IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Saudi: Instructions On How To Beat Your Wife!
chase
post 11/27/07 08:16 AM
Post #1

Group: MEIC Members/Donors
Member No.: 17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl8g8S6F3do...feature=related

Saudi author and cleric, Dr. Muhammad Al-'Arifi advises men on how to beat their wives.

"Admonish them -- once, twice, three times, four times, ten times," he advised. "If this doesn't help, refuse to share their beds."

And if that doesn't work? He asks.

"Beat them," one of the 3 responded.

"That's right," Al-'Arifi said.

FULL video can be found here:

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1594.htm

...and it's all LEGAL under sharia law!!!!! icon_twisted.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jordanian
post 12/13/07 05:12 PM
Post #2

New

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 3,501
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: the conflict between armenians and azeberians and turks , the conflict between christians and muslims in sham , (Syria , Lebanon , egypt , jordan , iraq ,and palestine . also the confilt between palastinies and jordanians .

iam talking to you today telling you that iam a christine , and i live and my nativity and nationality is from the middle east , what u did in this topic is scare the name of islam , many of my friends are muslims , they are not like this , this is not what their religions says , it dosent encourage violance , and it honors and respects women and their rights , for the woman plays an essential role in islam , but unfortunately there are extremers espically in saudi arabia , that beat there women and wive , but now adays it is ending , the women in arabia are creating a feminie reveloutioun , . no body from islam , who truly knows ,its teaching will commit such a sin beleive me , its just commoners from arabia , who are muslims and want to understand islam in the way that is best for them , iam sure there are many extremers from all religion who do the same thing , violance is not a part of islam , it is part of the human nature which islam condmens.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/17/14 03:24 PM