IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Assyrian Population In Iraq, FACTS UNVEILED FOR THE AssyrianS!
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/18/07 10:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Validating
Member No.: 392

http://www.milnet.com/pentagon/centcom/iraq/iraqpop.htm

At least 95 percent of the population adheres to some form of Islam

5% for Yezidi, Kakai, Jewry, Christians
Then those Christians are made up of Arabs, Kurds and Assyrians.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/factbook/iz/popula.html

Ethnic groups:
Arab 75-80%, Kurdish 15-20%, Turkoman, Assyrian or other 5%

Other than Arabs and Kurds, 5% is Turkoman, Assyrian, Yazidi (they dont count them as Kurds, thanks to succesive Baath (Assyrian) politics).

Religions:
Muslim (Shi'a 60%-65%, Sunni 32%-37%) 97%, Christian or other 3%

Christian OR Other , that does not necessarily mean Assyrian, there are Kurdish and Arab Christians too

http://countrystudies.us/iraq/33.htm

The Assyrians are considered to be the third largest ethnic minority in Iraq. Although official Iraqi statistics do not refer to them as an ethnic group, they are believed to represent about 133,000 persons or less than 1 percent of the population.

Hmmm.....
By your logic it means you have truplicated yourselves like rabbits...... icon_lol.gif

http://www.tlfq.ulaval.ca/AXL/asie/irak.htm

Groupes minoritaires: dialectes arabes (22 %), kurde (18 %), azťri (4 %), assyrien (1,3 %), farsi (1,2 %), turkmŤne (1 %), armťnien (0,27 %), circassien (0,08 %), etc

Although I also don't find WikiPedia to be reliable
Ethnic composition includes:

Arab, 70Ė74%; Kurdish, 22-24%; Turkoman, Assyrian or other 5%.
Religious composition includes:

Muslim, 97%; Christian or other, 3%

BBC Picture

3% for any other than Arab or Kurd

http://people.uleth.ca/~travis.fletcher/pa...emographics.htm

Ethnic groups: Arabs 75-80%, Kurds 15%-20%, Assyrian, Iraqi Turkmen or other 5%

Religions: Muslim 97% (Shi'a 60%-65%, Sunni 32%-37%), Christian or other 3%

The same information on Answer.com
http://www.answers.com/topic/demographics-of-iraq

http://www.ethnologue.com/show_country.asp?name=Iraq

Chaldean Neo-Aramaic [cld] 100,000 to 120,000 in Iraq (1994 Mutzafi).
Assyrian Neo-Aramaic [aii] 30,000 in Iraq (1994).

Even all the different languages they have together make almost 1 or 2 percent today.

Every source in history (unless Assyrian-originated, or made by political christianist groups ) tells us enough.
It is impossible that 10% of Iraq is Christian.
At its highest the Christians make up 5% of Iraq (although nowhere stated), and of those there are many Arabs and Kurds between too.

Not enough?

CIA FACTBOOK

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th.../iz.html#People

Ethnic groups:
Arab 75%-80%, Kurdish 15%-20%, Turkoman, Assyrian or other 5%
Religions:
Muslim 97% (Shi'a 60%-65%, Sunni 32%-37%), Christian or other 3%
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/18/07 11:00 AM
Post #2

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 148

lol Kurd-Boss, are you bored or so?
Nice that you have searched for the Assyrian population in Iraq...it is around 800 000 - 1 Mio at the moment!

But should we belive these sources all?

Assyrian Christians make up 99% of the Christians in Iraq...
what is kakai and jewry?

I only heard about Arabs,Assyrians,Shabaks,Turkomans,Kurds and Yezedis....

But like I said in another post...you are not someone to be taken seriously haha... icon_mrgreen.gif

+Quote Post
Danno
post 05/18/07 01:45 PM
Post #3

Poster 400

Member No.: 3,363
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: I am Assyrian and I am interested in Assyrian Independence (Nineveh Plain) Kurdish Independence, Iraq War, Iraqi Civil War, Kurdish Vs. Turks, and Turkish involvment in Iraq and Kurdistan

yea.. Kurd_Boss those percentages seem correct give or take a few obviously, Its so low b/c of our ansestors have been constantly killed, so we are unable to have such a high population, also the growing persicutions are making Assyrians flee their lands so the Assyrian population is going down even more icon_sad.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 05/18/07 02:50 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 707
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: ARMENIA!

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/18/07 04:46 PM) [snapback]109445[/snapback]
http://www.milnet.com/pentagon/centcom/iraq/iraqpop.htm
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/factbook/iz/popula.html
Other than Arabs and Kurds, 5% is Turkoman, Assyrian, Yazidi (they dont count them as Kurds, thanks to succesive Baath (Assyrian) politics).
Christian OR Other , that does not necessarily mean Assyrian, there are Kurdish and Arab Christians too
http://countrystudies.us/iraq/33.htm
Hmmm.....
By your logic it means you have truplicated yourselves like rabbits...... icon_lol.gif
http://www.tlfq.ulaval.ca/AXL/asie/irak.htm
Although I also don't find WikiPedia to be reliable
BBC Picture

3% for any other than Arab or Kurd
http://people.uleth.ca/~travis.fletcher/pa...emographics.htm
The same information on Answer.com
http://www.answers.com/topic/demographics-of-iraq
http://www.ethnologue.com/show_country.asp?name=Iraq
Even all the different languages they have together make almost 1 or 2 percent today.
Every source in history (unless Assyrian-originated, or made by political christianist groups ) tells us enough.
It is impossible that 10% of Iraq is Christian.
At its highest the Christians make up 5% of Iraq (although nowhere stated), and of those there are many Arabs and Kurds between too.

Not enough?

CIA FACTBOOK

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th.../iz.html#People

keep in mind that nowadays in iraq, being a christian isnt a woderful thing. saddam used to protect the christians from the savages but unfortunately now by being openly christian, you risk death.

I'm sure the asyrian population is much larger but prefers to stay clear of trouble. its the most logical thing to do. In turkey, there are over one million armenians that stay hidden...apply that to iraq and youv got the Assyrian situation

cheers icon_biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/18/07 03:23 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Danno @ 05/18/07 02:45 PM) [snapback]109459[/snapback]
yea.. Kurd_Boss those percentages seem correct give or take a few obviously, Its so low b/c of our ansestors have been constantly killed, so we are unable to have such a high population, also the growing persicutions are making Assyrians flee their lands so the Assyrian population is going down even more

yeah very true icon_lol.gif

If my ancestors weren't killed constantly by all surrounding hostile armies , we Kurds would have been 70% of Iraq now..... smiley23.gif

By the way, thanks for proving you Assyrian friends false and wrong icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/18/07 03:25 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 05/18/07 03:50 PM) [snapback]109464[/snapback]
saddam used to protect the christians from the savages

Saddam was protecting from savages?

Oh so true! Saddam wasnt the savage itself indeed......
Keep showing your true face Assyrian racists/

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/18/07 03:35 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/18/07 11:25 PM) [snapback]109467[/snapback]

He is Armenian!

somehow I have to laugh always, when posting to your comments....
I think that comes from the nice picture of the "gassed" Kurds...eh in Vitnam!

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/18/07 03:43 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/18/07 04:35 PM) [snapback]109472[/snapback]
He is Armenian!

somehow I have to laugh always, when posting to your comments....
I think that comes from the nice picture of the "gassed" Kurds...eh in Vitnam!

Answer if you can, mighty Assyrian patriot icon_lol.gif

That picture was used on many sites, i really doubt it is vietnam. It could be somewhere else too.
Nevertheless, you still want to say that Assyrians didn;t massacre Kurds in the beginning of the 20th century.

Your replies just show your weaknes and ignorance.

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/18/07 04:01 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/18/07 11:43 PM) [snapback]109475[/snapback]
Answer if you can, mighty Assyrian patriot icon_lol.gif

That picture was used on many sites, i really doubt it is vietnam. It could be somewhere else too.
Nevertheless, you still want to say that Assyrians didn;t massacre Kurds in the beginning of the 20th century.

Your replies just show your weaknes and ignorance.

You are not aware of the Levis right? Which contained not only Assyrians but Kurds too?
Want a source?

Kurdish "levy" soldiers guard a British Blenheim bomber at Habbaniya.

Iraq, which had been a colony of the Turkish empire, was artificially created at the close of World War I. Under the administration of Great Britain, the new nation was granted independence in 1927 and admitted to the League of Nations in 1932. The price for this independence was a standing treaty with Britain that guaranteed Iraqi assistance in times of war and allowed British troops to pass through the country. In addition, two RAF training bases were established, one at Shaibah -- near the port of Basra -- and a smaller base on the shores of Lake Habbaniya, on the Euphrates River as it snaked out near Baghdad. Both bases were protected by "levies," mercenary troops, primarily of Kurdish and Arab origin.

http://starbulletin.com/2003/03/23/editorial/special.html

On the ground, Habbaniya was defended by 2,200 men and 18 armoured cars. Ground forces under British command included the locally recruited RAF Levies mainly consisting of Iraqi Assyrians and Kurds, and these were to play a significant part in the defence of the station and the attacks on Fallujah and the advance on Baghdad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Iraqi_War

It is not something new, that your own people kill eachother..., but hey dont worry about it!

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 05/18/07 04:12 PM
Post #10

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/18/07 09:25 PM) [snapback]109467[/snapback]

Savages being the Moslem iraqis who take the time out of their pathetic little lives to contribute to the violence in their country instead of rebuilding it.

Saddam was a savage and there is no doubt in my mind that the kurds have suffered a great deal under Saddam. Wat it was was genocide clean and simple. There is no doubt of that.

on the other hand, Kurds have been harassing the Assyrians for way to long, under saddam or not.
The Assyrians deserve a safe environment just as much as kurds do.

they have more of a right to these lands. their ancestors have lived there for centuries. kurds are a nomadic people. I dont oppose them having a homeland, but the idea of them kicking other indiginous peoples off lands that belong to them reminds me of the turkish attitude. and then I think about who helped the turks in 1915.

I dont hate kurds of today, but the attitude of some is starting to get on my nerves. Live at peace, or dont live at all!

PS: Rumtaya, sorry I havnt been posting much in the Assyrian section...I'l try to post more often.
how is everything brother?

cheers

PPS: I'm Irish and Armenian...

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/19/07 04:17 AM
Post #11

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 05/19/07 12:12 AM) [snapback]109483[/snapback]
Savages being the Moslem iraqis who take the time out of their pathetic little lives to contribute to the violence in their country instead of rebuilding it.

Saddam was a savage and there is no doubt in my mind that the kurds have suffered a great deal under Saddam. Wat it was was genocide clean and simple. There is no doubt of that.

on the other hand, Kurds have been harassing the Assyrians for way to long, under saddam or not.

they have more of a right to these lands. their ancestors have lived there for centuries. kurds are a nomadic people. I dont oppose them having a homeland, but the idea of them kicking other indiginous peoples off lands that belong to them reminds me of the turkish attitude. and then I think about who helped the turks in 1915.

I dont hate kurds of today, but the attitude of some is starting to get on my nerves. Live at peace, or dont live at all!

PS: Rumtaya, sorry I havnt been posting much in the Assyrian section...I'l try to post more often.

cheers

Barev Brother, thanks for that post icon_biggrin.gif

I am doing fine, how about you? inch peses? icon_mrgreen.gif

You are in the Assyrian section welcome, as you are on Assyrian Homeland and by Assyrian people....

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/19/07 04:37 AM
Post #12

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 05/18/07 05:12 PM) [snapback]109483[/snapback]

cheers

Oh man, you are just so misinformed.
You are acting like these Assyrians are angels.

Let me tell you something.

When I and my family were in the cold mountains with our weapons during the genocidal campaign of Saddam, hungry and ill.
we were protecting our women,children culture language our homeland of being massacred, destroyed.

During that, these Assyrians by the thousands were in Baghdad smoking havana cigars,
They were playing with Saddams sons Uday and Qusay.
Many of those Assyrians were in Saddams batallions, generals ordering the executions of thousands of Kurds.

What are you talking about men?
Hundreds of thousands of Kurds have given their lives for a day of freedom like this one.
You clearly do not know anything!!!

Assyrians are not like Armenians.
Armenians have kept their aim for preserving Armenian culture and an independent Armenia ever since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
Assyrians are very Iraq-loyal. And every Iraqi agrees with me about this fact.
They had very high rankings and positions during every Iraqi government.

Also in Syria they are very nationalistic for Syria.
Have you ever heard of the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria? They were very organised and the Syrian people preferred them to rule Syria.
But the Assad family killed 20.000 of them in a week, bombing their cities along with them.
There are many Kurdish opposition groups in Syria, lately Syrian authorities killed hundreds of Kurds because they were battling Syrian security apparatus (mainly run by Assyrians)

And how about Assyrian opposition? Nothing nothing nothing!!!
You are not from these countries so that makes your knowledge so low about them!

Now since they see their position being threatened (since their father and master Saddam is gone)....
they try to give the image that they are a poor and loose minority being deprived from their rights and that they have a homeland in an area which is inhabited by 95% non-Assyrians.
Are you really believing everything they say?
Man, their propaganda is really a big joke.

PS: I am not waiting for any Azzyrian to reply my post, I am waiting for the quoted one.

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/19/07 05:01 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/19/07 12:37 PM) [snapback]109511[/snapback]

When I and my family were in the cold mountains with our weapons during the genocidal campaign of Saddam, hungry and ill.
we were protecting our women,children culture language our homeland of being massacred, destroyed.

During that, these Assyrians by the thousands were in Baghdad smoking havana cigars,
Many of those Assyrians were in Saddams batallions, generals ordering the executions of thousands of Kurds.

Hundreds of thousands of Kurds have given their lives for a day of freedom like this one.

Armenians have kept their aim for preserving Armenian culture and an independent Armenia ever since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

Have you ever heard of the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria? They were very organised and the Syrian people preferred them to rule Syria.
But the Assad family killed 20.000 of them in a week, bombing their cities along with them.
There are many Kurdish opposition groups in Syria, lately Syrian authorities killed hundreds of Kurds because they were battling Syrian security apparatus (mainly run by Assyrians)

You are not from these countries so that makes your knowledge so low about them!

Now since they see their position being threatened (since their father and master Saddam is gone)....
they try to give the image that they are a poor and loose minority being deprived from their rights and that they have a homeland in an area which is inhabited by 95% non-Assyrians.
PS: I am not waiting for any Azzyrian to reply my post, I am waiting for the quoted one.

LOL....

Should I tell you the hard truth about Kurds in Syria?
I am originaly from there, and my cousins have been this summer there....in nearly every office Kurds are employed...they run offices of goverments for passports, for buliding centres...etc.

you dont belive...fly to Syria and have a look....

ohh pure Kurds....

you wait for the qoutes?

We are telling you the whole time, that Assyrians had a popultion before the war of 1,5 Mio at least, but now it is around 800 000 or 3%.

you talk and talk and talk....with no source.....,

you remember the gassed Kurds? or the Kurds who killed Kurds? or the Kurds who joined the British Levy and killed Kurds?

+Quote Post
King Ashurbanipa...
post 05/19/07 05:59 AM
Post #14

Poster 200

Member No.: 3,413
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Assyria

Do you remember the election times when Saddam use to get 99% of the ĎYesí votes? You will be very ignorant to believe that it was true. And if you still believe that it was then you will believe these numbers on these maps!!! Just look at them each one is saying one thing!?
Ask your self, when did Iraq have a TRUE population survey? I myself at school when filling the forum put under nationality ĎAssyrianí the teacher said WHATís THAT? NO, NO put Arab, of course I didnít, but reading in a book about this issue an Iraqi lady stated that many were later changed into Arabs by government agents. Politics in Iraq will never allow a true survey. Any way Human Right of people is not based on their numbers but their rights as Humans.

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 05/19/07 09:00 AM
Post #15

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/19/07 10:37 AM) [snapback]109511[/snapback]

you sound like a Turk...

The entire region has been at war since the day Islams hordes rode into Mecca. Assyrians are a people that are dying out, with no homeland and no clear sign of hope. They have lived on their lands for millenia and now have no home at all. Kurds are a nomadic people who never had a homeland in perticular, whos numbers are ever rising and who's strength is recognised by the UNited States government.

Kurds have suffered under saddam but you cant blame it on Assyrians. and the Assyrian atrocities commited towards the kurds are nothing in comparison to what the kurds have done to the Assyrians. AGAIN! I am NOT talking about Saddam! there is no doubt in my mind that what Saddam has done was genocide, but nowadays, NOTHING justifys the actions of the kurds towards the Assyrians of iraq.

Assyrians deserve their homeland, and no matter how hard you try to stop it, they will always have friends, and brothers looking out for them!

Khaya atour my brothers

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 05/19/07 11:18 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

for millenia
cute, he is getting good influences..

and anyways, it's not like if the kurds ever had a homeland. they are nomads. and the kurds arn't a unified people, they don't all have the same culture and traditions, nor the same language.

the Assyrians have a homeland, have a common language and culture..

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/19/07 01:28 PM
Post #17

My Armenian Brothers, thanks for your suppourt, but this stupid Guy...is just frustrated of his Kurdish people, who commited many bad things in their past and are still doing...the funny thing is hiss attidute is not far from Arabs, Perians and Turks....

but leave him, he makes a fool out of himselfe...

Longlife my Armenian Brothers....

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/19/07 01:41 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Hosank @ 05/19/07 12:18 PM) [snapback]109527[/snapback]

and anyways, it's not like if the kurds ever had a homeland. they are nomads. and the kurds arn't a unified people, they don't all have the same culture and traditions, nor the same language.

the Assyrians have a homeland, have a common language and culture..

1. The Assyrians do not have a homeland, nor do they or had they ever a modern state controlled by themselves.

2. Assyrians do CERTAINLY not have a common language,culture,race

There are Chaldeans who feel themselves separate. The have a different language and culture.

There are Suryani who consider themselves different and have different habits.
Also they have a very different form of Christianity.

Assyrians are different, the Assyrians in Syria and Iran speak totally different languages.
Assyrians in Syria and Iraq do not know their language, they communicate in Arabic with eachother in Iraq and Syria. I'd say only 5% maybe does know Assyrian.

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/19/07 01:42 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/19/07 02:28 PM) [snapback]109542[/snapback]
My Armenian Brothers, thanks for your suppourt, but this stupid Guy...is just frustrated of his Kurdish people, who commited many bad things in their past and are still doing...the funny thing is hiss attidute is not far from Arabs, Perians and Turks....

but leave him, he makes a fool out of himselfe...
Longlife my Armenian Brothers....

Funny you have never proved anything wrong....

....and keep on personal attacks, insults and name calling.

Typical Assyrian mentality.

+Quote Post
Danno
post 05/19/07 02:39 PM
Post #20

Poster 400

Member No.: 3,363
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: I am Assyrian and I am interested in Assyrian Independence (Nineveh Plain) Kurdish Independence, Iraq War, Iraqi Civil War, Kurdish Vs. Turks, and Turkish involvment in Iraq and Kurdistan

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/19/07 03:42 PM) [snapback]109548[/snapback]
Funny you have never proved anything wrong....
....and keep on personal attacks, insults and name calling.

Typical Assyrian mentality.

STOP ASSUMING ALL AssyrianS ARE LIKE 1 Assyrian!!!
this guy is so ignorant
there is no point arguing with him
he thinks if 1 Assyrian sed he liked saddam that means that ALL Assyrians liked saddam, he thinks if 1 Assyrian was arrested for being in a gang and killed a person, he thinks that ALL Assyrians are gang members and killers.
THINK BEOFRE YOU JUDGE AN ENTIRE PEOPLES!!
Kurd-Boss i think that you are a racist...Does that mean that ALL kurds are racists too...NO! there are alot of good kurds, but I am educated enough to know that some kurds (just like every other culture in the world) ruin the name of all other kurds!

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 05/19/07 04:06 PM
Post #21

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

from the reading i did..it seems to me that assyriak peoples have much more in common with eachother then kurds do, and Assyrians did control a state for a long time, something that never happen to any kurdish people..

+Quote Post
King Ashurbanipa...
post 05/20/07 02:26 AM
Post #22

Poster 200

Member No.: 3,413
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Assyria

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/19/07 11:41 PM) [snapback]109547[/snapback]
1. The Assyrians do not have a homeland, nor do they or had they ever a modern state controlled by themselves.
2. Assyrians do CERTAINLY not have a common language,culture,race

There are Chaldeans who feel themselves separate. The have a different language and culture.

There are Suryani who consider themselves different and have different habits.
Also they have a very different form of Christianity.

Assyrians are different, the Assyrians in Syria and Iran speak totally different languages.
Assyrians in Syria and Iraq do not know their language, they communicate in Arabic with eachother in Iraq and Syria. I'd say only 5% maybe does know Assyrian.

From your Numbered questions it seems that you lack the knowledge on the Assyrian people. Do you acutely speak Assyrian? So you know yourself how different they are? you need to read from fair sources and books then come and decide who is who or whatís what? If there is one nation on earth that is more divided is the Kurds? Why they should have a homeland then while the Assyrians not? I give you a hint AK-45

+Quote Post
DÓrÓ
post 05/20/07 02:59 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 147

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 05/19/07 10:00 AM) [snapback]109521[/snapback]
you sound like a Turk...

The entire region has been at war since the day Islams hordes rode into Mecca. Assyrians are a people that are dying out, with no homeland and no clear sign of hope. They have lived on their lands for millenia and now have no home at all. Kurds are a nomadic people who never had a homeland in perticular, whos numbers are ever rising and who's strength is recognised by the UNited States government.

Kurds have suffered under saddam but you cant blame it on Assyrians. and the Assyrian atrocities commited towards the kurds are nothing in comparison to what the kurds have done to the Assyrians. AGAIN! I am NOT talking about Saddam! there is no doubt in my mind that what Saddam has done was genocide, but nowadays, NOTHING justifys the actions of the kurds towards the Assyrians of iraq.

Assyrians deserve their homeland, and no matter how hard you try to stop it, they will always have friends, and brothers looking out for them!

Khaya atour my brothers

I agree with your words... Almost all... Except I am offended that you designate Kurds as a nomadic people - which is pure rubbish Turkish propaganda...

The Turks even claim that the Kurds are Turks who came to Anatolia with the Turks in 1000 AD...

Please stop spreading this rubbish and please respect our millenia old history as NATIVES of the Middle East and todays Kurdistan...

Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks are the ancient owners of these lands...

+Quote Post
Damail
post 05/20/07 12:23 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 110

QUOTE(DÓrÓ @ 05/20/07 04:59 AM) [snapback]109612[/snapback]
I agree with your words... Almost all... Except I am offended that you designate Kurds as a nomadic people - which is pure rubbish Turkish propaganda...

The Turks even claim that the Kurds are Turks who came to Anatolia with the Turks in 1000 AD...

Please stop spreading this rubbish and please respect our millenia old history as NATIVES of the Middle East and todays Kurdistan...

Oh please dont bring us back to that argument again.

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 05/20/07 01:53 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(Hosank @ 05/19/07 05:18 PM) [snapback]109527[/snapback]

what? icon_neutral.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 05/20/07 02:01 PM
Post #26

QUOTE(DÓrÓ @ 05/20/07 08:59 AM) [snapback]109612[/snapback]

I dont read turkish garbage and I know that the kurds have been here for a long time, but as a peacful nomadic people. there has never been such a place as "kurdistan". there have been kurds, but no "kurdistan". Thats what I'm trying to say. Today, the kurds have a large enough peacful and militant population to compose a civilian and army kurdistan. but that does not mean they have more of a right to a homeland then do the Assyrians, who are the TRUE local inhabitants.

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/13/08 07:01 AM
Post #27

Rafidain list = Assyrian list = 47.000 votes in Iraq + diaspora = 0.004 % of all Iraqi votes.

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/13/08 07:45 AM
Post #28

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/13/08 03:01 PM) [snapback]122414[/snapback]

Rafidain list = Assyrian list = 47.000 votes in Iraq + diaspora = 0.004 % of all Iraqi votes.

so there are just 2,6 mio kurds in iraq? why do you push your numbers to 6-7 million?

yazedi movement 21000, just so few yazedis?

Results to not tell about the population size, although you forget that many thousand Assyrians have been ripped of by their voices, when some of the peshmerga sized the ballot boxes.

go to my topic "mayor of tel keppe....." alone in Al Hamadiyan we have 55 000 people of whom 95% are AssyrianS!!!

+Quote Post
DÓrÓ
post 05/13/08 10:59 AM
Post #29

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/13/08 08:45 AM) [snapback]122417[/snapback]
so there are just 2,6 mio kurds in iraq? why do you push your numbers to 6-7 million?

Results to not tell about the population size, although you forget that many thousand Assyrians have been ripped of by their voices, when some of the peshmerga sized the ballot boxes.

go to my topic "mayor of tel keppe....." alone in Al Hamadiyan we have 55 000 people of whom 95% are AssyrianS!!!

Sometimes you sound really blond, bro... icon_lol.gif

Only those above 18 years old are allowed to vote... icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
DÓrÓ
post 05/13/08 11:02 AM
Post #30

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/13/08 08:45 AM) [snapback]122417[/snapback]

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/13/08 11:16 AM
Post #31

QUOTE(DÓrÓ @ 05/13/08 07:02 PM) [snapback]122422[/snapback]

biraye, it was in propouse...no worries I know only those who are 18+ did vote...

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 05/16/08 10:09 PM
Post #32

TURKIST

Member No.: 262

After the Turkish empire, an artificial State of England namely "Iraq" was granted its freedom and taken to the League of Nations...etc

Fine fine. Before we've left Iraq on its own ,the region had already got variety of ethnical/secterian groups living in harmony. (Well ,of course there were some raids ,unwanted evidences in all parts of Empire, but Iraq was one of the most quiet ones)

And i beseech Americans to cleanse everyone in Iraq ,and then i would believe that the Sun of Justice will rise from the East ,man.

If not , AssyroTurkish state would be better instead of a terrorist-supporter kurdish swamp-state.To achieve that, firstly USA should GO or forced to drive back to 10000 miles back to their homelands !

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/17/08 02:24 AM
Post #33

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 05/17/08 06:09 AM) [snapback]122522[/snapback]
After the Turkish empire, an artificial State of England namely "Iraq" was granted its freedom and taken to the League of Nations...etc

Fine fine. Before we've left Iraq on its own ,the region had already got variety of ethnical/secterian groups living in harmony. (Well ,of course there were some raids ,unwanted evidences in all parts of Empire, but Iraq was one of the most quiet ones)

And i beseech Americans to cleanse everyone in Iraq ,and then i would believe that the Sun of Justice will rise from the East ,man.

If not , AssyroTurkish state would be better instead of a terrorist-supporter kurdish swamp-state.To achieve that, firstly USA should GO or forced to drive back to 10000 miles back to their homelands !

I agree with you, the current leadership in the KRG is pretty close to a "terror state", however that doesnt mean that you just should undermine the free will of the Kurdish People, who are just lookin as me and you to live in peace aside with the other groups.

As for an "AssyroTurkish State", what do you mean with that? That Turkomans, aside Assyrians should rule their own State? I dont think such thing is going to work, since the majority of Turkomans are residing in the area of Kirkuk, whereas most Assyrians are residing in the Nineveh Plains and in the Nohadra (Dohuk Province) of the KRG.

Actually the Federalism Idea is very great, but it failed to work in Iraq, the only groups who really benefit from it are the Kurds in the North and the Shia in the South, the other groups went till NOW empty handed and are unfortunataly under the opression of the various leading groups in the north and south of the country.

If Turkey wants to help Assyrians, they should start offering help within Turkiyes borders, as far as I know there are kind things going on to maintain the resettling of Assyrians who left the area during the PKK - Turkiye "wars".

But, I also must stand with the Kurdish Side, I mean you truly cant ignore million of people from their right to exist and live, can you?

True Kurds and Assyrians have and still have huge problems witheachother, however to keep on hating and fighting eachother will bring more unstability within the area and innocent victims.

I do not really agree with the Idea of PKK, they should have tried always diplomatic means, which would show the West, look we Kurds are trying to get our rights without any armed uprisings, but Turkiye is hitting on us. I am pretty sure they would never have been listed on any terror lists.

In conclusion, before one stats to clean up the house of someoneelse, you should start with your own. icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 05/17/08 03:57 PM
Post #34

TURKIST

Member No.: 262

well i would like to reply partially bro.

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/17/08 04:24 AM) [snapback]122524[/snapback]
I agree with you, the current leadership in the KRG is pretty close to a "terror state", however that doesnt mean that you just should undermine the free will of the Kurdish People, who are just lookin as me and you to live in peace aside with the other groups.
That is for sure. Glad to see that Iraqis are pretty acknowledged about the fact that artificial state to be created in Northern Iraq would be nothing more than a mosquito swamp.
As for an "AssyroTurkish State", what do you mean with that? That Turkomans, aside Assyrians should rule their own State? I dont think such thing is going to work, since the majority of Turkomans are residing in the area of Kirkuk, whereas most Assyrians are residing in the Nineveh Plains and in the Nohadra (Dohuk Province) of the KRG.
Well i mean, all people residing in Iraq may work it out.
It is just by recouncilliation of the publics , i think.

I assure you about the fact that we Turks do not want a simple acre of ANYONE'S land.

Actually the Federalism Idea is very great, but it failed to work in Iraq, the only groups who really benefit from it are the Kurds in the North and the Shia in the South, the other groups went till NOW empty handed and are unfortunataly under the opression of the various leading groups in the north and south of the country.
None of the governmental formations in Iraq would be totally-granted with a proper style of reformations. I mean, nothing would go well unless Americans would not be going back to their homes.

Christians of Iraq are also the inhabitants who deserve their individual representative in Iraqi government. Independancy and balcanization of the region into variety of pieces would create unstable and weak formations of redundant orders which will cause wars in the future.

If Turkey wants to help Assyrians, they should start offering help within Turkiyes borders, as far as I know there are kind things going on to maintain the resettling of Assyrians who left the area during the PKK - Turkiye "wars".
Assyrians residing in Europe and such are all going back to Turkiye with their assets, to their hometowns nowadays. You know ,many people were sent to Europe after World War 2 as workers.

Iraq acquires all the medical,constructional,electrical,supplementary neccessitates from Turkiye ,don't worry. The region nearby Turkiye will not in chaos since Turkiye would be the backing up state.
But, I also must stand with the Kurdish Side, I mean you truly cant ignore million of people from their right to exist and live, can you?
I do not have any problems with nonTurks living in Turkiye particularly since they would not be participating to seperatist micronationalist activities.

I do not stand aside with Kurds since they are planning to form a doll-state for USA.
True Kurds and Assyrians have and still have huge problems witheachother, however to keep on hating and fighting eachother will bring more unstability within the area and innocent victims.

So do we.

I do not really agree with the Idea of PKK, they should have tried always diplomatic means, which would show the West, look we Kurds are trying to get our rights without any armed uprisings, but Turkiye is hitting on us. I am pretty sure they would never have been listed on any terror lists.

Well , seperatist Kurds had descriped as if they were being slaughtered for nothing, as if they are cool people, nothing wrong with Turkish authorities...etc

Today, the municipalities,governmental halls in Southeastern and Eastern Anatolia is dominated (elected) to be DTP the Kurdist Party. If that is what they want ,let it be, but they are still trying to show that they are being oppressed which is a very classical Lie .

In conclusion, before one stats to clean up the house of someoneelse, you should start with your own. icon_wink.gif

We have nothing wrong within our house, and i do not interfere another's house ,don't worry.

Just letting you to have some brief advises of governing an unstable region peacefully with no offense.

+Quote Post
Shinayi
post 05/17/08 04:20 PM
Post #35

Poster

Member No.: 3,547
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Kurdistan

Some kids speak as if the so called asssyrians and armeninas (actually hai) were not nomads. As if we have forgotten jeel baz and tiari tribes of asssrians who were for centruties slaves of Kurds.

Or as if Armenians themselves ever were ruling a state by themselves; dude 90% of the so called armenian rulers were of Iranian stock; enough to say that the so called tigranese the qreat, the god of armenian nationalists himself was of Iranian stock. and so on 90% of all armenian emirates.
icon_biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/17/08 04:43 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/17/08 03:24 AM) [snapback]122524[/snapback]
I agree with you, the current leadership in the KRG is pretty close to a "terror state",

My my my....
I really don't know why the KRG is letting imbeciles like him into the region icon_sad.gif

Assyrians allying with Turks now.
You see, this has nothing to do with denying Assyrian rights, they have something personal against Kurds.

Kudos to the American army for bombing the ###### out of Assyro-Turkmen terrorists in Tall Keyf

+Quote Post
Shinayi
post 05/17/08 04:52 PM
Post #37

Poster

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/17/08 04:43 PM) [snapback]122545[/snapback]
You see, this has nothing to do with denying Assyrian rights, they have something personal against Kurds.

Exactly, And I think roots of this illogical hatred goes to racial issues. Afro-Asiatic people hate Indo-europeans in general.

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/18/08 03:56 AM
Post #38

QUOTE(Shinayi @ 05/18/08 12:20 AM) [snapback]122542[/snapback]
Some kids speak as if the so called asssyrians and armeninas (actually hai) were not nomads. As if we have forgotten jeel baz and tiari tribes of asssrians who were for centruties slaves of Kurds.

Or as if Armenians themselves ever were ruling a state by themselves; dude 90% of the so called armenian rulers were of Iranian stock; enough to say that the so called tigranese the qreat, the god of armenian nationalists himself was of Iranian stock. and so on 90% of all armenian emirates.
icon_biggrin.gif

Slave of Kurds? I am from the Tyare tribe and you can trust me, the one who have kicked Kurdish tribale ###### were from this tribe. Although you guys formated alaways with other kurdish tribes suppourted by the Ottoman Sultan to slaughter these tribes, but hey you didnt managed it...WE ARE STILL AROUND!!!

btw. my great great grandfather had few villages, guess who worked on the fields? Kurds, maybe some of those were your relatives?...

Assyrians allying with Turks now.

What? How can Assyrian ally themselves with Turks? Its just a discussion we are having here, see you Kurds like to put yourself in the poor victim role...!

thats what I wrote, I even standed for the rights of Kurds

If you want it or not, the KRG has a leadership which is far away from "democratic values".

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/18/08 04:00 AM
Post #39

QUOTE(Shinayi @ 05/18/08 12:52 AM) [snapback]122547[/snapback]
Exactly, And I think roots of this illogical hatred goes to racial issues. Afro-Asiatic people hate Indo-europeans in general.

80% of Kurds are even not indo-european, or how do you think you area close related to Iraqs( Assyrians, shia, sunna) and to Jews? Those people are named to be Semitic.

You have a racist idiology. I am sure you like the book "Mein Kampf" dont you?

+Quote Post
Shinayi
post 05/18/08 09:16 AM
Post #40

Poster

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/18/08 03:56 AM) [snapback]122559[/snapback]
Slave of Kurds? I am from the Tyare tribe and you can trust me, the one who have kicked Kurdish tribale ###### were from this tribe. Although you guys formated alaways with other kurdish tribes suppourted by the Ottoman Sultan to slaughter these tribes, but hey you didnt managed it...WE ARE STILL AROUND!!!

btw. my great great grandfather had few villages, guess who worked on the fields? Kurds, maybe some of those were your relatives?...
What? How can Assyrian ally themselves with Turks? Its just a discussion we are having here, see you Kurds like to put yourself in the poor victim role...!

So you revealed contradictions in yur claims. Last time I checked you used to say you haebeen for 1400 years under tyranny of facsist muslims. But suddenly you revealed that actually your tribes were fre lords who even could got muslim slaves! The equality that existed between Kurdish and Christian tribes has also approved by cociologue Martin Van Bruinssen; But I should ask you are not you ashamed for all your lies that tries to play role of victim?
thats what I wrote, I even standed for the rights of Kurds

we never want support or sympathy of our sworn enemies. be sure for that.
If you want it or not, the KRG has a leadership which is far away from "democratic values".

It's not about KRG. hell to KRG. You got problem with the very existence of the Kurds.

+Quote Post
Shinayi
post 05/18/08 09:23 AM
Post #41

Poster

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/18/08 04:00 AM) [snapback]122561[/snapback]
80% of Kurds are even not indo-european, or how do you think you area close related to Iraqs( Assyrians, shia, sunna) and to Jews? Those people are named to be Semitic.

If you think 80% of Kurds are not indo-european and belong to your desert-originated race then instead of insulting them, try to be logical. (Although I have no expectations from you, because I know you do not trust your own words.)
You have a racist idiology. I am sure you like the book "Mein Kampf" dont you?

Ethnic cleansing of the Kurds over an area where they compromise more than 90% of the population is not racism?

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/18/08 10:16 AM
Post #42

Shinayi you dont make sense.

Kurds have been working for my great great grandfather, you know like when you go and work for a company does that mean its slavery?

They worked on his fields, they got paid for it he was very loved by those Kurds there!!!

Stop playing the victims role, its getting boring!

Arab Desert? lol according to dna studies Assyrians are not in any art related to Arabs from arab pensiuala.

but who am I telling this, you know better then me, that Northern Iraq is Assyria, just go on with your selfmade history.

+Quote Post
Shinayi
post 05/18/08 11:01 AM
Post #43

Poster

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/18/08 10:16 AM) [snapback]122571[/snapback]
Shinayi you dont make sense.

Kurds have been working for my great great grandfather, you know like when you go and work for a company does that mean its slavery?

They worked on his fields, they got paid for it he was very loved by those Kurds there!!!
Stop playing the victims role, its getting boring!

Well a non-muslim having muslim workers an an islamic land. Then don't hide it that christians and muslims in Kurdistan were not religiously discriminated against.
and you too stop playing the victims role, its getting boring!
Arab Desert? lol according to dna studies Assyrians are not in any art related to Arabs from arab pensiuala.

but who am I telling this, you know better then me, that Northern Iraq is Assyria, just go on with your selfmade history.

I did not say Arab desert. Arabs themselves are part of semitic people. or more accurately to say arabs are an islamized amalgamation of semitic peoples of middle east.
But DNA studies also show that christians of Kurdistan likely have their origins in deserts of Jordan.

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/18/08 01:37 PM
Post #44

Well a non-muslim having muslim workers an an islamic land. Then don't hide it that christians and muslims in Kurdistan were not religiously discriminated against.
and you too stop playing the victims role, its getting boring!

Well, that means that there were Assyrians who offerd work for Kurds so that they can manage to feed their families. I dont hide anything, there were huge problems between Kurdish and Assyrian Tribes, your Kurdish tribes have been very hostile towards Assyrians, we have been in defense in most of the time.

Leave us alone, and youll be left alone.

I did not say Arab desert. Arabs themselves are part of semitic people. or more accurately to say arabs are an islamized amalgamation of semitic peoples of middle east.
But DNA studies also show that christians of Kurdistan likely have their origins in deserts of Jordan.

You must be kidding yourself dont you? You forget that the area which forms today teh states of Libanon,Syria,Jordanian, Israel, Palestine and Iraq were Christian dominated areas no wonder if those Christians are closely related to eachother. They share all the same stock. Dude even You Kurds in Iraq are more related to Assyrians then to your "Aryan" friends.

The reason why Assyrians also share dnas with Jordanians, is due to the Amorriets, which were from this area who settled some when in the mid of the 2 century BC, plus the later Arameans who have been deportated into the heartland of Assyria who later were assimilated into the Assyrian Society.

In the earliest Sumerian sources, beginning about 2400 BC, the land of the Amorites ("the Mar.tu land") is associated with the West, including Syria and Canaan, although their ultimate origin may have been Arabia.[2] They appear as nomadic people in the Mesopotamian sources, and they are especially connected with the mountainous region of Jebel Bishri in Syria called as the "mountain of the Amorites". The ethnic terms Amurru and Amar were used for them in Assyria and Egypt respectively. Amorites seem to have worshipped the moon-god Sin, and Amurru.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amorite

place of origins of Ammorits and also Arameans icon_wink.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...East_Levant.jpg

Its good to read history my dear kurdish friend, it will englight you about why those are related to Assyrians.

Assyria the land and its Nation is not a pure one, it has diffrent ethnic groups of aniecent people within their own.

We are a Nation!

You understand?

+Quote Post
DÓrÓ
post 05/18/08 01:48 PM
Post #45

QUOTE(Hosank @ 05/19/07 05:06 PM) [snapback]109561[/snapback]
from the reading i did..it seems to me that assyriak peoples have much more in common with eachother then kurds do, and Assyrians did control a state for a long time, something that never happen to any kurdish people..

Then continue reading...

Assyrians dream of being as united as Kurds are - how else did Kurds manage to create the KRG...

They, like Armenians have a problem with two different languages/dialects - Eastern and Western...

They are a much smaller group than the 40 million Kurds + they are spread over the same number of countries as Kurds are...

People are too quick to judge situations/people...

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/18/08 03:02 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(DÓrÓ @ 05/18/08 09:48 PM) [snapback]122575[/snapback]
Then continue reading...
Assyrians dream of being as united as Kurds are - how else did Kurds manage to create the KRG...
They, like Armenians have a problem with two different languages/dialects - Eastern and Western...

They are a much smaller group than the 40 million Kurds + they are spread over the same number of countries as Kurds are...

You know what is funny, the writing of the words is the same in bouth dialects, however the a,p and kh(x) is pronouced in the western dialekt as o,f and hh mostly.

We all really need to realize that one who is lookin for his self determation, cant be against another one who is just having the same goal.

We need to stand together, but we also need to be honest about various things.

+Quote Post
Senharib
post 05/21/08 02:52 PM
Post #47

Poster 100

Member No.: 432

QUOTE(DÓrÓ @ 05/18/08 02:48 PM) [snapback]122575[/snapback]
Then continue reading...

HAHAAH ###### mountain-TURK! Im gonna make myself short.

You mountain apes are scattered like gypsies everywhere. You are an ugly damn lyier. Listen now, wasn't it you mountain monkeys who killed eachother like animals?? Didn't KDP and PUK (terrorist clans) kill eachother over power in Assyria!? How many civilians died in over their struggle? Even today their territory is marked with their name. That means that you are controlled by clans. Also means your "self controll" is based on a thin thread. Why is each post of yours based on lies? You really are an retarded punk, a racial mixed mountain turk.

Kurds aint kurds. "Kurds" are all different tribes with various languages,traditions,culture. Kurds descent from Iranians/Mongols/Arabs. These nations have been your masters since the days you evolved. You have no history or culture. Everything is adopted from other nations.

Even your s.c language has nothing do with eachother. Now lets se, you speak kurmanji, sorani, badani, godani, Feyli and more.... Even "kurmanji" aint the same as "kurmanji" People cant understand eachother despite they speak "kurmanji"

I suggest you and TURK-PUNK s.c boss shut your trap!

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/23/08 02:28 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(Senharib @ 05/21/08 03:52 PM) [snapback]122618[/snapback]
HAHAAH ###### mountain-TURK! Im gonna make myself short.

You mountain apes are scattered like gypsies everywhere. You are an ugly damn lyier. Listen now, wasn't it you mountain monkeys who killed eachother like animals?? Didn't KDP and PUK (terrorist clans) kill eachother over power in Assyria!? How many civilians died in over their struggle? Even today their territory is marked with their name. That means that you are controlled by clans. Also means your "self controll" is based on a thin thread. Why is each post of yours based on lies? You really are an retarded punk, a racial mixed mountain turk.

Kurds aint kurds. "Kurds" are all different tribes with various languages,traditions,culture. Kurds descent from Iranians/Mongols/Arabs. These nations have been your masters since the days you evolved. You have no history or culture. Everything is adopted from other nations.

Even your s.c language has nothing do with eachother. Now lets se, you speak kurmanji, sorani, badani, godani, Feyli and more.... Even "kurmanji" aint the same as "kurmanji" People cant understand eachother despite they speak "kurmanji"

I suggest you and TURK-PUNK s.c boss shut your trap!

I would dare that any government in the Middle East would have taken a mongrel like you to concentration camps.

I'm sorry, but if someone like this is posting this in Kurdistan, let me give him a single ticket to the desert near Fallujah,
he will like his sorts overthere.

+Quote Post
Senharib
post 05/24/08 03:20 AM
Post #49

Poster 100

Member No.: 432

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/23/08 03:28 PM) [snapback]122647[/snapback]
I would dare that any government in the Middle East would have taken a mongrel like you to concentration camps.
I'm sorry, but if someone like this is posting this in Kurdistan, let me give him a single ticket to the desert near Fallujah,
he will like his sorts overthere.

Only punk that would be tortured would be you, and that other lier. Fortunatly we all live in a western civilized christian world. So these types of events aint normal here. But i know those things is normal within an muzlim animal gouverment, one you belong to. So if you really like those types of rules, like that imaginable place k......stan you mentioned. Then you should take your crap and get back to your satanic worshipping terrorist suicide bombing primitive hives!

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/24/08 04:18 AM
Post #50

QUOTE(Senharib @ 05/24/08 04:20 AM) [snapback]122664[/snapback]
Only punk that would be tortured would be you, and that other lier. Fortunatly we all live in a western civilized christian world. So these types of events aint normal here. But i know those things is normal within an muzlim animal gouverment, one you belong to. So if you really like those types of rules, like that imaginable place k......stan you mentioned. Then you should take your crap and get back to your satanic worshipping terrorist suicide bombing primitive hives!

You just can't swallow the fact that we are so succesful and have international support icon_lol.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/19/14 12:51 AM