IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gacal ( Gajal ) Turks, Who is Gajal-Turks?
gagauzian
post 08/25/07 03:33 AM
Post #1

Poster

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 3,451
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Gagauzians is Turkic people who lining in Moldova and others..

Do you know Gacal (Gajal) Turk's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gajal

Gajal or Gadzhal (Gacal in Turkish, Гаджал in Bulgarian) are a Turkic subgroup, closely related to the Gagauz, whose name derives from a common root (Gajal are also sometimes named as Gagavuz). The Gajal, however, are Sunni Muslims, unlike the Gagauz, who are Orthodox Christians.

The small Gajal communities dwell mostly in the Balkans, particularly Bulgaria (in Deliorman), Albania, Serbia (chiefly Kosovo), Montenegro, and the Republic of Macedonia. They are also present in northwestern Turkey where some 14,000 Gajal reside since immigrating from the Western Balkans. They are particularly concentrated in: rural Edirne, Turkey; Eastern Thrace, and they usually identify as an ethnic group distinct from other "Muhajir"s. Gajal folk are reported to be of distinctive physical traits featuring a shorter stature and a darker complexion than other settlers to whom they are local.

Türkiye'da Trakya'nın yarısı Gacal'dır.
Usta Gazetacı Ugur Dündar, Gacal'dır.
http://www.arenahaber.com/

Gacalların kullandıı Türkçe, birebir Gagauzların Türkçesidir.

Other different is 'Yoruk Anatolian Gagauz's' . Living in Antalya, Gaziantep,Kayseri and Toros Mountains.
http://www.joshuaproject.net/peopctry.php?...096&rog3=TU

Look this site: Nomad Yoruk Turks:
http://www.nomadplace.com/yoruk/index.htm

All of Yoruk Nomads Turks:
http://www.nomadplace.com/yoruk/Musa-Article-Yoruks.htm

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
arrow
post 09/06/07 08:23 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 3,426
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Turkish, Armenian, Greek.

Also all those words sound the same, good post my brother.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 09/08/07 02:10 AM
Post #3

TURKIST

Member No.: 262

Yea, my bro , you posted a great article .

I'm really advised right now ,and i'll have a 1 month journey in Turkish Balkans.
And may i see some Torbesh ( TURKBAS ) - Turkmen - Turk brothers at all . ( And may i visit Moldova if i get the full-procedure )

do you know whether Moldova demands a visa from TURKISH citizens ,bro ?

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 11/02/07 09:19 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 707
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: ARMENIA!

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 09/08/07 08:10 AM) [snapback]116069[/snapback]
Yea, my bro , you posted a great article .

I'm really advised right now ,and i'll have a 1 month journey in Turkish Balkans.
And may i see some Torbesh ( TURKBAS ) - Turkmen - Turk brothers at all . ( And may i visit Moldova if i get the full-procedure )

do you know whether Moldova demands a visa from TURKISH citizens ,bro ?

Of course it does
Moldova isnt turkic and isnt closely if at all related to turkishness so It would make sense.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 11/07/07 01:58 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 11/03/07 06:19 AM) [snapback]117258[/snapback]
Of course it does
Moldova isnt turkic and isnt closely if at all related to turkishness so It would make sense.

Ofcourse Moldova is not a Turk nation. There are Turks living there, remnants of the Ottoman and Hun empires.

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 11/07/07 07:38 PM
Post #6

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(arrow @ 11/07/07 07:58 AM) [snapback]117307[/snapback]
Ofcourse Moldova is not a Turk nation. There are Turks living there, remnants of the Ottoman and Hun empires.

Nope, Moldavians are romanians, their culture is the same, their language is the same, they even admit it. I have two moldavian friends in my art class and they sure as hell arnt turkic icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
arrow
post 11/08/07 02:02 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 11/08/07 04:38 AM) [snapback]117319[/snapback]
Nope, Moldavians are romanians, their culture is the same, their language is the same, they even admit it. I have two moldavian friends in my art class and they sure as hell arnt turkic icon_wink.gif

You just confirmed what I stated.. I also said they are not Turks.

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 11/13/07 12:42 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

irlandahye, reread what he said:
Ofcourse Moldova is not a Turk nation.

the only turks in moldova live in the southern most region, called gagauzia, where they have autonomous status within the republic of moldova (soon to be part of the republic of romania)...

and i think you would need a visa to go to moldova. all post soviet states have visas.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 11/15/07 02:32 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(Hosank @ 11/13/07 08:42 PM) [snapback]117398[/snapback]
irlandahye, reread what he said:
the only turks in moldova live in the southern most region, called gagauzia, where they have autonomous status within the republic of moldova (soon to be part of the republic of romania)...

and i think you would need a visa to go to moldova. all post soviet states have visas.

Thank you Hosank, seriously. This little guy making him look stupid with such hasty replies and I am really bored of him.

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 11/19/07 11:16 PM
Post #10

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

arrow, he made a mistake, since he read your comment fast.
do not, for a second, think you are better than him, you make this kind of mistake probably 50 times as much as he, and so do your friends mordoth and prot. and if you are bored of him, why do you keep posting here?

+Quote Post
arrow
post 11/20/07 04:01 AM
Post #11

QUOTE(Hosank @ 11/20/07 07:16 AM) [snapback]117551[/snapback]
arrow, he made a mistake, since he read your comment fast.
do not, for a second, think you are better than him, you make this kind of mistake probably 50 times as much as he, and so do your friends mordoth and prot. and if you are bored of him, why do you keep posting here?

Becouse I have you icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 11/21/07 09:16 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(arrow @ 11/15/07 08:32 AM) [snapback]117447[/snapback]
Thank you Hosank, seriously. This little guy making him look stupid with such hasty replies and I am really bored of him.

how are you in any position to talk?

If you werent so hard headed youd see just how many times Hosank has posted the SAME information in order to get it through your hard head.

I made a mistake and, if your bored of me you can always leave.
btw, the feeling is mutual icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
arrow
post 11/22/07 01:18 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 11/22/07 05:16 AM) [snapback]117614[/snapback]
how are you in any position to talk?

If you werent so hard headed youd see just how many times Hosank has posted the SAME information in order to get it through your hard head.

I made a mistake and, if your bored of me you can always leave.
btw, the feeling is mutual icon_wink.gif

Sure, I'll leave these forums just becouse you bore me.. Oh I get it, you are also trying to bore us out of East Turkiye.

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/06/07 09:14 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(arrow @ 11/22/07 07:18 AM) [snapback]117619[/snapback]
Sure, I'll leave these forums just becouse you bore me.. Oh I get it, you are also trying to bore us out of East Turkiye.

well arnt you a funny guy.

Your gonna have to do much better than that mate.
so far your arguments are pathetic and your attempts to bring me down are futile.

You and mordoth are the only clowns here icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/07/07 01:53 AM
Post #15

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/07/07 05:14 AM) [snapback]118165[/snapback]
well arnt you a funny guy.

Your gonna have to do much better than that mate.
so far your arguments are pathetic and your attempts to bring me down are futile.

You and mordoth are the only clowns here icon_wink.gif

I really don't have to, and brining you down .. Why should I check the forums it is like 6-7 people posting. If you don't how am I supposed to have fun arguing here ?

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/07/07 04:02 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/07/07 07:53 AM) [snapback]118176[/snapback]
I really don't have to, and brining you down .. Why should I check the forums it is like 6-7 people posting. If you don't how am I supposed to have fun arguing here ?

what the hell are you talking about? icon_neutral.gif

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/09/07 11:46 AM
Post #17

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/08/07 12:02 AM) [snapback]118209[/snapback]
what the hell are you talking about? icon_neutral.gif

Although you annoy me from time to time , I like you posting here icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/13/07 09:32 PM
Post #18

pffffffffff...

this is sooo pointless..

hey arrow, i looked at your DP, did i ever tell you you look kinda armenian? maybe you should look into your family history..')

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/15/07 02:23 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(Hosank @ 12/14/07 05:32 AM) [snapback]118362[/snapback]
pffffffffff...

this is sooo pointless..

hey arrow, i looked at your DP, did i ever tell you you look kinda armenian? maybe you should look into your family history..')

My fathers family is from Ahıska Turks and they relocated to Kars during early 1900ies. It is not so unlikely to have ermeni grooms or brides during the centuries we lived together.

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/16/07 09:42 PM
Post #20

aha you seee??

maybe you are more ermeni than you think, it would explain why you have mount ararat as your display. you know there are 2 armenian churches in vancouver, ..youshould go check them out..now that you're one of us of course icon_biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 12/17/07 12:45 AM
Post #21

Poster 300

Member No.: 3,488
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: TURKEY

QUOTE(Hosank @ 12/16/07 09:42 PM) [snapback]118478[/snapback]
aha you seee??

maybe you are more ermeni than you think, it would explain why you have mount ararat as your display. you know there are 2 armenian churches in vancouver, ..youshould go check them out..now that you're one of us of course icon_biggrin.gif

lol hosank you started career as a missionary ?

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/17/07 07:49 AM
Post #22

QUOTE(KHAZARI @ 12/17/07 08:45 AM) [snapback]118489[/snapback]
lol hosank you started career as a missionary ?

He is everything and even more we can imagine icon_razz.gif

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/26/07 07:48 PM
Post #23

weelll...i figured that if law doesn't cut it for me, i would become an armenian preast.

but seriously arrow...have you ever really speculated, or toyed with the idea, that you may be armenian?
we can be closer than we think...

on this note...have you ever read the book 'the ###### of istambul'?, written by one of the few turkish authors i greatly respect, Elif Shafak?

it truly is an amazing book. being born in constantinople yourself i am sure you will feel attached to it in ways that others may not. this book really made me want to visit turkey. it's the story of a half armenian girl in the united states who's grandmother was a genocide survivor from constantinople, and she decides to discover her armenianness by going to constantinople to findher grandmothershouse..there she stays with a family of turks...turns out those two families are closer related than you would expect, anyways, don't want to ruin it for you, it's really worth it. you are lucky you live in canada, where you can surely pick up an un-censured version (since the ones sold in turkey have parts cut out).

all the characters, american, turkish, and armenian are really deeply explored, and they all somewhat represent personifications of mental trends of our world, contradictions, and so on. if you noticed, each member of the turkish family she meets are trying to forget their own past (for presonal reasons)..while the armenian girl, armanush, does exactly the opposite..
i think the author wants to point out that for turks, it is all cevering their ties with the past, trying to forget...
and when it comes to armenians, it is like we are all part of some sort of continuous conciousness, like, the pain, the joy, the traditions of old are transmitted, and each individual in the armenian continuum are but parcecs in a long journey that is the armenian people, in a way that explains why the armenian girl, armanoush, is so obsessed with the genocide, even though she is a 3rd generation survivor, while her turkish counterpart, Asya, is totally disinterested in her own past, she does not even know who her father is and does not even want to remember her childhood...

anyways keep that in mind if you read it, and it may change your attitude to armenians and turks together.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/27/07 01:33 AM
Post #24

Ofcousre i did think about my past, my family coming from Russia and all. I know of Kurd brides and groom s in our past and Russian ones. Maybe Russians were Georgians or Ermeni.

But you know how things go, and I have already stated that genome history is merely a small chapter in humanity's identity crisis.

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 12/27/07 02:06 AM
Post #25

Poster 300

everybody who feel himself turk can be turk even if him black african(btw have in turkiye black turks) this no mater if him grandfather of grandfather was kurd or georgian...

turks is identity and historical relate....exsactly like the arabs...they no same and you know this hosank but i never heared who anybody say hey you no arab you egyptian you no have arabic blood...people talk like that only to turkish people and this crap...but have many ethnic group who no are homogenous

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/27/07 04:11 AM
Post #26

QUOTE(KHAZARI @ 12/27/07 10:06 AM) [snapback]118792[/snapback]
everybody who feel himself turk can be turk even if him black african(btw have in turkiye black turks) this no mater if him grandfather of grandfather was kurd or georgian...

turks is identity and historical relate....exsactly like the arabs...they no same and you know this hosank but i never heared who anybody say hey you no arab you egyptian you no have arabic blood...people talk like that only to turkish people and this crap...but have many ethnic group who no are homogenous

Exactly brother. The part where they all get confused is the gene history or racial history. Turk has 2 meanings. 1- a person from Turk race, 2- a person with Turkiye identity. The 2nd one is not about genes at all, but being a nation.

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/28/07 02:38 AM
Post #27

verybody who feel himself turk can be turk even if him black african(btw have in turkiye black turks)

lol, but that is almost like saying that turkey is the world's racial #####.

1- a person from Turk race, 2- a person with Turkiye identity

these two contradict. that's the thing, see, the turkish identity is a huge contradiction. ataturk must have known that, and based his phylosophy on that. you know what i mean?

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 12/30/07 05:54 AM
Post #28

Poster 300

hosank dont to be childish... everybody who want to be turk is welcome...we are never was racist...and stop with you racism i say again if we love and respect each other this no you business...

and you not have right to interfere ...grown up man...always is same you no tired? this no understand who this cheap propaganda...this just stupid...

and you know what hosank?i can tell you somethink...the khazar empire control on the caucasus region over 700 years..and you know what?our ancestors wast first shamanist..but later come to khazar khaganat missionarys some khazar converd to christianity some khazar become muslims the kinf and the elite converd to judaism but no all the khazars.the power of the islam and christianity get stronger all the time...after collapse khazar empire in 10 century many khazars muslims move back to central asia and assimilated with others turks,other muslims khazar assimilated with group of muslims turks in the caucasus such the karacay,balkar,kumyk and another...many christian khazars migrate to byzantium empire mainly to black sea region and anatolia but some to assimilated with local christian caucasian.
why do you think who have darker armenian my friend?most the khazars was christians and muslims the only the king and the elite was judasist and they was minoroty among the khazars people.

from arabian persian and greek sources write who many khazars was black hair dark eyes and they are swarthy...now you know why your armenian friends are so darker icon_smile.gif

you are have more turkish blood from what who you think my friend..or maybe khazar blood

greeting brother icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/30/07 02:50 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(Hosank @ 12/28/07 10:38 AM) [snapback]118815[/snapback]
lol, but that is almost like saying that turkey is the world's racial #####.
these two contradict. that's the thing, see, the turkish identity is a huge contradiction. ataturk must have known that, and based his phylosophy on that. you know what i mean?

On the contrary, if you can't call ermeni citizens of different races in ermenistan, ermeni, then you'll be racist.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/30/07 02:52 PM
Post #30

QUOTE(KHAZARI @ 12/30/07 01:54 PM) [snapback]118858[/snapback]
from arabian persian and greek sources write who many khazars was black hair dark eyes and they are swarthy...now you know why your armenian friends are so darker icon_smile.gif

you are have more turkish blood from what who you think my friend..or maybe khazar blood

greeting brother icon_wink.gif

He already knows it kardesim, he just likes to think they are pure blood and the rest of us all human beings are mixed races icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 01/04/08 01:26 AM
Post #31

On the contrary, if you can't call ermeni citizens of different races in ermenistan, ermeni, then you'll be racist.

lol, first off, some 96% of the population of armenia is ethnic armenian, and the other 4% are greeks, yezdis, Assyrians, russians, poles and germans.

so the reality is that, they are armenian nationals, because they hold armenian passports, but they are not ethnic armenians.
let me give you a better example.
in khazakstan, half the population is european ((mostly russian, ukranian, some poles, germans, armenians greeks) the rest are local turkic peoples right. we call them the kazakhs. that is the name of their ethnic group.
so when we say someone from kazakhstan, may thay be russian or turk, we call them kazakhstani. when we speak of the ethnic turks of the region, we say a kazakh. the same goes for azeris and azerbaijanis and so on.

you see, you are confusing because of the latin name of armenia, which is...armenia. in truth we should say 'armens' when speaking of ethnic armenians, and armenian when we speak of a person living in armenia.
in armenian the distinction is clearer.
hay=ethnic armenian hayastanci= person from armenia. the same goes for turk. since 'turk' is both the name of a nation-state and an ethnic group, it is confusing.

to think they are pure blood and the rest of us all human beings are mixed races icon_smile.gif

lol, unless you were smoking hash the whole time your were reading my posts you would have noticed i had never written that. i mean, for christ sake, i am only half ethnic armenian to begin with.

khazari, i am not being childish or racist, i am simply pointing out the contradicting issues in contemporary turkish thought. "do you accuire 'turk' from race, or from citizenship alone". as much as you like to turn around this question, i believe it is quite valid, and is relevant for every nation-state in teh world. less so for armenia, because the population is quite homogenous.

also, the proportion of dark armenians is quite minimal, maybe 5% of armenians have darker skin than normal, but again that means little, since many spaniards, italians and greeks also have darker, mediteranian tans.

also, do not think that i am nieve, or trying to deviate from the truth. i know there is no such thing as a pure race, and there is need for genetic variation for a people to survive. however, it is not only race that counts, but culture, language religion so on...all put together, are important factors that determine a people.

if everyone comes from adifferent background, worships different godes, and have different cultures, how could this nation go forward (a little sidenote, this is the dilemma for canadian multiculturalism these days..)
also, i am aware that armenians have been subjected to many invasions, which have brought at least small segments of thier cultural, and even genetic bagage with them. however, it is not accepted for armenian men, or women, to associate with non christians (so it is much more likely to have an armenian marrying a greek or a georgian than a turk) that being said, it would mean that those who are issued from such unorthodox unions were not of willing unions (kidnapping, rape..etc..). and again, they are a minority. and these happened mostly in bordering regions.

also, though your people may have migrated to the southern coasts of the black sea, i find it unlikely that they mated with many armenians, for the simple fact that there were very few armenians on the coast.icon_wink.gif

and i don't think i have much turkish in me, my green eyes and blond hair seem to suggest otherwise.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 01/04/08 02:50 AM
Post #32

Hosank, you have changed.. I know about ermenistan and her populations ethnicity. ANd you know about Turkiye and her ethnicity. You call your self an ermeni and I call myself a Turk. Up to here all is ok.

Then you tell me that probably I have ermeni blood in me becouse of the way I look. And that is a possibilty we can't discard, and you know me, I think all humans on this planet are related, closer than they believe...

But you can not accept that ermeni people are mixed with ruski, mongol, turk and other people. How can you be sure that the ermeni in ermenistan are 100% ermeni genewise ? I bet if you go through a dna test you'd be surprised how much a mongol and you are realted..

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 01/04/08 03:47 AM
Post #33

Poster 300

QUOTE(Hosank @ 01/04/08 01:26 AM) [snapback]118915[/snapback]
lol, first off, some 96% of the population of armenia is ethnic armenian, and the other 4% are greeks, yezdis, Assyrians, russians, poles and germans.

so the reality is that, they are armenian nationals, because they hold armenian passports, but they are not ethnic armenians.
let me give you a better example.
in khazakstan, half the population is european ((mostly russian, ukranian, some poles, germans, armenians greeks) the rest are local turkic peoples right. we call them the kazakhs. that is the name of their ethnic group.
so when we say someone from kazakhstan, may thay be russian or turk, we call them kazakhstani. when we speak of the ethnic turks of the region, we say a kazakh. the same goes for azeris and azerbaijanis and so on.

you see, you are confusing because of the latin name of armenia, which is...armenia. in truth we should say 'armens' when speaking of ethnic armenians, and armenian when we speak of a person living in armenia.
in armenian the distinction is clearer.
hay=ethnic armenian hayastanci= person from armenia. the same goes for turk. since 'turk' is both the name of a nation-state and an ethnic group, it is confusing.
lol, unless you were smoking hash the whole time your were reading my posts you would have noticed i had never written that. i mean, for christ sake, i am only half ethnic armenian to begin with.

khazari, i am not being childish or racist, i am simply pointing out the contradicting issues in contemporary turkish thought. "do you accuire 'turk' from race, or from citizenship alone". as much as you like to turn around this question, i believe it is quite valid, and is relevant for every nation-state in teh world. less so for armenia, because the population is quite homogenous.

also, the proportion of dark armenians is quite minimal, maybe 5% of armenians have darker skin than normal, but again that means little, since many spaniards, italians and greeks also have darker, mediteranian tans.

also, do not think that i am nieve, or trying to deviate from the truth. i know there is no such thing as a pure race, and there is need for genetic variation for a people to survive. however, it is not only race that counts, but culture, language religion so on...all put together, are important factors that determine a people.

if everyone comes from adifferent background, worships different godes, and have different cultures, how could this nation go forward (a little sidenote, this is the dilemma for canadian multiculturalism these days..)
also, i am aware that armenians have been subjected to many invasions, which have brought at least small segments of thier cultural, and even genetic bagage with them. however, it is not accepted for armenian men, or women, to associate with non christians (so it is much more likely to have an armenian marrying a greek or a georgian than a turk) that being said, it would mean that those who are issued from such unorthodox unions were not of willing unions (kidnapping, rape..etc..). and again, they are a minority. and these happened mostly in bordering regions.

also, though your people may have migrated to the southern coasts of the black sea, i find it unlikely that they mated with many armenians, for the simple fact that there were very few armenians on the coast.icon_wink.gif

and i don't think i have much turkish in me, my green eyes and blond hair seem to suggest otherwise.

the khazars also immigrate to anatolia also....and assimilated with local christian my friend...

and do you know who in jerusalem have armenian quarter i visited in this quarter before 3-4 yeare and all the armenian here are darker...but yes the greek mixed up with khazars more than the armenian because this fact they are darker...and they dont know that ....but the khazar muslims are the large froup afterthe muslims the christians khazars are second in the population and the judaist khazars are minority ...all the christians and muslims khazars assimilate into another ethnic group and we are left alone as a khazars..the judaists...

anyway not have pure race and i dont like the all the racist people we are never are racist hosank...this no part of our cultur and tradition but in the early 20 century some people in turkiye began talk like the nationalist in europe they no understand right the reality....we are all brothers hosank we are all human being i hope who one day the turks and the armenians be can forgetting the hard past and live toghether as a brothers...all the fanatics and the crazy only give to the world hate and wars..im nationalist but no racist i love and recpect my turk brothers but i not have hate again non turks...everybody who want to live in peace i recpect him...

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 01/07/08 07:57 PM
Post #34

But you can not accept that ermeni people are mixed with ruski, mongol, turk and other people. How can you be sure that the ermeni in ermenistan are 100% ermeni genewise ?

arrow...you misunderstood my post, as usual. if you re-read, you will see that i do acknowledge that armenians have mixed to a limited degree with all the invading cultures..
lso, i am aware that armenians have been subjected to many invasions, which have brought at least small segments of thier cultural, and even genetic bagage with them.
see?

however what i am saying, is that because of cultural reasons, such unions were not accepted, and the child would not be considered armenian, or accepted in the armenian community. that is why i am saying that though i am sure there may be turkish blood in some armenians, it is somewhat insignificant.

khazari. what i am trying to say is that armenians were not the only christians of Anatolia, and they did not live near the pontic coast. those were greeks. i am not talking aobut race, or hatred between races. to be honest, you don't think armenians would want peace?,..i mean, after 5000 years of war, do you not think we are tired? but we must fight because we are threatened.

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 01/22/08 03:45 PM
Post #35

Poster 300

QUOTE(Hosank @ 01/07/08 07:57 PM) [snapback]118983[/snapback]
arrow...you misunderstood my post, as usual. if you re-read, you will see that i do acknowledge that armenians have mixed to a limited degree with all the invading cultures..
see?

however what i am saying, is that because of cultural reasons, such unions were not accepted, and the child would not be considered armenian, or accepted in the armenian community. that is why i am saying that though i am sure there may be turkish blood in some armenians, it is somewhat insignificant.

khazari. what i am trying to say is that armenians were not the only christians of Anatolia, and they did not live near the pontic coast. those were greeks. i am not talking aobut race, or hatred between races. to be honest, you don't think armenians would want peace?,..i mean, after 5000 years of war, do you not think we are tired? but we must fight because we are threatened.

well hosank...i happy to know who you also want peace...i hope who you can to find solution to your problem with azerbaycan who are accepted on both the armenian and the azeri.

and i know who the armenian people not have problem with turks in generally..i know who this no personaly..this can be same with arabs in another case...this the world....but i not agree with the stigma about the turks as a barbarian,people no remember the khazar turks who are the first turks in this area we are here over 2000 years.people not remembers who in khazar empire all the people was same right and no was racism in all no ethnic and no religionaly..hosank this sad how people make us monsters .people only talk about the evil of gengis khan who no was even turk! i dont like him i hate him i dont know how some people can be proud in this disgusting and barbarian...i proud who my ancestors are great people great wariors but tolerant about other people..my view about the turkism are a little different from some turks here but i read some comment in other forums of people from turkiye who share view similar to me.i know in israel some mountanious jews who are jews from caucasus and i respect they very much i see how much we are share alot in common...and in israel living also few "real" caucasian non jews i know they well and i have respect to they people.we are more similar then different why always to stress the bad and no the good?

and many times people say who the turks never give to world anything...this no truth well our karay turks never are more then some tens thousandths and we are always was many doctors,profesores,generals,politicaian,etc even today n lithuania living some hundreds karay and in lithuanian goverment have 2 ministers and 4 karays in parliaments..and the khazars are very developed in sciences ....

i hope who the futur be better to relationship between turks and armenian than the 20 century

greeting icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/17/14 11:32 PM