brought there, i spoke to the veterans the survivors..

you haven't and thus are in no position to argue
i know my family history, my family has lived in a village, in what is now turkey that was 100% armenian for thousands of years, there has been no intermixing with turks...

i may have turkish cousins though..im sure you read the story of my grandfather who survived the genocide. he says that the turks captured his sister, which was known for her beauty...chances are, she may have died, or she may have had children with a turk..or who knows???

Destruction of Azeris . LoL ; that is ironic .
Accuse others in order to cover the sheet you've pis*ed .

No Armenian properly knows their family history ; only Ottoman records might have guide you .
Turkey was 100% ARmo ; there was no Turks . But it was ruled by Turks , lol .

If Turks captured the lady ; she would have been sent to an assembly of War Refugees .

but mordoth, let me ask you a more pertinent question...how do you know YOU don't have armenian blood?
I know my whole family from 1400 till today . IT is not that pertinant icon_razz.gif
They fought against the Turks in battle of Varna. After the Turkish dominancy ; my cohorts fought under the command of Pashas .
Predecessors of MY mother is migrated from Caucasus . They were the Turks of Dagestan .

I 've never had an Armenian relative .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/22/07 12:20 PM
Post #6

You try to put whole Turkish public because of the tragedy of deportation happened 100 years ago ; so ?

DON'T YOU GET IT? WE ARE NOT MAD AT THE TURKISH PUBLIC FOR WHAT HAPPENED 90 YEARS AGO, BUT AT THE GOVERNMENT WHO PERPETRATED IT ALL

Armenians have a regular infantry , cavalary - and obviously it is what you refer as civilians . LoL
Armenians have always run ; that's why armo officials have signed Treaty of Moscow .

armenians had cavalry? and regular infantry? where the hell did you learn history? armenians had nothing but outdated muskets.

armenians with no word of their own. you should know how an autocratic system works, since you live in something similar.

If Turks captured the lady ; she would have been sent to an assembly of War Refugees .

no no, she has been seen by witnesses...she was forcemarried to a turk...we don't know what happened after that.

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 03/26/07 03:23 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 707
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: ARMENIA!

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(prot9999 @ 03/21/07 11:33 AM) [snapback]105693[/snapback]
THE AZERI GENOCIDE BY ARMENIANS

Source: http://www.euro-caspian.com/azeri_genocide.htm

Regards,

Wow, this sure opened my eyes. maybe us armenians are all a bunch of lyers.
maybe there never was an armenian genocide, maybe my forefathers just decided to pack up and leave thier ancestral lands because all they wanted was to share the wealth with the turks.
maybe its true, maybe the armenians did genocide the azeris, maybe 130 azeris dead counts as genocide. i see the light at last. the armenian hordes butchered the poor azeris, then dragged their bodies out of the city and brought them within azeri lines.
it all makes sense now!

thank you prot, for opening my eyes...to your infinate stupidity!
you say a french source is bious because ur sure armenians payed the french people to write such things. but in your "link" its literally written by azeri government officials. your stupidity knows no bounds.

+Quote Post
Senharib
post 03/30/07 10:28 AM
Post #8

Poster 100

Member No.: 432

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/21/07 09:29 PM) [snapback]105752[/snapback]
A few hundred terrorists , right , they 've shown a great effort in terrorism .

Some of those terrorists have not been accused and released after a couple of months imprisonment .

Destruction of Azeris . LoL ; that is ironic .
Accuse others in order to cover the sheet you've pis*ed .

No Armenian properly knows their family history ; only Ottoman records might have guide you .
Turkey was 100% ARmo ; there was no Turks . But it was ruled by Turks , lol .

I know my whole family from 1400 till today . IT is not that pertinant icon_razz.gif
They fought against the Turks in battle of Varna. After the Turkish dominancy ; my cohorts fought under the command of Pashas .
Predecessors of MY mother is migrated from Caucasus . They were the Turks of Dagestan .

I 've never had an Armenian relative .

haha no of course not. You are a product of a turkish conquer. Turks laughs at you bosniacs because they own you since they attacked your people for some hundred years ago. Not only that, they forced all of you to become MUSZLIMS! Only that shows that Bosniacs is created by Mongolian Turks.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/30/07 02:36 PM
Post #9

TURKIST

Bosniaks are the Products of Pecheneg Huns , they are Related to Hungarian people originally .
Hungarians call the Pecheneg Turks under name " Besenieux " ; and the word is turned to Bosniak by time .

We 're laughing at you and your fellow people for what you are struggling . For nothing , with nothing , you just insult us .
A stupid fly is even a harrasing and disgusting one for a "giant" , and it is you ,fly .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/30/07 02:43 PM
Post #10

mordy mordy

you are such a confused little bio-chemist

you don't even know who you are. you are pressured to be turk, but you know you are only half turk. yuo are having an identity crisis.
you want to show us that you are a turk, and thus you are part of the 'great turanic race' so you must come up with a tale that bosnians are turks too in order to fit in.

but bosnians are not huns, bosnians are not turks, bosnians are slavs, islamisised slavs

+Quote Post
davit
post 03/30/07 04:24 PM
Post #11

Poster 300

Member No.: 3,284
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: im armenian im 14 years old im cristian im not interested in any other culters like muslim because tahts wrong and muslim suck.lol

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/30/07 02:36 PM) [snapback]106163[/snapback]
Bosniaks are the Products of Pecheneg Huns , they are Related to Hungarian people originally .
Hungarians call the Pecheneg Turks under name " Besenieux " ; and the word is turned to Bosniak by time .

We 're laughing at you and your fellow people for what you are struggling . For nothing , with nothing , you just insult us .
A stupid fly is even a harrasing and disgusting one for a "giant" , and it is you ,fly .

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW IM NEW IN THIS SITE BUT ANYTIME IN ANY TOPIC YOU MORDOTH MAKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE TURKISH. HOLLA AT YOU MONGOL.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/30/07 05:58 PM
Post #12

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 03/30/07 03:43 PM) [snapback]106164[/snapback]
mordy mordy

you are such a confused little bio-chemist
you don't even know who you are. you are pressured to be turk, but you know you are only half turk. yuo are having an identity crisis.
you want to show us that you are a turk, and thus you are part of the 'great turanic race' so you must come up with a tale that bosnians are turks too in order to fit in.

but bosnians are not huns, bosnians are not turks, bosnians are slavs, islamisised slavs

Oh really ;you really illuminated my people ; ow what kind of stupid freaks we were ! Oh God .
icon_smile.gif
I should revise my fellow bosniak brothers to convert into the religion of FATHERLESS ###### Jesus .

We Are not confused , i 'll be in Sweden this summer and will pay for an analyze of my personal genetical map . I' ll put the report by scanning it , and show who has an identity crisis about WHOM icon_wink.gif

I could easily say ; I 'm a Pecheneg Turk , we 've proven that our Magyar and Finnic brothers are also related to us , they even do not deny it . One of my ex-girlfriend was in the Turkology department and called herself a Hun . I 'M A HUN , I 'M ATTILA , I 'M RACIST , I LOVE my GENEs , and just because of you do not have my genes , you are inferior .

All Bosniaks call themselves " Thank God I 'm a TURK " .

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 03/30/07 07:09 PM
Post #13

Poster 200

Member No.: 2,599
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Armenia

being a muslim and a turk is the worst combination anyone can ever be.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/30/07 07:12 PM
Post #14

TURKIST

As i said previously ;
I 'm not a Muslim .
you should be much more frightened , because I 'm a non-theist one .
A Muslim Turk has a subconscious .
But i do not have .
A Muslim Turk has a conscience .
Neither have i .

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 03/30/07 07:48 PM
Post #15

Poster 200

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/30/07 08:12 PM) [snapback]106178[/snapback]
As i said previously ;
I 'm not a Muslim .
But i do not have .
Neither have i .

So with no subconscious and no conscience you are a....?

parasite?

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/31/07 05:38 AM
Post #16

TURKIST

I 'm a racist . Neither an Armenian nor a parasite .

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 03/31/07 07:38 AM
Post #17

Poster 200

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/31/07 06:38 AM) [snapback]106192[/snapback]

I think I am also racist. Are pig-fuking turks a race or no?

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/31/07 08:02 AM
Post #18

TURKIST

English - GErmans have a race ; Germanic race ;
French- Spanish have a race ; Latin race ;
Serbs - Croatians have a race ; Slavic Race

But Armenians have no such specific race, an insignificant existance in the universe ;
No proficiency upon either arts or architecture , no heritage no beneficial monuments for humanity.

We , the Turks are related with Hunnic Turanic Tribes ; Turkic race .
Turks are the descents of Attila , Mete Khan , Sien Pi , Oghuz Khan ...etc
Turks are the brothers of Magyars ( Hungarians ) , Finnish , Bulgars ( assimilated by Slavs at all ) , Pechenegs ( Bosniaks ) , Mongols .
We are a huge race , what you have just to stand against us ?
Do you think that you are Leonidas himself ?
You 've nothing beneficial of your own , Armenians .

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 03/31/07 08:13 AM
Post #19

Poster 200

our language is indo-european and we are Aryans, we are caucasoid. We are related to Greeks. I live in a highly multicultural city and I see everything with my own eyes. Our priceless Christian monuments and relics have been destroyed by you. THere was a stonhenge in Armenia before in England. Erebuni (Yerevan now) was one of the first cities with advanced metropolis. First wineries were in Armenia. Armenians are first nation to accept Christianity. Ethiopian alphabet was influenced by the Armenian one. Armenians make more contribution to the world per year than your turanic joke of a race in centuries.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/31/07 08:35 AM
Post #20

TURKIST

Who the heck could believe in such a bs ?
Who ? an ignorant one .

I 'm not about to define the promotion and the superiority of my race .
Because there are numerous number of successions of Turks .

We 'Re also have a respectable and the owners of inevitably dominating culture 's successors .
Armenian succession with respect to the Turks' is evaluated as "the ear of the Camel " icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
Senharib
post 03/31/07 08:38 AM
Post #21

Poster 100

Member No.: 432

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/31/07 09:02 AM) [snapback]106200[/snapback]

But Armenians have no such specific race, an insignificant existance in the universe ;
No proficiency upon either arts or architecture , no heritage no beneficial monuments for humanity.

We , the Turks are related with Hunnic Turanic Tribes ; Turkic race .
Turks are the descents of Attila , Mete Khan , Sien Pi , Oghuz Khan ...etc
Turks are the brothers of Magyars ( Hungarians ) , Finnish , Bulgars ( assimilated by Slavs at all ) , Pechenegs ( Bosniaks ) , Mongols .
We are a huge race , what you have just to stand against us ?
Do you think that you are Leonidas himself ?
You 've nothing beneficial of your own , Armenians .

haha Turks are just a mix of race of arabs,kurds,Assyrians,armenians,Greece. Some are yellowed with narrowed eyes looking much of your ancestors the Mongol savages. You dont represent an homogenous ethnic people!. So what is a Turk?? Define a "Turk" A mix of above?? Or a people following a fascist leader and carrying an ugly islamic copycat flag. Then logically, everybody could be a "turk" Even a confused Bosniac like you!

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/31/07 10:29 AM
Post #22

TURKIST

QUOTE(Senharib @ 03/31/07 09:38 AM) [snapback]106206[/snapback]
haha Turks are just a mix of race of arabs,kurds,Assyrians,armenians,Greece. Some are yellowed with narrowed eyes looking much of your ancestors the Mongol savages. You dont represent an homogenous ethnic people!. So what is a Turk?? Define a "Turk" A mix of above?? Or a people following a fascist leader and carrying an ugly islamic copycat flag. Then logically, everybody could be a "turk" Even a confused Bosniac like you!

Judging people by their lookings - sights is nothing more than a stupidity of an so-called Aryan .
Which race is Pure ? Which one is aryan ?
If you are educated , grown up like a TURK , you Are a Turk then .
Assyrians are also mixed by time .

I am not a fascist , but I 'm a racist Turk . Unfortunately , Turkish people needs a Fascist leader to lead themselves .
I'm not confused , we speak with documents . Not fairy - family tales you've listened to .

I love to be a savage and bar-barian instead of being a member of vile Roman .

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 03/31/07 05:15 PM
Post #23

Poster 200

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/31/07 11:29 AM) [snapback]106209[/snapback]
Judging people by their lookings - sights is nothing more than a stupidity of an so-called Aryan .
If you are educated , grown up like a TURK , you Are a Turk then .
Assyrians are also mixed by time .

I am not a fascist , but I 'm a racist Turk . Unfortunately , Turkish people needs a Fascist leader to lead themselves .
I'm not confused , we speak with documents . Not fairy - family tales you've listened to .

A fascist leader like ataturk icon_biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
davit
post 03/31/07 05:57 PM
Post #24

Poster 300

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: im armenian im 14 years old im cristian im not interested in any other culters like muslim because tahts wrong and muslim suck.lol

QUOTE(HayArsen @ 03/31/07 05:15 PM) [snapback]106223[/snapback]
A fascist leader like ataturk icon_biggrin.gif

ataturk is dead.....

WHAT ABOUT ALIEV icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
davit
post 03/31/07 06:02 PM
Post #25

Poster 300

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/30/07 05:58 PM) [snapback]106175[/snapback]
Oh really ;you really illuminated my people ; ow what kind of stupid freaks we were ! Oh God .
icon_smile.gif
I should revise my fellow bosniak brothers to convert into the religion of FATHERLESS ###### Jesus .

We Are not confused , i 'll be in Sweden this summer and will pay for an analyze of my personal genetical map . I' ll put the report by scanning it , and show who has an identity crisis about WHOM icon_wink.gif

I could easily say ; I 'm a Pecheneg Turk , we 've proven that our Magyar and Finnic brothers are also related to us , they even do not deny it . One of my ex-girlfriend was in the Turkology department and called herself a Hun . I 'M A HUN , I 'M ATTILA , I 'M RACIST , I LOVE my GENEs , and just because of you do not have my genes , you are inferior .

All Bosniaks call themselves " Thank God I 'm a TURK " .

I THOGHT YOUR A FEMALE WITH AN UGLY NAME

wait a minute.....

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR A LEZBIAN.HAHAHAHA

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/31/07 07:36 PM
Post #26

boy am i having fun here.

fatherless?
do you know the mystery of the holy trinity? the FATHER, the son and the holy spirit.

i did not say you as a race, i said you as a person..you-mordoth, are a confused little boy who is only trying to fit in to his fascistic little nation.

yes you are a racist. finally you agree with me.

those are not races, but subgroups of the european race of which armenians are also part. btw, french have more frankish(germanic) and celtic blood then latin..they speak a latin language..
and you forgot to say bosnians when you spoke of slavs. icon_wink.gif

urks are the descents of Attila , Mete Khan , Sien Pi , Oghuz Khan ...etc
Turks are the brothers of Magyars ( Hungarians ) , Finnish , Bulgars ( assimilated by Slavs at all ) ,

you are not the descendants of attila...attila existed 2 thousand years before turks. though you are somewhat related.

the fins are germanic, stop pretending that they are part of you.

and didn't you want us to stop calling you mongols? now you seem to take pride in it.

Who the heck could believe in such a bs ?

what is there to believe or not? mordoth..this is as factious as a slap in the face.

If you are educated , grown up like a TURK , you Are a Turk then

educated? hahahahah...sorry, i don't think that goes with the definition of a turk,

which one is aryan? the armenians are.
yes you are a racist, but a racist without a cause..because you don't even have a homogenous race to be proud of.

and you are a fascist.
this is the defenition of a fascist Fascism is an authoritarian political ideology accompanied with a mass movement seeking to forge national unity based on ethnic, cultural, or genetic "racial" concepts, and pledging to reclaim historic glory through a struggle to renew and rebuild the society. Various scholars attribute different characteristics to fascism, but the following elements are usually seen as its integral parts: nationalism, authoritarianism, militarism, corporatism, collectivism, totalitarianism, anti-communism, and opposition to economic and political liberalism.

and that is the philosophy of attaturk, and that is the one followed by your present government. as a supporter of it, you are a fascist, and you know it.
yes they need an autocratic ruler to lead them, because they are too uncivilised to grasp such consepts as democracy, liberty and freedom.

i know you do.
but, i remember a few topics ago, you argued the exact opposite..
what is going on mordy?
anyways, im glad you came out of the closet.
no more pretending that turkey is civilised, no more pretending that you are democratic, and that you love other races, no more false claims that you believe in freedom and justice.

all you have left, now that you have agreed that you are a bloodthirsty barbarian, is to admit that you are also a genocidal one, and that your grandparents murdered 1.5 million armenians, 500 000 ionian and pontic greeks and ceveral hundred thousand Assyrians between 1915 and 1923. you should also agree that you are not in your land, and that you are on our land.

look at this ancient map.
you will notice that is has greek provinces, such as Ionia, and pontus, lydia, as well as armenia and cilicia (the armenian kingdom of կիլիկիա)..but..where is turkey??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:15th_ce...rkey_region.jpg

good day to you attaturk.
(btw, today's sources say that attaturk was probably gay)

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 03/31/07 07:43 PM
Post #27

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/31/07 01:12 AM) [snapback]106178[/snapback]
As i said previously ;
I 'm not a Muslim .
But i do not have .
Neither have i .

haha "I'm not a muslim"

thats a new one!
how many times have you been "proud of your moslem brothers"
and how "moslems are superior"

your the worst lyer...a good lyer knows how to not mix two lies so they dont contradict each other...yours all contradict themselves!

wow do you suck balls mordy! icon_eek.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 03/31/07 07:45 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(HayArsen @ 03/31/07 01:38 PM) [snapback]106197[/snapback]
I think I am also racist. Are pig-fuking turks a race or no?

well of course they are!

arsen...there are many races of dogs (chi-tsu, bulldog etc...). why shouldnt turks, a hybrid of tatars and sheep, get their own race?

we'l call it: the shatar race!

sounds good?

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 03/31/07 07:49 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 03/31/07 04:29 PM) [snapback]106209[/snapback]

mordoth just admitted that the aryan race is pure! ROFL!

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/31/07 07:57 PM
Post #30

yes...somehow you went from being a 'devout muslim' to completely denying your religion..
quite the turn around

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 03/31/07 08:12 PM
Post #31

Poster 200

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 03/31/07 08:45 PM) [snapback]106233[/snapback]
well of course they are!

arsen...there are many races of dogs (chi-tsu, bulldog etc...). why shouldnt turks, a hybrid of tatars and sheep, get their own race?

we'l call it: the shatar race!

sounds good?

ok fair enough.

I am just not sure if hating a certain breeds of dogs makes me a racist icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/31/07 08:33 PM
Post #32

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 03/31/07 08:36 PM) [snapback]106231[/snapback]
boy am i having fun here.
fatherless?
do you know the mystery of the holy trinity? the FATHER, the son and the holy spirit.

I do not believe in what you say about dogmas .
So i know that Jesus was a b*stard .

i did not say you as a race, i said you as a person..you-mordoth, are a confused little boy who is only trying to fit in to his fascistic little nation.
yes you are a racist. finally you agree with me.
those are not races, but subgroups of the european race of which armenians are also part. btw, french have more frankish(germanic) and celtic blood then latin..they speak a latin language..
and you forgot to say bosnians when you spoke of slavs. icon_wink.gif
you are not the descendants of attila...attila existed 2 thousand years before turks. though you are somewhat related.

I 'm older than you can guess . I 'm racist , personally .
It is what makes me proud .

French is a mixture , that is true more Jermanic and Celtic , a few latin ; But they defines them as a kingdom built upon the ashes of the Roman Empire . So , i accept is as a Latin country .

Attila was a Pure Turk , the predecessor of GokTurk , the Hunnic language has similarities with Scythians ( SAKA ) and GokTurks . Both of these two ( Scythians and Koktoruks ) are my honor that could not be compound .

European Hunnic state was declined and the nomadic tribes went everywhere .
Pecheneg Turks were one of those settlers that were located in between the green-covered mountains of Bosnia .

the fins are germanic, stop pretending that they are part of you.

and didn't you want us to stop calling you mongols? now you seem to take pride in it.
what is there to believe or not? mordoth..this is as factious as a slap in the face.
educated? hahahahah...sorry, i don't think that goes with the definition of a turk,

which one is aryan? the armenians are.

Fins are TURKIC , and their linguistics are similar with Turkish .
I could say that we ; Hungarians - Fins - Bosniaks - Bulgarians - Turks are cousins . Properly , and indeed .

Bosnians are tried to be assimilated by christian slavs in the west (catholic) and in the south ( orthodox ).
But these 2 could not complete their victory .

We've revived and remember who we were , search for several books , rather than swingling around .
yes you are a racist, but a racist without a cause..because you don't even have a homogenous race to be proud of.

and you are a fascist.
this is the defenition of a fascist Fascism is an authoritarian political ideology accompanied with a mass movement seeking to forge national unity based on ethnic, cultural, or genetic "racial" concepts, and pledging to reclaim historic glory through a struggle to renew and rebuild the society. Various scholars attribute different characteristics to fascism, but the following elements are usually seen as its integral parts: nationalism, authoritarianism, militarism, corporatism, collectivism, totalitarianism, anti-communism, and opposition to economic and political liberalism.

and that is the philosophy of attaturk, and that is the one followed by your present government. as a supporter of it, you are a fascist, and you know it.
yes they need an autocratic ruler to lead them, because they are too uncivilised to grasp such consepts as democracy, liberty and freedom.

People loved Atatürk ; and his philosophy has never been a fascist rule . During the period of 1925 , Progressivist Party was found . IT was an opponent of RPP ( Republician Peoples Party ).
However , Progressivists disbanded the party because of some anti-revolutionary massive pilements .
Not by an Order of Mustafa Kemal .
A second democratic attempt also occured but lasted as the same , although all of those were established optimistically .

There is no simple PROOF of yours to show me the existence of a Fascist through out the " History of the Turks " .

i know you do.
but, i remember a few topics ago, you argued the exact opposite..
what is going on mordy?
anyways, im glad you came out of the closet.
no more pretending that turkey is civilised, no more pretending that you are democratic, and that you love other races, no more false claims that you believe in freedom and justice.

all you have left, now that you have agreed that you are a bloodthirsty barbarian, is to admit that you are also a genocidal one, and that your grandparents murdered 1.5 million armenians, 500 000 ionian and pontic greeks and ceveral hundred thousand Assyrians between 1915 and 1923. you should also agree that you are not in your land, and that you are on our land.

look at this ancient map.
you will notice that is has greek provinces, such as Ionia, and pontus, lydia, as well as armenia and cilicia (the armenian kingdom of կիլիկիա)..but..where is turkey??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:15th_ce...rkey_region.jpg

good day to you attaturk.
(btw, today's sources say that attaturk was probably gay)
Are not you a genocidal one ?
Indeed you are . ask your father , how many villagers did he behead during the invasion of Karabagh . It may not be your father who shows an effort physically , but MENTALLY and Morally confirms the humiliation and slaughter .
All races are a little bit barbarian . But let me guess , what you are educated like ;
" Armenians were pink small pixies flying all around the green botanics under sunshine . They 've nothing to do with the rest , but one day some barbaric hordes invaded their lands and cursed the soil. Everywhere turned into cracked yieldless cropless earth burning lavas under it , and the sky was covered by a shade . From that time till now ; the lands have never shined once more . "
Ah , stupid story fetishist armenians .

You show me ancient maps ; FAG ?

The Rules and the Laws are not like these as you refer and prefer to be applied . Such kind of jobs are not proceed with chronological sequence .
If Your race is superior , you 'd kneel .
Love or Die .
Nothing to be spoken more .

BTW ; Atatürk was surely not a homosexual...etc ; I 'm ashamed of speaking such kind of issue ; but Armenians are such a vile race who could speak everything that include insults and humiliations .
In contrary , Atatürk was a vagabond icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 03/31/07 09:05 PM
Post #33

Poster 200

lol i bet no Finn thinks that they are turkic. Nor they want to be turkic. Neither they are turkic. According to ur claims mexicans are turks too; but you are a retard so

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 03/31/07 09:10 PM
Post #34

TURKIST

I just speak the theory of " Language of Sun " .

Turks are closely related to these tribes, and any tribe might have a Turkish gene within herself .
Because , Turks moved as nomadic small regiments and possibly mixed and assimilated into the huge groups where they located .
Turks basically looked at some croppy valleys , green plains for their cattles , nothing more .

After islamization the Turks in the Central asia have been sedentary .

But Christianization of Turkic people in Europe is a little bit different process .

www.hunmagyar.org
There shown the Turanic ( Turkish ) States .

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 03/31/07 09:43 PM
Post #35

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/01/07 03:10 AM) [snapback]106251[/snapback]
I just speak the theory of " Language of Sun " .

Turks are closely related to these tribes, and any tribe might have a Turkish gene within herself .
Because , Turks moved as nomadic small regiments and possibly mixed and assimilated into the huge groups where they located .
Turks basically looked at some croppy valleys , green plains for their cattles , nothing more .

After islamization the Turks in the Central asia have been sedentary .

But Christianization of Turkic people in Europe is a little bit different process .

www.hunmagyar.org
There shown the Turanic ( Turkish ) States .

Language of sun huh?
was this written by the ancient martiens back in Zoltan's period? (3e6246325492354632 BC-283247362472634 BC)

turkish states? hahaha

i swear ur retarded!
look, the turks, came as mongols from mongolia, they didnt mix or anything...THEY PILLAGED AND RAPED! ever heard the famous saying by victor hugo "tout est perdu, tout est fini, les turks ont passés par là" wich emans "all is lost, all is destroyed, because the turks have been here". or the other one "no grass grows under the hooves of a turk"
you are the worlds barbarians and enemy!
In my french novel of Don Juan, the insult most frequently used was "turk"

your going to ahve to undertsand that mordy! we dont hate you because we want to be you...we hate you because you want to be us!

there was no "christianisation" of turks as you say...europe was always christian, before that, pagan. europe was always free of turks, before that...NO TURKS!
you (the turks) have caused countless conflicts wherever you set foot. the chechens were christian before, they were forced converted by the ottomans...now they fight the russians for religious reasons.
the bosnians, albanians and croats werent muslim before they were force converted...now there is a bitter conflict of religion in the balkans. Caucasian albania was inhabited by christian armenians/russians/and europeans until you little pricks had to come and f*ck things up!

You should be ashamed of representing such a disgusting and despicable nation. you and all your people are a strain on freedom and the scourge of humanity! your like a plague that has settled and destroyed countless lives and cultures!

I hope you meet as horrible a death as you put my ancestors through!

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 03/31/07 10:40 PM
Post #36

I do not believe in what you say about dogmas .
So i know that Jesus was a b*stard .

lol mordy, if you consider the biblical saying that jesus is the son of the virgin mary, then im sure he is quite far from being a ba/stard

I 'm older than you can guess . I 'm racist , personally .
It is what makes me proud .

there is a difference between mental age, and physical age. yes, you are a racist, ...i don't see what's to be proud of...

French is a mixture , that is true more Jermanic and Celtic , a few latin ; But they defines them as a kingdom built upon the ashes of the Roman Empire . So , i accept is as a Latin country .

germany called itself the 'holy roman empire' as being the successor state of Rome, so did Byzance. that does not make them latins.

Attila was a Pure Turk , the predecessor of GokTurk , the Hunnic language has similarities with Scythians ( SAKA ) and GokTurks . Both of these two ( Scythians and Koktoruks ) are my honor that could not be compound .

yes..sure. we all learn in our history books about Attila the Turk...oh wait..or was that just in Turkey?

Fins are TURKIC , and their linguistics are similar with Turkish .
I could say that we ; Hungarians - Fins - Bosniaks - Bulgarians - Turks are cousins . Properly , and indeed .

Bosnians are tried to be assimilated by christian slavs in the west (catholic) and in the south ( orthodox ).
But these 2 could not complete their victory .

yes sure, turks were there already, and the europeans came from nowhere and tried to convert them...lol..you said yourself once that bosnians where christians and converted to islam in order to escape the serbo-croatians. but once again, you change your word.

since when are fins turks? since you pan-turanists invented that thought to make yourselves look more powerful then you are..

mind you, you are the one who said that the irish are turks.
just another word from a sad, confused little half-turk.

However , Progressivists disbanded the party because of some anti-revolutionary massive pilements .

lol..exactly what i mean...FASCISSSSTTTT

and i say this once more...how many military coup-d'états did you have so far? and before mustafa? how many democratically elected governments did the great ottoman nation have?

You show me ancient maps ; FAG ?

but isn't that just the whole debate? the greeks and us are the original inhabitants of these lands.
and by the way, that map isn't that ancient..as you can see it is written in old english.

Indeed you are . ask your father , how many villagers did he behead during the invasion of Karabagh .

my father is an irishman, a celt, i don't think he knows anything about killing villagers, but maybe your cousin Mahmud the azeri knows alittle, seeing as he is probably a massmurderer of armenians, why go so far? just ask your grandfather while you are at it.

If Your race is superior , you 'd kneel .
Love or Die .
Nothing to be spoken more .

that doesn't make sense.
if we were superior, why the hell would we kneel to an inferior?

and, i am not the one who says attaturk is gay, but he is sited in a book about famous gays throughout history printed in belgium. you should go check it out.

+Quote Post
davit
post 04/01/07 10:09 PM
Post #37

Poster 300

YOU KNOW I JUST REALIZED LIL' SOMETHING SO COOOL.

HERE WE GO------ANYTIME WE CALL YOU MONGOLS OR SONS OF MONGOLS YOU NEVER DISAGREE OR SAY NO SOOOOOOO YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU DO COME FROM MONGOL RACE AND THAT OFCOURSE MAKES ARMENIA OURS BECAUSE AS WE NOW MONGOLS NEVER BEEN IN EUROPE AND THEY NEVER LIVED IN THAT TERRYTORY OFCOURSE THEY ATTACTED AND CAPTURED LANDS BUT THEY DIDNT GO THAT FAR.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/02/07 03:23 AM
Post #38

TURKIST

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 03/31/07 10:43 PM) [snapback]106257[/snapback]
i swear ur retarded!
look, the turks, came as mongols from mongolia, they didnt mix or anything...THEY PILLAGED AND RAPED! ever heard the famous saying by victor hugo "tout est perdu, tout est fini, les turks ont passés par là" wich emans "all is lost, all is destroyed, because the turks have been here". or the other one "no grass grows under the hooves of a turk"
you are the worlds barbarians and enemy!
In my french novel of Don Juan, the insult most frequently used was "turk"

Yes , we've come from Mongolia , and delivered our cultures by DECLINING the REDUNDANT Roman slavery and torturism .

We 've fought with variety of cannibals and barbarians to destroy you and such inferior men like you .
Huns , i mean , were my descends , they were originally Turanic people .
We 've founded the World , neither Romans nor Greeks .

You've sourced some roman- based and roman biase literal parchments icon_razz.gif

Yes , we 've fought and destroyed their stupid civilization ,because CIVILIZATION IS ASSIMILATION , we deserved their women .

But islamization and christianization of our pupils have drown us to an unknown ending .
We did not kill , the stupid , so-called inhabitants !

Don Juan was a "gay" if you'd refer icon_biggrin.gif

However

your going to ahve to undertsand that mordy! we dont hate you because we want to be you...we hate you because you want to be us!

there was no "christianisation" of turks as you say...europe was always christian, before that, pagan. europe was always free of turks, before that...NO TURKS!
you (the turks) have caused countless conflicts wherever you set foot. the chechens were christian before, they were forced converted by the ottomans...now they fight the russians for religious reasons.
the bosnians, albanians and croats werent muslim before they were force converted...now there is a bitter conflict of religion in the balkans. Caucasian albania was inhabited by christian armenians/russians/and europeans until you little pricks had to come and f*ck things up!

Europe was never christian , jesus was a fatherless man who is killed by Roman empire . LoL ; after a Roman tyrant decide to convert into a superstitious belief ; he forced himself and his public ( the prison of folks ) to convert .
So the Byzantine did .

Bulgar Turks are Slavized , Magyars were Saxonized .

You should be ashamed of representing such a disgusting and despicable nation. you and all your people are a strain on freedom and the scourge of humanity! your like a plague that has settled and destroyed countless lives and cultures!

I hope you meet as horrible a death as you put my ancestors through!

16000 years of the scene of history was acted by the TURKS , what should we be ashamed of ?
You are just a nation of 800 years. LoL , and you , our traitor child - product warns her father ?

May you live forever , i am kind.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/02/07 03:36 AM
Post #39

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 03/31/07 11:40 PM) [snapback]106274[/snapback]
lol mordy, if you consider the biblical saying that jesus is the son of the virgin mary, then im sure he is quite far from being a ba/stard

I do not believe in Semitic books .

there is a difference between mental age, and physical age. yes, you are a racist, ...i don't see what's to be proud of...
Being a Turkist , born as a Turk is what to be proud of .

germany called itself the 'holy roman empire' as being the successor state of Rome, so did Byzance. that does not make them latins.

Germans are a nation founded in 1870 , Saxony , Bavaria ...etc are united and French called them " Allemagne " nothing more .
e.g. Germans are imbeciles
yes..sure. we all learn in our history books about Attila the Turk...oh wait..or was that just in Turkey?

Attila Hun is the chaser of your ancestors . He chased you and yer blondy fellows to caves .
And who knows what happened to them in those caves , may be broken by bears and wolves icon_wink.gif

yes sure, turks were there already, and the europeans came from nowhere and tried to convert them...lol..you said yourself once that bosnians where christians and converted to islam in order to escape the serbo-croatians. but once again, you change your word.

I did not change something , they believed in the power of Turks and the Bogomillian rule was nearly the same as Islam , nothing changed but the tradition and some exclusive dogmas .

since when are fins turks? since you pan-turanists invented that thought to make yourselves look more powerful then you are..

Have you investigated the site hunmagyar.org ?

mind you, you are the one who said that the irish are turks.
just another word from a sad, confused little half-turk.
Irish might be Turks, i'd look for that .
I 'm a Turk of 100 % .

lol..exactly what i mean...FASCISSSSTTTT

You just learn instead of having a simple comment and idea, that is the problem of Western Education system , just piling them loads of informations without criticizing. LoL

and i say this once more...how many military coup-d'états did you have so far? and before mustafa? how many democratically elected governments did the great ottoman nation have?
but isn't that just the whole debate? the greeks and us are the original inhabitants of these lands.
and by the way, that map isn't that ancient..as you can see it is written in old english.
my father is an irishman, a celt, i don't think he knows anything about killing villagers, but maybe your cousin Mahmud the azeri knows alittle, seeing as he is probably a massmurderer of armenians, why go so far? just ask your grandfather while you are at it.
that doesn't make sense.

The decline of Ottoman was a military coup , it was also a Revolution of Turkish Nation itself.
We are superior because our revolution has awaken many nations under surpression of Imperialists.
- Russian revolution
-Chinese revolution
- Turkish revolution

No more
I do not know how many times, but the Ottoman assembly is closed for once .
Then opened at 1909 . ( Maybe i 'm wrong about the date )

I may have an Azeri relative but there left body to tell us .

if we were superior, why the hell would we kneel to an inferior?

and, i am not the one who says attaturk is gay, but he is sited in a book about famous gays throughout history printed in belgium. you should go check it out.
That statement is removed from belgian book .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/02/07 08:18 AM
Post #40

lol mordoth you are quite the funny guy....

for the past several months, you have been a little turk trying to integrate into europe, suddenly, you are a great civilisaiton of the east.

"ah..the great turkish nation that has shaped the world for 6 million yearssss....mordoth, tell me how many of the people that you call 'turk' actually claim to be as such? probably none..

im sure the fins and and bulgars do not run around yelling PAN-TURKISM IS THE ONLY WAY.

Irish might be Turks, i'd look for that .
I 'm a Turk of 100 % .

yes sure, and the Negro africans are also turks.

mordoth...ottoman EMPIRE???..you are the imperialists, stop pretending that you are the victims of european imperialism, since it is your empire that caused those of europe to gain power.
it is ottoman capture of constantinople and control of east-west trade that forced columbus to search for a shorter route to india, thus opening the age of discovery and european domination.

the europeans are a real power, since they were able to control almost the entire world. they did not have to genocide nations in order to get their will done...(that being said, i recognise lack of behaviour by certain french or belgian colonialists)

so, the great desire to join turkey is what sparked the russian and chiniese revolutions?

We 've founded the World , neither Romans nor Greeks .

founded what? all you have done is destroy..your great heros: attila, genkis khan, osman, attaturk have done nothing but destroy, murder, and burn everything they come across.

the 'real' turkik nations: turkmenistan, kazakstan, uzbekistan,and so on are dirty countries. the Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Khazars, Kyrgyz and Uygurs are dirt poor and live in yurts all day.
if that is what you call civilisation, that is fine with me, why don't you go live there, away from us uncivilised barbaric white people. go 'found the modern world of the turk' over there with your brothers, instead of trying to enter the EU and ###### about how we are inferior peoples. go live with your superior asiatic people,

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/02/07 10:17 AM
Post #41

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 04/02/07 09:18 AM) [snapback]106330[/snapback]
lol mordoth you are quite the funny guy....

for the past several months, you have been a little turk trying to integrate into europe, suddenly, you are a great civilisaiton of the east.

There is no need for an integration and i 've forced no such effort .

We 're the heirs and architects of the Eastern Civilization .

"ah..the great turkish nation that has shaped the world for 6 million yearssss....mordoth, tell me how many of the people that you call 'turk' actually claim to be as such? probably none..

im sure the fins and and bulgars do not run around yelling PAN-TURKISM IS THE ONLY WAY.
yes sure, and the Negro africans are also turks.

No , 16000 years .
Sumerians , Hittites ( Eti ; in its true form ) are also the tribes that are related to Turks ; proved by several archeologists .

A person who feel himself a Turk , is an actual Turk .

A person that has the identity card of Turkiye ; is constitutionally A TURK .

Latins , Greeks , Indians , Afro-Negros , Semites , Chinese-Japanese-Thai-Korean-Vietnamese , Slavs , Anglo-saxonians , Javas are not Turkic .

mordoth...ottoman EMPIRE???..you are the imperialists, stop pretending that you are the victims of european imperialism, since it is your empire that caused those of europe to gain power.
it is ottoman capture of constantinople and control of east-west trade that forced columbus to search for a shorter route to india, thus opening the age of discovery and european domination.

IF we were imperialists ;
- We 'd destroy , demolish instead of Building and Constructing our monuments to foreign regions while Anatolia was starving .
- We 'd exploit their resources , we 're stupid , that's why we did not torture our foreigner folks .

Algerians , Tunusians , Libians , Egyptians are also assume themselves as heir of ottoman Empire . ( e.g. Kaddafi was educated in Istanbul , Military High School )

European domination started by the time when Columbus reached to India (!) by passing Hope Bay .
Trade routes are ignored , the Ottoman had also a project to stop that .

The Bosphorus of Suez !
icon_wink.gif
It was an Ottoman project , but just because of Padishah , it could not take place .

the europeans are a real power, since they were able to control almost the entire world. they did not have to genocide nations in order to get their will done...(that being said, i recognise lack of behaviour by certain french or belgian colonialists)

so, the great desire to join turkey is what sparked the russian and chiniese revolutions?
founded what? all you have done is destroy..your great heros: attila, genkis khan, osman, attaturk have done nothing but destroy, murder, and burn everything they come across.

the 'real' turkik nations: turkmenistan, kazakstan, uzbekistan,and so on are dirty countries. the Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Khazars, Kyrgyz and Uygurs are dirt poor and live in yurts all day.
if that is what you call civilisation, that is fine with me, why don't you go live there, away from us uncivilised barbaric white people. go 'found the modern world of the turk' over there with your brothers, instead of trying to enter the EU and ###### about how we are inferior peoples. go live with your superior asiatic people,
They are real power , that's true , but they are also true barbarians , nothing changed .

French killed Algerians , 2 millions of people lost during the civil war that aimed to get rid of French domination . ( French concentrated Algerian brothers in camps )
Italians killed Berberis of Libia , Turks in the region .
English killed everyone which she exploit .
Germans killed many of the inhabitants of African dominions .
Belgians killed Congolese people .
Dutch likewise
Portuguese and Spanish still proud of Cleansing the Turkic civilization in the Mexico and South America . ( Mayas - Aztecs - Indians )
Norway stopped the productivity of Finnic Tartars in the region .
Sweden likewise , aborted many births of Nogays of Lapland .
Russians have get the roads straight in Hungary , Chechnia .
You see ?
And likewise , i can count MANY .

Asian races and "Culture Dé Orient " is perfect with respect to Europeans' . They are living in dirtland , because Russians ignored and neglected their lands . ( Never completed a true project , no achievement in the terrain , no national production but to Russians )

+Quote Post
Evîn
post 04/02/07 11:06 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 22

MEIC EDIT [THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY PERSONAL REMARKS AND INSULTS BEING MADE IN THIS THREAD - QUIT IT AND DISCUSS THE TOPIC NOT EACH OTHER] EVIN

+Quote Post
davit
post 04/02/07 12:51 PM
Post #43

Poster 300

[you are here hosank??

+Quote Post
davit
post 04/02/07 12:56 PM
Post #44

Poster 300

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO MORDOTH GO TALK TO SOME TURK THAT IS LIKE 80 SOMETHING YEARS OLD THEN COME AND TALK TO US.COCKROACH

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/02/07 02:08 PM
Post #45

looooooooooooool you are too funny mordy

No , 16000 years .
Sumerians , Hittites ( Eti ; in its true form ) are also the tribes that are related to Turks ; proved by several archeologists .

A person who feel himself a Turk , is an actual Turk .

aww, mory you are soo cute.
first of all, 16000 years, or 9 billion years does not matter since you did not exist.
hitties are armenians. hitties are some of the original ancestors of the european races. and as you said, europeans are not turks.

There is no need for an integration and i 've forced no such effort .

We 're the heirs and architects of the Eastern Civilization .

yah...why don't you go read the posts you wrote a few months ago please, before you come up with such allegations.

architects of what??

F we were imperialists ;
- We 'd destroy , demolish instead of Building and Constructing our monuments to foreign regions while Anatolia was starving .
- We 'd exploit their resources , we 're stupid , that's why we did not torture our foreigner folks .

am i dreaming or did you really write that??

hello..what did you do? how many greek and Assyrian churches have been turned into porn theaters? how many armenian churches which had stood for thousands of years have been destroyed? turned into stables? ##### houses?

how many armenian cemeteries did you destroy????????
are you really that blind man?

turkey was imperialist, and not imperialist in a western perspective, but one to a totally new barbarian extent.

2 million algerians died in the algerian civil war, which opposed the islamists to the military of algeria, after the war of independence.

and you are claiming quite wild things, and are quite nice to your own people.

lol..finnish tartars...what's next?

i love this..the turkik nations of mexico...loool...and btw, the americanindians of mexico still live there and are the majority.

because Russians ignored and neglected their lands . ( Never completed a true project , no achievement in the terrain , no national production but to Russians )

so...yes..you are right. you are living in a dirtland, because the white man did not try to help you..there goes 'turkish supremacy'

sorry admin, but he was asking for it

+Quote Post
davit
post 04/02/07 02:38 PM
Post #46

Poster 300

LOOOOOOOOOOOLL LOOOOOOOOLL LOOOOOOLLL LOOOOOOOOLL HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HUHUHUHAHAHAHA TURK MEXICANS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TURKS ARE TO UGLY TO MATCH MEXICANS. MEXICANS ARE NOT BROWN LIKE YOU THEY ARE CIND OF CHOCOLATE COLOUR AND IF TURKIK MEXICANS HOW COME NO ONE SPEAKS TURKISH THERE AND THEY NEVER HEARD OF TURKS ANY MEXICAN IVE EVER SEEN DONT KNOW WHO TURKEY IS BUT THE GOVERNMENT IS AGREE WITH THE GENICIDE.I KNOW ITS WEIRD BUT YOU KNOW TURKS ARE HARD TO BE NOTICIED BY ANYONE.

PLEASE DONT EREASE THIS ONE TO EVIN icon_rolleyes.gif .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/02/07 03:22 PM
Post #47

david..

i think that, using his turkish reasoning..

he wants to give value to his sense of nationality, and race by making it seem so ancient. he wants us to think that 30 000 years ago, the prehistoric humans that have crossed the bering streight during the ice age, are actually turks...

that being, the native americans are somehow the brothers of the people who make their capital ankara...
don't ask man, don't ask...

աշխարի ապուշութիւն մի մարդի մեջ

+Quote Post
davit
post 04/02/07 03:30 PM
Post #48

Poster 300

QUOTE(Hosank @ 04/02/07 03:22 PM) [snapback]106391[/snapback]
david..

i think that, using his turkish reasoning..

he wants to give value to his sense of nationality, and race by making it seem so ancient. he wants us to think that 30 000 years ago, the prehistoric humans that have crossed the bering streight during the ice age, are actually turks...

that being, the native americans are somehow the brothers of the people who make their capital ankara...
don't ask man, don't ask...

DID YOU KNOW ADAM AND EVA WERE TURKS

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/02/07 08:04 PM
Post #49

yes

so was abraham...

God himself is turk...
and it was the turks who started the big bang in order to create the universe

+Quote Post
davit
post 04/03/07 02:22 PM
Post #50

Poster 300

QUOTE(Hosank @ 04/02/07 08:04 PM) [snapback]106404[/snapback]
yes

so was abraham...

God himself is turk...
and it was the turks who started the big bang in order to create the universe

loooooooooooool

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/21/14 08:40 AM