IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Assyrian Population In Iraq, FACTS UNVEILED FOR THE AssyrianS!
Danno
post 05/24/08 02:45 PM
Post #51

Poster 400

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 3,363
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: I am Assyrian and I am interested in Assyrian Independence (Nineveh Plain) Kurdish Independence, Iraq War, Iraqi Civil War, Kurdish Vs. Turks, and Turkish involvment in Iraq and Kurdistan

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/24/08 06:18 AM) [snapback]122667[/snapback]
You just can't swallow the fact that we are so succesful and have international support icon_lol.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

international support!?!?!

may i remind you that at one point Assyrians had world powers behind them ... if they are behind you one second these western counrtries dont care about anything but themselves...do u think this "suppposrt" you speak of will last long, or just until they have used kurds enough for their benifit (which is what they did to Assyrians)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/24/08 03:14 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 148

QUOTE(Danno @ 05/24/08 10:45 PM) [snapback]122672[/snapback]
international support!?!?!

may i remind you that at one point Assyrians had world powers behind them ... if they are behind you one second these western counrtries dont care about anything but themselves...do u think this "suppposrt" you speak of will last long, or just until they have used kurds enough for their benifit (which is what they did to Assyrians)

after the world war 2. Assyrian levies were on the way to take many parts of Iraq, however the brits called them to stop and get back to the camps.

what happend after world war was the disband of the Levies army a regular army under British mandante...

the Kurdish situation is SOOOOOOOO similiar to what was the Assyrian situation 50 years ago.

and I wish the kurdish people not to suffer what Assyrians went throw...

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/24/08 04:21 PM
Post #53

Group: Validating
Member No.: 392

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/24/08 04:14 PM) [snapback]122675[/snapback]
and I wish the kurdish people not to suffer what Assyrians went throw...

"Let the Turks invade Iraqi Kurdistan"

Courtesy of Rumtaya

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/24/08 04:48 PM
Post #54

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/25/08 12:21 AM) [snapback]122679[/snapback]
"Let the Turks invade Iraqi Kurdistan"

Courtesy of Rumtaya

Yes I still suppourt it. I would like that the would also sneak down the KDP, however I never said that they should strike down kurdish civilian.

You cant take any wrongs from me in here my dear icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
Shinayi
post 05/24/08 04:55 PM
Post #55

Poster

Member No.: 3,547
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Kurdistan

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/24/08 04:48 PM) [snapback]122684[/snapback]
Yes I still suppourt it. I would like that the would also sneak down the KDP, however I never said that they should strike down kurdish civilian.

You cant take any wrongs from me in here my dear icon_wink.gif

Strong majority of Kurds are members in either KDP, PKK or PUK. Sneaking down either of these parties would mean harming a significant population of Kurds.

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/24/08 04:59 PM
Post #56

QUOTE(Shinayi @ 05/25/08 12:55 AM) [snapback]122687[/snapback]
Strong majority of Kurds are members in either KDP, PKK or PUK. Sneaking down either of these parties would mean harming a significant population of Kurds.

maybe because those 3 are the one who hold the guns and if someone has another idea he will be overrrun?

I would say that most Kurds are members of FREEDOM and do not really want to belong to any kurdish party.

+Quote Post
Shinayi
post 05/24/08 05:01 PM
Post #57

Poster

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/24/08 04:59 PM) [snapback]122689[/snapback]
maybe because those 3 are the one who hold the guns and if someone has another idea he will be overrrun?

I would say that most Kurds are members of FREEDOM and do not really want to belong to any kurdish party.

Freedom from yoke of turks and arabs. and then again you wish turks invade them. icon_rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/24/08 05:05 PM
Post #58

QUOTE(Shinayi @ 05/25/08 01:01 AM) [snapback]122690[/snapback]
Freedom from yoke of turks and arabs. and then again you wish turks invade them. icon_rolleyes.gif

no , I am not saying that....., someone just needs to get ride of KDP...etablish a party which is really democratic and which respects the other people who are and who do not want to be part of its party.

however time to sleep...good night kurdish Assyrian...

+Quote Post
Shinayi
post 05/24/08 05:18 PM
Post #59

Poster

QUOTE(Rumtaya @ 05/24/08 05:05 PM) [snapback]122692[/snapback]
no , I am not saying that....., someone just needs to get ride of KDP...etablish a party which is really democratic and which respects the other people who are and who do not want to be part of its party.
however time to sleep...good night kurdish Assyrian...

You mean you are unhappy with right-wing PDK, but are happy with middle-wing PUK or left-wing PKK? I'm sure the answer is 'no'. Coz you basically have problem with the Kurds as a people. not just the KDP.

+Quote Post
Rumtaya
post 05/25/08 05:36 AM
Post #60

QUOTE(Shinayi @ 05/25/08 01:18 AM) [snapback]122694[/snapback]
You mean you are unhappy with right-wing PDK, but are happy with middle-wing PUK or left-wing PKK? I'm sure the answer is 'no'. Coz you basically have problem with the Kurds as a people. not just the KDP.

well KDP ist a Kurdistan party....it does not only contain Kurds...however I dont agree its policies towards Assyrians. Thus someone needs to get ride of it.

+Quote Post
Danno
post 05/26/08 10:22 AM
Post #61

Poster 400

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: I am Assyrian and I am interested in Assyrian Independence (Nineveh Plain) Kurdish Independence, Iraq War, Iraqi Civil War, Kurdish Vs. Turks, and Turkish involvment in Iraq and Kurdistan

QUOTE(Shinayi @ 05/24/08 07:18 PM) [snapback]122694[/snapback]

yes i am unhappy with all of them

what i am happy with is the Kurdish Islamic party...they seem like they are the fariest of the kurdish party...AND THEY ARE AN ISLAMIC PARTY!!! what does that say about the others lol icon_lol.gif

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 05/29/08 03:03 PM
Post #62

Group: Validating
Member No.: 392

And we are unhappy to even have a talk with some life-bored insects who do not have the right to interfere with Kurdish politics or talk about the Kurdistan we've liberated FOR OURSELVES.

Since you do not want to be part of Kurdistan (which I hope you'll never be), go and stick with Iraq. Go to Sayed Sistani or Moqtada Sadr and ask them for international recognition of the state of Assyria.

But you know what, I dare to bet that none of you has the balls to do that. You do not want to face your actual enemies, and target those who allow such poison.

+Quote Post
Danno
post 06/02/08 12:53 PM
Post #63

Poster 400

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/29/08 05:03 PM) [snapback]122785[/snapback]
And we are unhappy to even have a talk with some life-bored insects who do not have the right to interfere with Kurdish politics or talk about the Kurdistan we've liberated FOR OURSELVES.

Since you do not want to be part of Kurdistan (which I hope you'll never be), go and stick with Iraq. Go to Sayed Sistani or Moqtada Sadr and ask them for international recognition of the state of Assyria.

But you know what, I dare to bet that none of you has the balls to do that. You do not want to face your actual enemies, and target those who allow such poison.

first of all i thought kurdistan was going to be a democracy??
well if it will become the way you are talking it will be no better than...lets see...a dictatorship, now what is a good example of a dictatorship...ooo i got one Saddam Hussein, do u remember him, he was the former president of iraq who persecuted minorities and crushed any oposition against him...

and we arent tight with muqtada al sadr he is a really bad guy who deserves to burn in hell (in my opinion)...not because we dont like the KDP doesnt mean we love muqtada...now ur sounding like an idiot man

our actual enemies??? u know who those are...whoever stops the progress of Assyrian movement for a better and more peaceful life, that includes muqtata, saddam, barzani, talabani, and many Assyrians along with them. Those are our enemies

+Quote Post
blixa
post 06/11/08 07:16 AM
Post #64

Poster 100

Member No.: 3,557
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Omtah Ator.

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 05/20/07 05:41 AM) [snapback]109547[/snapback]
1. The Assyrians do not have a homeland, nor do they or had they ever a modern state controlled by themselves.
2. Assyrians do CERTAINLY not have a common language,culture,race

There are Chaldeans who feel themselves separate. The have a different language and culture.

There are Suryani who consider themselves different and have different habits.
Also they have a very different form of Christianity.

Assyrians are different, the Assyrians in Syria and Iran speak totally different languages.
Assyrians in Syria and Iraq do not know their language, they communicate in Arabic with eachother in Iraq and Syria. I'd say only 5% maybe does know Assyrian.

There was this thing called Arabisation (oh, I don't know if you may have heard of it or not. It was pretty major!) and Assyrian Chaldeans fell victims to it a lot more than the rest of the Assyrians did. I will admit this because it gets talked about a lot by the older folks around here and when I cross paths with an Assyrian Chaldean I could barely string together what it is they are saying. This is a very small number of them that I am talking about. In general terms, we basically speak the same language but in different dialects.

Our language is beautiful. I never realised just how beautiful it is until I learnt how to read and write Assyrian.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/18/14 10:19 AM