IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
90-year-old Letter From A First-hand Witness:, Armenian lies and new evidences!
prot9999
post 04/25/07 03:52 AM
Post #1

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 291

90-YEAR-OLD LETTER FROM A FIRST-HAND WITNESS:

24 April 2007,

A letter, written by a Swedish commander, who witnessed the events in 1915 and published a newspaper on April 23 1917 has been revealed to read: I never saw Turks conducting a genocide. It is my responsibility to object to these claims. Emigration was a military compulsion for Turks."

Swedish commander: emigration is correct, however genocide did not happen

It has been revealed that a Swedish commander staying in Anatolia as observer refuted Armenian genocide claims in a letter he wrote in 1917. Commander says: "as an eye witness, I object to genocide claims."

It has been detected that a Swedish commander objected to genocide claims that Armenians commemorated each year 90 years ago. Commander Hjalmar Pravitz, who stayed in the Ottoman Empire as an observer, wrote an article for the Swedish Nya Dagligt Allehanda newspaper, dated April 23 1917, stating: "as an eye witness, I certainly object to genocide claims."

Commander Pravitz stated he read the books "Noble Man" by Karl Gustav Ossiannilsson and "The Terrible Situation of the Armenians" by Marika Stjernstedt and pointed out these are all full of lies. The Commander wrote: "all I want to do is relay the events and reveal the distortions in these books."

Source : ERAREN

Everyday we find new evidences about armenian lies. Here are last and will coming more. Where any Armenians evidences, document or withness? Because armenian genocide are big lie.

Armenians! Read above article be carefull! Still Dont mistake peoples! History cannot hide!

History can writing with REALS! not with LIES!

Regards,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 04/25/07 05:02 AM
Post #2

Poster 200

Member No.: 2,599
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Armenia

ohhhh really?

There wasn't even a word "genocide" back then. Polish-Jewish lawyer Raphael Lampkin created that word in 1943. How could he even use a word that did not exist?

You got caught in your own web of lies you parasite turk!

+Quote Post
prot9999
post 04/25/07 05:28 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 291

QUOTE(HayArsen @ 04/25/07 04:02 PM) [snapback]107884[/snapback]
ohhhh really?

There wasn't even a word "genocide" back then. Polish-Jewish lawyer Raphael Lampkin created that word in 1943. How could he even use a word that did not exist?

You got caught in your own web of lies you parasite turk!

Why yours today always using "genocide" term?

Parasite turk? Oh dirty armenian.. I understand, why do you angry. Of course, you are reading above article and you are understand reals. You are right! you must angry now, because yours mistake lots of year with fake genocide stories. icon_lol.gif

Regards,

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/25/07 06:59 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

prot, it seems to me that since 2005, when you joined the forum, you have no clue what you are debating about.

lemkin invented the word genocide to refer to the holocaust, and the armenian genocide. ill upload the video to youtube if you want. the word was coined in 1946...so explain to me how a swedish officer told the world that it wasn't 'genocide' in 1917...

and for christ sake, in 1917, we were still in the middle of the genocide, which lasted almost into 1923...so if he ever said that, he would have claimed that while the genocide was still in progress.

next i find the entire article counter productive.

who witnessed the events in 1915 and published a newspaper on April 23 1917 has been revealed to read: I never saw Turks conducting a genocide. It is my responsibility to object to these claims

that's quite the blind whitness...how did he not see anything, if he witnessed the EVENTS???

+Quote Post
intergalacticman
post 04/25/07 11:52 AM
Post #5

Poster 200

Member No.: 3,399
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: ARMENIA, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, India, Israel/Palestine

also, im not even sure why a swiss MILITARY officer was there anyways, there were only French and German military units in that region and British units to the south. Switzerland was a neutral country then and sending its military there would have voided its neutrality and would have created an international comotion. and even IF he was there he was probably coerced into saying it, so the government had a westerner to discredit the genocide, because all they had previously were ottoman propoganda.
deny that one, i dare you icon_cool.gif

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 04/25/07 12:45 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 148

Coining of the term genocide

The term "genocide" was coined by Raphael Lemkin (1900-1959), a Polish-Jewish legal scholar, in 1943, from the roots γένος genos (Greek for family, tribe or race) and -cide (Latin - occidere - to massacre) in the context of the Jewish Holocaust. Lemkin's original genocide definition was narrow, based mainly on the Holocaust and Armenian genocide, as it addressed only crimes against "national groups" rather than "groups" in general. At the same time, it was broad in that it included not only physical genocide but also acts aimed at destroying the culture and livelihood of the group. According to the Swiss professor Julia Fribourg, the term "genocide" includes displacement of national groups from their homelands with an aim of destroying their cultural and habitational grounds.

In 1933, Lemkin made a presentation to the Legal Council of the League of Nations conference on international criminal law in Madrid, for which he prepared an essay on the Crime of Barbarity as a crime against international law. The concept of the crime, which later evolved into the idea of genocide, was based mostly on the experience of Assyrians[1] massacred in Iraq on 11 August 1933. The event in Iraq reminded him of earlier similar events of the Armenian Genocide during World War I. He presented his first proposal to outlaw such 'acts of barbarism' to the Legal Council of the League of Nations in Madrid the same year. However, the proposal failed and his work incurred the disapproval of the Polish government, which was at the time pursuing a policy of conciliation with Nazi Germany. [2]

In 1944, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace published Lemkin's most important work, entitled Axis Rule in Occupied Europe, in the United States. This book included an extensive legal analysis of German rule in countries occupied by Nazi Germany during the course of World War II, along with the definition of the term genocide. Lemkin's idea of genocide as an offense against international law was widely accepted by the international community and was one of the legal bases of the Nuremberg Trials.Lemkin presented a draft resolution for a Genocide Convention treaty to a number of countries in an effort to persuade them to sponsor the resolution. With the support of the United States, the resolution was placed before the General Assembly for a consideration. Lemkin said about the definition of genocide in its original adoption for international law at the Geneva Conventions:

by the way, I have an armenian neighbour...I just asked him for fun what armenians say for Lion...you guys say Aryuts or so..., it is very intresting...since we Assyrians say Arya... icon_biggrin.gif

Aryuts HAYASTAN

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/25/07 02:04 PM
Post #7

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

thanks for the info..

yes, arudz..

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 04/25/07 03:52 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 707
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: ARMENIA!

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(prot9999 @ 04/25/07 11:28 AM) [snapback]107891[/snapback]
Why yours today always using "genocide" term?

Regards,

well because today we are in 2007 !

hahah I cant believe your arguments prot

+Quote Post
Urartu
post 04/25/07 04:53 PM
Post #9

Poster

Member No.: 3,390
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Armenia, Assyria, and Kurdistan. Those are my main interests, others include the rest of the Middle East...

icon_lol.gif HAHAHA, Prot just up-n-ditched this forum hu? I’ll give it another week for him to come up with a new one. If you begin an argument, don’t just “not respond” because you found out you are wrong. It just makes you look stupid. And it’s funny how you just brought this up after I posted my story. Are we having a competition? Or are we trying to show the reality? These discussions aren’t a game Prot, but interestingly enough you treat them like one….

+Quote Post
intergalacticman
post 04/25/07 05:03 PM
Post #10

Poster 200

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: ARMENIA, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, India, Israel/Palestine

[quote name='Urartu' date='04/25/07 05:53 PM' post='107948']
icon_lol.gif HAHAHA, Prot just up-n-ditched this forum hu? I

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/25/07 05:10 PM
Post #11

TURKIST

Member No.: 262

The blood of bloodless armenian seems to compate with a Turk's . LoL

I wonder whether Armoz would call the tragedy of 1915 "a genocide " if they 'd win the battle .
( No , they 'd not .)

These clumsy men , try to dictate their " baseless thoughts " to variety of nations all over the world by abusing their " Christian identity " . ( another LoL )

And Armoz know that " they have not a CERTAIN history , no participation or contribution to civilization of Human - kind , no lands of their own " better than we know .
But they can not say it .
icon_smile.gif
That's it .

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 04/25/07 05:27 PM
Post #12

Poster 200

No contribution? Erebuni, currentlly YEREVAN an Armenian city, had one of the first worlds metropolises if not the first. Worlds first astronomical observatorywas built in Ancient Armenia. We have countless of priced christian relics, we have art, we have music. You turks just destroy and steal everything

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/25/07 05:35 PM
Post #13

TURKIST

QUOTE(HayArsen @ 04/25/07 06:27 PM) [snapback]107952[/snapback]
No contribution? Erebuni, currentlly YEREVAN an Armenian city, had one of the first worlds metropolises if not the first. Worlds first astronomical observatorywas built in Ancient Armenia. We have countless of priced christian relics, we have art, we have music. You turks just destroy and steal everything

Metropolite . Can it becounted as a contribution to built up huge cities ? ( No )

Who were living in so-called Ancient Armenia while the observatories are built ?
In what year , century ?

( First christians were not armos . )

Your arts , dependancies upon the " Visualism " do not make you a " Civilized " nation .
Well ,the term " civil " is definately not derived for the ones in Middle East , including Christian minorities .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/25/07 06:05 PM
Post #14

I wonder whether Armoz would call the tragedy of 1915 "a genocide " if they 'd win the battle .

in 1915, we won at van, in 1916, we won the second battle of van, in 1917, we won at karz, erzerum,..., in 1918, we won at sartarapat, in 1918 again, we kicked the army of islam out of baku.

we won, yet it is still a genocide...

armenians are the first christians, and the people living in armenia were...obviously...armenians...

we have helped spread christianity to the roman empire, which in turn spread it to the world. one of the first europeans in north america was an armenian. THE MAN WHO SAVED ATATURK'S LIFE WAS ARMENIAN. must i continue? cause i can continue on and on..

+Quote Post
intergalacticman
post 04/25/07 06:08 PM
Post #15

Poster 200

[quote name='Mordoth' date='04/25/07 06:35 PM' post='107955']
Metropolite . Can it becounted as a contribution to built up huge cities ? ( No )

Who were living in so-called Ancient Armenia while the observatories are built ?
In what year , century ?

Your arts , dependancies upon the " Visualism " do not make you a " Civilized " nation .
Well ,the term " civil " is definately not derived for the ones in Middle East , including Christian minorities .

Well, I don't know the exact period the observatories and universities were constructed because I'm too lazy to open a new window to research that. But the urartu people inhabited the eastern portion of asia minor, just consult any encyclopedia(not turkish edited ones) about it. The armenians directly descend from the urartuan people.

The observatories were constructed around 3rd century BC. (If any one knows the exact date please say so)

Actualy armenia was the first kingdom to accept christianity around 390 AD, compared to 440 AD that the roman empire accepted christianity

Finally, I can't really understand what you are saying, but I think its something like that civilation was not named for armenian civilization.
I never said it did nor anyone else. Even if it did you are just trying to throw in random facts in a desperate act to prove that you are right. Your arguments are hardly professional.
Regards,
Intergalacticman

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/25/07 06:38 PM
Post #16

TURKIST

QUOTE(intergalacticman @ 04/25/07 07:08 PM) [snapback]107958[/snapback]
Actually building early cities is a sign of civilization, the great transition from hunter/gatherers to permanent settlements. It signifies education and prosperity.
Massacring whole peoples signifies the opposite.

Well, I don't know the exact period the observatories and universities were constructed because I'm too lazy to open a new window to research that. But the urartu people inhabited the eastern portion of asia minor, just consult any encyclopedia(not turkish edited ones) about it. The armenians directly descend from the urartuan people.

If you do not know the EXACT date , please search for it once more .

Civilizations of the plain " hunters and gatherers " are the ancestors of modern day pupils .
Urartu owned the East , exactly , but relating those men with modern-day Armenian public requires written data .
Both Prosperity and wealth ( education ) were existed in Central asian hordes . Even , No Turkish officer ( King ) could be an illiterate . They were also taught memorials , public laws ( tuerah ) . It was a Hunnic tradition .

The observatories were constructed around 3rd century BC. (If any one knows the exact date please say so)

Actualy armenia was the first kingdom to accept christianity around 390 AD, compared to 440 AD that the roman empire accepted christianity

Finally, I can't really understand what you are saying, but I think its something like that civilation was not named for armenian civilization.
I never said it did nor anyone else. Even if it did you are just trying to throw in random facts in a desperate act to prove that you are right. Your arguments are hardly professional.
Regards,
Intergalacticman

As a kingdom , you may be true . But there were many tribes ( e.g.Urdus ) that recognized Christ as an aposthole .

No , i meant a " Roman based WORD " ; " CIvIL " is not derived for the publics in the Middle East . You can be as many progressed as possible ; but you'd be a primitive human in the eyes of the Romans ( Europe )

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 04/25/07 06:45 PM
Post #17

Poster 200

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/25/07 05:35 PM) [snapback]107955[/snapback]

In what year , century ?

http://www.astrologycom.com/armstone1.html

Here is everything about Armenian stonhendge

Armenians were the first state to official accept Christianity as their religion. Armenians were using geometry, making wine, when your ancestors were swinging from the trees.

Turks have contributed absolutely nothing to the world! You have just been stealing from other nations such as Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians..

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/25/07 06:51 PM
Post #18

TURKIST

QUOTE(HayArsen @ 04/25/07 07:45 PM) [snapback]107968[/snapback]
http://www.astrologycom.com/armstone1.html

Here is everything about Armenian stonhendge

Armenians were the first state to official accept Christianity as their religion. Armenians were using geometry, making wine, when your ancestors were swinging from the trees.

Turks have contributed absolutely nothing to the world! You have just been stealing from other nations such as Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians..

What kind of a contribution do those 2nd class subnations have ?
stoo , there is nothing to be taken / used of your vile traditions and culture .
Because , there is nothing within yours .

Astrology.com ? LoL ; it was Astronomy as far as i knew . ( Astrology is related to tarods and luck )
thaT'd not be a sufficient source .

LoL , producing wine belonged to other nations its origin is unknown .
Geometry was already being used in Egypt , whose owner was Turks . ( Remember that Geo means " terrain " and " metry " is something like "balance , adjust " )

Our ancestors , TURKs are the great grandpas of many modern day civilizations .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/25/07 07:21 PM
Post #19

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if by that you speak of the turks then i must agree with you

Remember that Geo means " terrain " and " metry " is something like "balance , adjust "

and i assume, that is a turkish word right????? hahah..no, it's ancient greek..
and how the hell did you own the ancient egyptians? they are semites..

yes, like the Kazaks, Tatars, Turks, azeris, Uzbeks, khirgiz and ugus....yes...quite the modern civilisation...are you refering to the people who are mostly illiterate, who live in yurts and hurd sheep???

yes, quite the contribution to humanity..

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/25/07 07:25 PM
Post #20

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 04/25/07 08:21 PM) [snapback]107977[/snapback]
if by that you speak of the turks then i must agree with you

We speak about the newcome nations .

and i assume, that is a turkish word right????? hahah..no, it's ancient greek..

- It is ancient greek , true icon_smile.gif

and how the hell did you own the ancient egyptians? they are semites..

No , their lifestyle , ceremonies , specializations of Gods ...etc , the route where they came from show that Their ancestors were Turkic .

yes, like the Kazaks, Tatars, Turks, azeris, Uzbeks, khirgiz and ugus....yes...quite the modern civilisation...are you refering to the people who are mostly illiterate, who live in yurts and hurd sheep???

yes, quite the contribution to humanity..

It is because of Prune-Russians .
The tyranies of KGB still squeezes panTurkism in the region .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/25/07 07:45 PM
Post #21

but kazaks lived in yurts since the time of attila..

t is because of Prune-Russians .

basically you are saying that it is because of the russians that turks are not a great civilization..(again blaming other people for turkey....i though turkey was the greatest country in the world..)

but if so,..why did you say:

since you yourself obviously don't believe that..

once again, egyptians are semetic, and their religion is closer to semetic religious beliefs. mordoth, just because a nation is polytheist does not mean they are turks.

yes, the turks

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/25/07 07:54 PM
Post #22

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 04/25/07 08:45 PM) [snapback]107984[/snapback]
but kazaks lived in yurts since the time of attila..
basically you are saying that it is because of the russians that turks are not a great civilization..(again blaming other people for turkey....i though turkey was the greatest country in the world..)

No , Eastern Turks ( tatars ) and Western Turks are a little bit different .
There is still a Shamanist movement in Kazakstan .
YURT means " site " .

I meant their ILLITERACY , not the conditions of living . A small minority is Russianised .
since you yourself obviously don't believe that..

once again, egyptians are semetic, and their religion is closer to semetic religious beliefs. mordoth, just because a nation is polytheist does not mean they are turks.
yes, the turks

I believe that ; Turks can REVIVE the Turanic Empire , the unification .
It should not be territorial union ; when all Turks can understand each other ; uniform language of Turkic world ; Turan is established .

Not everyone living in Middle East are Semitic . Semite means "Semoodh" in Turkish .
Hittites , Sumerians both called these tribesmen with no unification " Semoodh " .
Turks were THEISTs , not monotheists or polytheists . Ancestral Egyptian beliefs , gravestones , henges are in the fashion of the ones in Central Asia .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/25/07 08:08 PM
Post #23

there was never a turanic empire to start with..

yah, and the turkish word for artsakh is karabakh, that does not make it any more turk.
turk, just because you have your own word for words we use does not mean that it is turkish.

before the turks came some 900 years ago, there were aryans and semites.

THEISTs

??????\

and guess what, ancient graves were similar all over the world, even in afrika, does that make them turks too?

i didn't see any pyramids in kazakstan...

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/25/07 08:37 PM
Post #24

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 04/25/07 09:08 PM) [snapback]107990[/snapback]
there was never a turanic empire to start with..

yah, and the turkish word for artsakh is karabakh, that does not make it any more turk.
turk, just because you have your own word for words we use does not mean that it is turkish.

Turanic empire was found for several times .
Kokturks
Amir Timur
Cengiz Khan
Tartars in 1915

( But the unification is distorted by Russians )
Our first job is to unite with our Turkish brothers in the East .
This unification should not HAVE TO BE a territorial combination .
- When the Turanic people can deal with each other in Turkish language ; TURAN is founded morally .

before the turks came some 900 years ago, there were aryans and semites.
??????\

and guess what, ancient graves were similar all over the world, even in afrika, does that make them turks too?

i didn't see any pyramids in kazakstan...

Turks are here for more than 7000 years ,we are not new-comers or in-comers .
Hittites , Sumerians have dominated this geography , so our ancestral fatherlands - Central Asia - has many thing to relate within Middle East .

Pyramides? LoL ; pyramides are built later , it is related with some wisemen came from Africa and Middle East .
Balbals , were the stones of the graves ; likewise in Egypt , Kolemens ( Mamelukes ) even know that Turkish existance in the territory was ANCESTRAL .
( Samanogullari , Fatimiler ...etc were all True-Turks )

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 04/25/07 08:52 PM
Post #25

Poster 200

ahahahaha so the turkish contribution are egyptian pyramids???

hahahahahhahahaha; mordope you are one of the stupidest people on this planet. Do you have a career in turkology lol?

How about you move to the great turkic nations of the central asia and party it up with borat!

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/25/07 08:55 PM
Post #26

lol, mordope, that's a good one..may i use it from now on?

i totally agree..
and we armenians will gladly help, by supplying the planes necessary to move all the turks to central asia, if you want, we can even send the azeris along with you, im sure they will love the change of scenery.

the rest is just utter bull..there isn't even a point in mentioning it..

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 04/25/07 09:13 PM
Post #27

Poster 200

Հայ Արիներ Հայ Արինէր
Կօչ ենք անում Հայ Արիներ icon_biggrin.gif

I agree with Hosank, except I will gladly help with the planes if it means getting rid of the overpopulated cockroaches

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/26/07 09:54 AM
Post #28

հահա մերսի ախբեր

+Quote Post
intergalacticman
post 04/26/07 12:29 PM
Post #29

Poster 200

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/25/07 07:51 PM) [snapback]107969[/snapback]
stoo , there is nothing to be taken / used of your vile traditions and culture .
Because , there is nothing within yours .

Astrology.com ? LoL ; it was Astronomy as far as i knew . ( Astrology is related to tarods and luck )
thaT'd not be a sufficient source .

LoL , producing wine belonged to other nations its origin is unknown .
Geometry was already being used in Egypt , whose owner was Turks . ( Remember that Geo means " terrain " and " metry " is something like "balance , adjust " )

mordoth your arguments have quite an amount of flaws

first, just because the current government is relatively new, the inhabitants have resided there for longer than that. if i was to use your logic, turkey is new also, since its government was formed in 1920.

in ancient times astrology was quite comparable to astronomy, only because they lacked the knowledge to know about galxies or other space objects. ancient astronomers believed heavily in astrology, and thats how the constellatons originated from.

also, i doubt turkish edited documents are sufficient also mordoth.

of course, simple geometry was being used in egypt before armenia, yet thanks to our extensive trade and exploration, we came upon the geometry and helped advance it into complex geometry alongside greek scholars such as Pythagoras, oh wait are the greek subnations too?

also the meaning of the word geometry has nothing at all to do with this
but to clarify, i found this at thefreedictionary.com,
[Middle English geometrie, from Old French, from Latin gemetria, from Greek gemetri, from gemetrein, to measure land : ge-, geo- + metron, measure; see m-2 in Indo-European roots.]

also here is the history of wine, note that it came from georgia and iran and egypt.
i don't see central asia anywhere there mordoth

The earliest evidence suggesting wine production comes from archaeological sites in Georgia and Iran, dating from 6000 to 5000 BC.[6][7][8] The archaeological evidence becomes clearer, and points to domestication of grapevine, in Early Bronze Age sites of the Near East, Sumer and Egypt from around the third millennium BC.[9] In Egypt, wine became a part of recorded history, playing an important role in ancient ceremonial life.

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/25/07 08:25 PM) [snapback]107979[/snapback]
- It is ancient greek , true icon_smile.gif
No , their lifestyle , ceremonies , specializations of Gods ...etc , the route where they came from show that Their ancestors were Turkic .

It is because of Prune-Russians .
The tyranies of KGB still squeezes panTurkism in the region .

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/25/07 08:54 PM) [snapback]107988[/snapback]
No , Eastern Turks ( tatars ) and Western Turks are a little bit different .
There is still a Shamanist movement in Kazakstan .
YURT means " site " .

I meant their ILLITERACY , not the conditions of living . A small minority is Russianised .
It should not be territorial union ; when all Turks can understand each other ; uniform language of Turkic world ; Turan is established .

Not everyone living in Middle East are Semitic . Semite means "Semoodh" in Turkish .
Hittites , Sumerians both called these tribesmen with no unification " Semoodh " .
Turks were THEISTs , not monotheists or polytheists . Ancestral Egyptian beliefs , gravestones , henges are in the fashion of the ones in Central Asia .

actually turkey originated from egypt, as did the majority of most civilizations. your gods are just adaptation of indo-asiatic gods.
also the ussr doesnt exist, and the influence of the KGB is minimal, and if the Russians are in hunnic lands, i doubt the KGB would have anything to do with it.

the meaning of yurt means nothing, useless info

good luck with your turkic empire man, but i think that the afghans, iranians, armenians, kurds, iraqis and others will have a problem with that. also if you actually hold true to your non territorial BS, the most you will have done is make a universal language, hardly an empire.

no one said everyone was semetic, some were Hittite, some were Aramean, and some were hunnic, like yourself.

also, how can you say you are theist?!
the definition is: Belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in a personal God as creator and ruler of the world. that falls under monotheism or polytheism.

egyptians made obelisks and pyramids and catacombs for their dead, turks made burial mounds, i see no simmilarity. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_burial

also, pyramids were made at c.2700−2200 BC, the first turkic state was created around 400 AD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples#Turkic_roots

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/26/07 04:33 PM
Post #30

yes, but the arameans are semites, and there were no mongols in the middle east

+Quote Post
intergalacticman
post 04/26/07 09:30 PM
Post #31

Poster 200

hmmm, thank you for enlightening me

lets see if anyone can directly counter my post.

well i thought mordoth was only part turkish, and part albanian

+Quote Post
davit
post 04/26/07 11:19 PM
Post #32

Poster 300

Member No.: 3,284
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: im armenian im 14 years old im cristian im not interested in any other culters like muslim because tahts wrong and muslim suck.lol

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/25/07 08:37 PM) [snapback]107997[/snapback]
Turanic empire was found for several times .
Kokturks
Amir Timur
Cengiz Khan
Tartars in 1915

( But the unification is distorted by Russians )
This unification should not HAVE TO BE a territorial combination .
- When the Turanic people can deal with each other in Turkish language ; TURAN is founded morally .

Turks are here for more than 7000 years ,we are not new-comers or in-comers .
Hittites , Sumerians have dominated this geography , so our ancestral fatherlands - Central Asia - has many thing to relate within Middle East .

Pyramides? LoL ; pyramides are built later , it is related with some wisemen came from Africa and Middle East .
Balbals , were the stones of the graves ; likewise in Egypt , Kolemens ( Mamelukes ) even know that Turkish existance in the territory was ANCESTRAL .
( Samanogullari , Fatimiler ...etc were all True-Turks )

this turk is stupid

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 04/27/07 11:43 AM
Post #33

TURKIST

QUOTE(intergalacticman @ 04/26/07 01:29 PM) [snapback]108038[/snapback]
mordoth your arguments have quite an amount of flaws

They are not .

first, just because the current government is relatively new, the inhabitants have resided there for longer than that. if i was to use your logic, turkey is new also, since its government was formed in 1920.

Relatively new as a Republic, exactly .

But Turks are experienced about RULING a civilization.
We are a different nation who Lived barbarism and civilization at the same time .

No , the inhabitants are younger residents than us . Because , our ancestors are Hittites and Sumerians who were immigrants of Central Asia .

in ancient times astrology was quite comparable to astronomy, only because they lacked the knowledge to know about galxies or other space objects. ancient astronomers believed heavily in astrology, and thats how the constellatons originated from.

Astronomy was comparable with astrology ? Intresting , i 'll search for it .
Constellations ? Did they watch the constellations ? icon_smile.gif
also, i doubt turkish edited documents are sufficient also mordoth.

But , you have no doubt about Armenian documentation.
Many scientists , basically GERMAN and English have SEARCHED the Turkish theories of Ancient civilizations .

Genetically ,Italians are 85 % (+) related with Turks of Anatolia , that is a modern proof that confirms " Etrucans were proto- TURKs " .
( Similarities between many Latin and Turkic words , e.g. Thei(Dei-Deus) and Tengri )

Hittites were burying the dead bodies after the fleshes of cthose corpses are eaten by wild-birds .
A central asiatic proverb says that " Do not bury your parents before the funeral of the bird "
of course, simple geometry was being used in egypt before armenia, yet thanks to our extensive trade and exploration, we came upon the geometry and helped advance it into complex geometry alongside greek scholars such as Pythagoras, oh wait are the greek subnations too?

Anyone , who contributed the improvement of science, should be someone respectable .

Turks also participated in many fields of geometry to be advanced and innovated .

also here is the history of wine, note that it came from georgia and iran and egypt.
i don't see central asia anywhere there mordoth

Possible ," it is also told that Romans were drinking in Senate before the incursion of Egypt "
( That is not exact , inter )
The earliest evidence suggesting wine production comes from archaeological sites in Georgia and Iran, dating from 6000 to 5000 BC.[6][7][8] The archaeological evidence becomes clearer, and points to domestication of grapevine, in Early Bronze Age sites of the Near East, Sumer and Egypt from around the third millennium BC.[9] In Egypt, wine became a part of recorded history, playing an important role in ancient ceremonial life.
Actually , Sassanids you referred to , were related with Turks .

Also , you 've discussed about Georgia . The inhabitants of modern day georgia were not dwelled there that time ; so i guess that there might be some other Turkic people living in the region , like Avars,Sabars during the Hunnic invasions .

actually turkey originated from egypt, as did the majority of most civilizations. your gods are just adaptation of indo-asiatic gods.
also the ussr doesnt exist, and the influence of the KGB is minimal, and if the Russians are in hunnic lands, i doubt the KGB would have anything to do with it.

Not like that thou .
Egyptians were a part of white race as Turks .

Russians were no Hunnic .
USSR influenced everywhere it invaded .

+Quote Post
intergalacticman
post 04/27/07 11:43 AM
Post #34

Poster 200

QUOTE(prot9999 @ 04/25/07 04:52 AM) [snapback]107879[/snapback]
90-YEAR-OLD LETTER FROM A FIRST-HAND WITNESS:

24 April 2007,

A letter, written by a Swedish commander, who witnessed the events in 1915 and published a newspaper on April 23 1917 has been revealed to read: I never saw Turks conducting a genocide. It is my responsibility to object to these claims. Emigration was a military compulsion for Turks."

Swedish commander: emigration is correct, however genocide did not happen

It has been revealed that a Swedish commander staying in Anatolia as observer refuted Armenian genocide claims in a letter he wrote in 1917. Commander says: "as an eye witness, I object to genocide claims."

It has been detected that a Swedish commander objected to genocide claims that Armenians commemorated each year 90 years ago. Commander Hjalmar Pravitz, who stayed in the Ottoman Empire as an observer, wrote an article for the Swedish Nya Dagligt Allehanda newspaper, dated April 23 1917, stating: "as an eye witness, I certainly object to genocide claims."

Commander Pravitz stated he read the books "Noble Man" by Karl Gustav Ossiannilsson and "The Terrible Situation of the Armenians" by Marika Stjernstedt and pointed out these are all full of lies. The Commander wrote: "all I want to do is relay the events and reveal the distortions in these books."

Source : ERAREN

in an effort to drag this thread back on topic, i have some more arguments that i would like prot to explain.

first of all i decided to tear apart this post little by little.

"A letter, written by a Swedish commander"
i did some research and i found that there is no rank of commander in the Swedish army. first strike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Armed...#Military_Ranks

also as proven earlier the word genocide did not appear until 1943, therefore making it impossible to say
"as an eye witness, I object to genocide claims." second strike

also, your source, "ERAREN" is completely corrupt. a simple Whois.net search of eraren.org showed that the sites servers are in Istanbul and the registrant of the website lives in Ankara. it is highly likely that this a Turkish produced document, as it cannot hold up to my in depth examination. Also, this letter is on dozens of Turkish nationalist sites. strike three, your out.

here is some circumstantial information:
i questioned the existence newspaper Nya Dagligt Allehanda, and found some mention of it, but it is now defunct, and i couldnt see any images of the newspaper itself. so i can neither prove or disprove its existence.

i looked into the existence of the "commander" himself, but the Swedish online records do not date back to 1915.
Though a more thorough search at the Swedish national archives under military personnel would probably turn up negative.

this thread is a bust.

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 04/28/07 08:00 PM
Post #35

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/26/07 02:37 AM) [snapback]107997[/snapback]
Kokturks

icon_eek.gif I knew it!

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 04/28/07 08:14 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/25/07 11:10 PM) [snapback]107950[/snapback]

( No , they 'd not .)

These clumsy men , try to dictate their " baseless thoughts " to variety of nations all over the world by abusing their " Christian identity " . ( another LoL )

And Armoz know that " they have not a CERTAIN history , no participation or contribution to civilization of Human - kind , no lands of their own " better than we know .
icon_smile.gif
That's it .

blood of bloodless armenians... and once again mordoth has managed to blow our minds with his vivid participation in these disuccsions. once again he has manage to confuse us in his favor and win a MAJOR victory for turkey. confusing an armenian on the internet gets quite the praise in turkey last I heward. yep, a great victory for turan...seing as how they need some victorys (altho minor), at this point you need all the victorys you can get so thumbs up for good morale mordoth!

win the battle?
not gonna happen?
wow mordoth, you sure are talking as if youv won some major war...A WORLD WAR EVEN! oh wait...you lost that one...

Armenians have contributed positively every country they set foot in. thats why we are so loved and recognised by foreigners. you dont see prints in the newspaper like "no grass grows where the armenian hoove has trod"...the real quote goes more like this "no grass grows where the turkish hoove has trod". thats from time magazine.

+Quote Post
HayArsen
post 04/29/07 11:31 AM
Post #37

Poster 200

irlandahay, i don't think there is any point discussing things with this idiots. As this is how most of our discussions go:

Armenian: Snow is white.

Turk: NO there is no evidence of this.

Armenian: Snow melts when it gets hot.

Turk: Yes but melt also snows a lot.

Armenian: The earth revolves around the Sun.

Turk: Ataturk was the greatest man ever.

Armenian: Yah but what does this have to do with the Earth and the Sun?

Turk: There is no Earth and NO Sun. Only Ataturk and Turkey.

Armenian: Ok whatever.

Turk: Hey? I want to discuss intelligently. Why you no discuss?

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 04/29/07 11:39 AM
Post #38

galacticman, good job, im proud of you, a little research can change alot

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 04/29/07 04:52 PM
Post #39

QUOTE(HayArsen @ 04/29/07 05:31 PM) [snapback]108259[/snapback]
irlandahay, i don't think there is any point discussing things with this idiots. As this is how most of our discussions go:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaaa

arsen...kes ge dzapaharem! icon_razz.gif

+Quote Post
fedayi
post 05/10/07 03:00 PM
Post #40

Poster

Member No.: 854
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Armenia, Nor Jugha

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 04/25/07 07:10 PM) [snapback]107950[/snapback]

( No , they 'd not .)

icon_smile.gif
That's it .

Asor maire koonem....

1) You're right. The Armenians wouldn't have called the 1915 Genocide a genocide if they had won the battle. The problem is, that what happened in 1915 was not by any stretch of imagination a battle. The Turkish people were massacring Armenians without letting them even fight back. Armenians didn't have weapons, enough men, or any power after the Turks killed all of the intellectuals and able-bodied men on April 24, 1915...So I don't know how you can call it a battle...unlike 1992 in Karabagh, when the azeris were threatening to destroy Yerevan and all of Armenia...but the Armenians showed that when they have guns, they can actually fight back and win. Before the war, the Azeri president was saying how Armenia was a country that would fall in the first second, that Yerevan could be squashed like a bug...then they lost the war and they're saying "omg, the Armenians committed Genocide in 1992!!".

2) First of all, we never "dictate" anything. We INFORM the world about things that the turkish government did to us while the world's back was turned. Secondly, we do not "abuse our Christian identity"...we follow our religion, just like you guys do. Thirdly, our thoughts are not baseless. They are based on the horrific and brutal life that was inflicted upon us for a thousand years under the Ottoman Empire, and the Genocide from 1908 to 1923...

3) I think you are hugely misinformed. Armenians have lived in Anatolia for 7,000 years, they have built cities that the turks took over (i.e. Diyarbakir was called Dikranakert before the Genocide), Ani (which was the greatest city in the world technologically and economically while the Armenians lived there without the turks), and introduced pomegranates and apricots to the world. Right now, in Armenia, they are testing a vaccine for AIDS that has been developed by an Armenian scientist. Lastly, I can't believe that a turk would dare say that Armenians have given no contribution to humankind, because everything that the turks have today was built upon what Armenians gave them. If Armenians didn't exist, the so-called "great nation" of turkey would not exist right now!!!

+Quote Post
fedayi
post 05/10/07 03:01 PM
Post #41

Poster

QUOTE(HayArsen @ 04/29/07 01:31 PM) [snapback]108259[/snapback]

Honestly, I couldn't have put it better myself...

+Quote Post
fedayi
post 05/10/07 03:04 PM
Post #42

Poster

Hosank, did you get that picture out of a hayots badmutiun book?

+Quote Post
davit
post 05/10/07 03:09 PM
Post #43

Poster 300

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: im armenian im 14 years old im cristian im not interested in any other culters like muslim because tahts wrong and muslim suck.lol

QUOTE(prot9999 @ 04/25/07 03:52 AM) [snapback]107879[/snapback]
Everyday we find new evidences about armenian lies. Here are last and will coming more. Where any Armenians evidences, document or withness? Because armenian genocide are big lie.

Armenians! Read above article be carefull! Still Dont mistake peoples! History cannot hide!

History can writing with REALS! not with LIES!

Regards,

why are you not being reals.

anytime you ask us for evidence we give it to you then you just go open a new discusion and tell about our "BIG LIES" . now hosank will give you more documents now and you will open a new disscusion and again.....

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 05/10/07 03:24 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(fedayi @ 05/10/07 09:04 PM) [snapback]109028[/snapback]
Hosank, did you get that picture out of a hayots badmutiun book?

which one?

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 05/11/07 03:33 AM
Post #45

TURKIST

QUOTE(fedayi @ 05/10/07 04:00 PM) [snapback]109022[/snapback]
1) You're right. The Armenians wouldn't have called the 1915 Genocide a genocide if they had won the battle. The problem is, that what happened in 1915 was not by any stretch of imagination a battle. The Turkish people were massacring Armenians without letting them even fight back. Armenians didn't have weapons, enough men, or any power after the Turks killed all of the intellectuals and able-bodied men on April 24, 1915...So I don't know how you can call it a battle...unlike 1992 in Karabagh, when the azeris were threatening to destroy Yerevan and all of Armenia...but the Armenians showed that when they have guns, they can actually fight back and win. Before the war, the Azeri president was saying how Armenia was a country that would fall in the first second, that Yerevan could be squashed like a bug...then they lost the war and they're saying "omg, the Armenians committed Genocide in 1992!!".
The sentence in bold was what i wish to hear . Thank you for that .
Sentences which are italic are the same which we are used to hear.

You are trying to win the cold-war by abusing your imaginary deaths . ( Not more than 200000 Armenians were died , but Armobugs are good at exaggerating )

This topic has nothing to do with KArabagh question . Azeris did not loose the battle ; Azeris evaluate the battle as Russian-Azeri conflict . Not Armenian-Azeri conflict .

2) First of all, we never "dictate" anything. We INFORM the world about things that the turkish government did to us while the world's back was turned. Secondly, we do not "abuse our Christian identity"...we follow our religion, just like you guys do. Thirdly, our thoughts are not baseless. They are based on the horrific and brutal life that was inflicted upon us for a thousand years under the Ottoman Empire, and the Genocide from 1908 to 1923...

You inform , right .
Like you informed Switzerland with blackmails .
You inform France , because they have special intrests in Caucasus against Russians . ( You think they love your black hair and uni-brows , lol )
You inform some EU countries by the activities of Armenian church and loans , nothing more . Some Armenian conferences about the anniversaries of deaths of 1915 start with the sentence " 1.5 million Christians were dead ...etc " ; this is abusement .

If your thoughts are BASEFUL ; prove . ( Do not say , my granfathers left ball was cut ...etc that is ridiculous )
3) I think you are hugely misinformed. Armenians have lived in Anatolia for 7,000 years, they have built cities that the turks took over (i.e. Diyarbakir was called Dikranakert before the Genocide), Ani (which was the greatest city in the world technologically and economically while the Armenians lived there without the turks), and introduced pomegranates and apricots to the world. Right now, in Armenia, they are testing a vaccine for AIDS that has been developed by an Armenian scientist. Lastly, I can't believe that a turk would dare say that Armenians have given no contribution to humankind, because everything that the turks have today was built upon what Armenians gave them. If Armenians didn't exist, the so-called "great nation" of turkey would not exist right now!!!

Hittites , Sumerians were all Central Asian tribes and stayed both in M.East and Anatolian region for thousands of years.
Seldjuk Sultan Alparslan has ordered the imperial workers to built up new churches to Ani , most of them Are Turkish-built , lol . Even the ruins of Ani is ours .
Thanks to that Armenian scientist than ; i hope that would not be like a russian analogous sattelite icon_lol.gif

Armenians have done their based to Ottoman sultanate before their betrayal from the middle of 19th century .
( Many of European nations are ruled by TURKs for eras ; no Armenian is needed to keep the sacred name of Turks )

-Diyarbakir was called " Deiar-i Bekir " which meant " Lands of (Abu)Bakr " . Abu Bakr was the first Caliph .
That name is changed after Turks have found copper in Ergani . ( Bakir means Copper )

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 05/11/07 08:05 AM
Post #46

The sentence in bold was what i wish to hear . Thank you for that .
Sentences which are italic are the same which we are used to hear.

lol, mordoth, if you think you have won anything here, let me explain, for it seems your english is not developed enough to understand this.

if armenians had won back all their lands 1) armenians would have to fight...with weapons..but since we had none of those..there was no fighting..so obviously, we lost.

2) if armenians had won a great military victory over the ottoman empire, there would be no turkish soldier left in wilsonian armenia to perpetrate genocide. so my point is..we are not like turks, who when defeated cry genocide (chechnia, azerbaijan...) but it is the fact that there were no armenian soldiers in the region to protect the victims which allowed genocide to happen.
so it's not a matter of wining or losing, and nationalist feelings being hurt for us to call genocide. and the numbers are not exaggerated.

Azeris did not loose the battle ; Azeris evaluate the battle as Russian-Azeri conflict . Not Armenian-Azeri conflict .

azerbaijan can view it as what ever they want,.., they could say they didn't lose, but went to regroup, they can say it was a first phase, they could say they fought against south africa for all i care. the reality is that 5 times more azeri soldiers died against armenian pesants then armenians died. the reality is that
artsakh is armenian, inhabitated by armenians, and FREE.

Like you informed Switzerland with blackmails .

isn't that what the turkish government did when the swiss imprisoned a greywolf there? and isn't that what turkey did to canada, france, the EU and so on when they accepted it?

and how exactly can the small country of armenia be able to blackmail any of the great and powerful countried of europe?

If your thoughts are BASEFUL ; prove

unless you lost all capacity to process any read material in the past year...i think it was proven mannny times over.

Hittites , Sumerians were all Central Asian tribes and stayed both in M.East and Anatolian region for thousands of years.

yes yes we know, and some guy in the united states called Karesh said he was the reincarnation of jesus, and lead a siege against the US government and making all his supporters commit suicide.

im glad you read mordoth, but don't believe everything that's in a book. i find it funny..everytime you read something about a turk, you see it as the holy bible, and believe it word per word..then you don't give it up. i mean..what i see is that one day, you read that hittites are central asian, and ever since you keep saying that. yet before, you were proud to be a barbaric invader of the 11th century.
and repeating that hittites are your ancestors over and over won't make us believe anything, we arn't graduates from ataturk school here.

Diyarbakir was called " Deiar-i Bekir " which meant " Lands of (Abu)Bakr " . Abu Bakr was the first Caliph .

changing names does not justify your occupation.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 05/14/07 07:53 AM
Post #47

TURKIST

QUOTE(Hosank @ 05/11/07 09:05 AM) [snapback]109078[/snapback]
if armenians had won back all their lands 1) armenians would have to fight...with weapons..but since we had none of those..there was no fighting..so obviously, we lost.
Fighting with weapons ? hmm , that really reflects with what amounts of monger & hatre you/your ancestors are/were filled with.
( Even though you are a not an Armenian )
2) if armenians had won a great military victory over the ottoman empire, there would be no turkish soldier left in wilsonian armenia to perpetrate genocide. so my point is..we are not like turks, who when defeated cry genocide (chechnia, azerbaijan...) but it is the fact that there were no armenian soldiers in the region to protect the victims which allowed genocide to happen.

Wilsonian Armenia , huh ? You'd name that state with the name of president of US , right ?
Armenians were fighting with gangs from 1860s till 1918 . After the retreat of Russians from Eastern Region , they 've left innocent Islams to mercy of brute Armenians .

Armenians have cleansed many Islamic civils from the region , there is no need for a true-victory. Armenians are good at fighting with unarmed civils.( You won't cry genocide whether you 've won )
Expecting a victory by using their " visual , imaginary Deaths " , LoL .

so it's not a matter of wining or losing, and nationalist feelings being hurt for us to call genocide. and the numbers are not exaggerated.
I 've proven that you are true-liars . But please keep your " Lies " a little bit reasonable while telling icon_razz.gif 1.5 million ; lOl.

azerbaijan can view it as what ever they want,.., they could say they didn't lose, but went to regroup, they can say it was a first phase, they could say they fought against south africa for all i care. the reality is that 5 times more azeri soldiers died against armenian pesants then armenians died. the reality is that
Armenian peasants are dead , huh ?
What about 1 million + Azeri refugees exiled from Karabagh to Baku ?

artsakh is armenian, inhabitated by armenians, and FREE.
isn't that what the turkish government did when the swiss imprisoned a greywolf there? and isn't that what turkey did to canada, france, the EU and so on when they accepted it?
I recognize nowhere named " artash "...etc
You meant KARABAG , definately.

Swiss improsed greywolf ? You mean Dogu Perincek icon_lol.gif ; he is the leader of the communist blok in Turkiye . Grey wolves are involved in right-wing .
( Dogu Perincek would swear you whether he've heard that word )

and how exactly can the small country of armenia be able to blackmail any of the great and powerful countried of europe?
unless you lost all capacity to process any read material in the past year...i think it was proven mannny times over.
yes yes we know, and some guy in the united states called Karesh said he was the reincarnation of jesus, and lead a siege against the US government and making all his supporters commit suicide.

Not Armenia , I MEANT ARMENIAN lobbies whose assets are Turkish . ( You've stolen our money )

im glad you read mordoth, but don't believe everything that's in a book. i find it funny..everytime you read something about a turk, you see it as the holy bible, and believe it word per word..then you don't give it up. i mean..what i see is that one day, you read that hittites are central asian, and ever since you keep saying that. yet before, you were proud to be a barbaric invader of the 11th century.
and repeating that hittites are your ancestors over and over won't make us believe anything, we arn't graduates from ataturk school here.
changing names does not justify your occupation.
Will the ancestral reality about Hittites , Sumerians change when you speak about the Europothesis ?
If not ,show me a/the document/documents that proves/prove you may be true .

+Quote Post
intergalacticman
post 05/14/07 11:40 AM
Post #48

Poster 200

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 05/14/07 08:53 AM) [snapback]109244[/snapback]
Fighting with weapons ? hmm , that really reflects with what amounts of monger & hatre you/your ancestors are/were filled with.
Wilsonian Armenia , huh ? You'd name that state with the name of president of US , right ?

wtf??
Armenians were fighting with gangs from 1860s till 1918 . After the retreat of Russians from Eastern Region , they 've left innocent Islams to mercy of brute Armenians .

wow totally backwards. actually the majority of gangs in the ottoman empire were government sponsored chetes, a band of released kurdish prisoners, contracted to eliminate the christian population.

Armenians have cleansed many Islamic civils from the region , there is no need for a true-victory. Armenians are good at fighting with unarmed civils.( You won't cry genocide whether you 've won )
Expecting a victory by using their " visual , imaginary Deaths " , LoL .
I 've proven that you are true-liars . But please keep your " Lies " a little bit reasonable while telling icon_razz.gif 1.5 million ; lOl.

omfg i have two words for you mordoth, BULL ###### (sorry guys but this is insane)
i cannot tell you about the countless posts in the forum where we have completely proved the genocide.
so dont even talk.

Swiss improsed greywolf ? You mean Dogu Perincek icon_lol.gif ; he is the leader of the communist blok in Turkiye . Grey wolves are involved in right-wing .
( Dogu Perincek would swear you whether he've heard that word )
Not Armenia , I MEANT ARMENIAN lobbies whose assets are Turkish . ( You've stolen our money )

yeah we are rich because stole it, no its because we worked hard for our money, and we are more educated than turks (86.5% literacy rate for turks, 98.6% for armenians). Also, armenia is virtually powerless on an international scale, so dont give me this lobbying bs.

Will the ancestral reality about Hittites , Sumerians change when you speak about the Europothesis ?
If not ,show me a/the document/documents that proves/prove you may be true .

The Hittites were an ancient people who spoke an Indo-European language, and established a kingdom centered at Hattusa (Hittite URUḪattuša) in north-central Anatolia from the 18th century BC. In the 14th century BC, the Hittite empire was at its height, encompassing central Anatolia, north-western Syria as far as Ugarit, and upper Mesopotamia. After 1180 BC, the empire disintegrated into several independent "Neo-Hittite" city-states, some surviving until as late as the 8th century BC.

the hittite empire at its greatest extent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites

I recognize nowhere named " artash "...etc
You meant KARABAG , definately.

1 million refugees?? when you look at the last soviet census of 1989, there were less than 42,000 azeris
in 1989, only 3 years before war. hardly even one fourth of one million.

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 05/14/07 12:08 PM
Post #49

cute, everytime, you come up with a new strategy of personal attacks trying to discredit us, but the reality is that you are probably as armenian as I and just don't know about it.

no, they are alive, since they won.

mordoth, every time you post here, you get slapped in the face countless times with proof that your nation did perpetrate genocide, and then you always come back saying that there is no proof, and that you proved the opposite..one day you should wake up alittle.

1million refugees include the 450 000 armenians that fled azerbaijan and naxichevan.

If not ,show me a/the document/documents that proves/prove you may be true

mordoth, im suuuure you remember when i posted at least 7 articles in the turkey section about the hittites, including turkish websites saying that you turks have no connection with them, yet you keep pretending you never read it, and you keep asking us to disprove you..why don't you properly read my posts for a change, or at least acknowledge their existence.

+Quote Post
davit
post 05/14/07 05:14 PM
Post #50

Poster 300

helo

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/23/14 05:47 AM