2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Turkish Invasion Of Cyprus In 1974, Turks and Total massacre and plunder
Kurd-BOSS
post 11/29/07 05:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Validating
Member No.: 392

33 years have passed since the illegal Turkish invasion and occupation of norhtern Cyprus

5000 Greek Cypriots killed by Turk army in 1974

As a result of the invasion, approximately 5,000 Cypriots were killed and more than 1,400 Greek Cypriots, including four Americans of Cypriot descent, who still remain missing.

http://www.house.gov/apps/list/speech/fl09...s_invasion.html

Since 1974, the northern territory of the Republic of Cyprus has been occupied by the armed forces of the Turkish Republic. In the aftermath of the Turkish invasions of July 20 and August 14, 1974, over 200,000 Greek Cypriots were ethnically cleansed from their homes and had to flee as refugees to the southern part of the island, while more than 50,000 Turkish Cypriots were forced un-willingly to move in the occupied area. Over 5,000 Cypriots were killed. Eighty percent of Cypriots are of Hellenic descent, and Eighteen percent of Cypriots are of Turkish.

Thousands of Cypriots remain missing.

However, after the Turkish invasion of 1974, about 150,000 Turks from Anatolia were transferred or decided to settle in the north. This has changed the actual demographic structure of the island. Northern Cyprus now claims 265,100 inhabitants,[35] closer to 30% of the population of the island.

The Turkish government arranged an influx of settlers from Turkey, altering the demographics of the island in violation of the Geneva Convention.

40% of the island occupied, Turks dont even account for 18%

Nicosia on fire by Turkish air force

Kyrenia totally flattened by the Turks

Napalm bombs dropped on Cypriots by Turkish army

Villages occupied by the Turks

Greek Cypriots taken to Adana Camps in Turkey in 1974. Some will return alive and talk about their experience

Only Turkey recognizes pseudo-state in northern Cyprus
It has received diplomatic recognition only from Turkey, on which it is dependent for economic, political and military support. The rest of the international community, including the United Nations and European Union, recognise the sovereignty of the Republic of Cyprus over the whole island.

Turkish Cypriots proclaimed a separate state, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC), under the leadership of Rauf Denktaş, on November 15, 1983. UN Security Council Resolution 541 of November 18, 1983 declared the action illegal and called for the withdrawal of Turkish troops. The Resolution also asked all member states to refrain from recognising and providing assistance to the government of the secessionist entity. The only country to recognise the TRNC is Turkey, which does not recognise the authority of the Republic of Cyprus over the whole island. Turkey refers to the government of the Republic of Cyprus as 'the Greek Cypriot administration'.

Thank you Turkey

Missing Cypriots
http://www.missing-cy.org/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 11/29/07 05:30 PM
Post #2

Armenian school in Cyprus burned down by Turkish army

The Melconian Armenian School in Nicosia. It was and still is the biggest Armenian school in Cyprus and comprises of a Kindergarten, an Elementary School, a 6-year High School, as well as dormitories for children from other countries.

Although a clearly non-military target, the Melconian School is also turned into rubble and ruins during the 1974 Turkish invasion by the Turkish air force.

In the photo on the left you can see the burnt beds of the Dormitory of the Melconian Armenian School in Cyprus.

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 12/02/07 11:14 AM
Post #3

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/03/07 01:59 AM
Post #4

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 3,426
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Turkish, Armenian, Greek.

DO you have any idea what was EOKA - A and EOKA - B ?

Do you know the ratio of the land belonged to the Turks before and after the operation?

Do you know what happened in the referandum a few years back ?

Do you know the military coups of Greece and Cyprus ?

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 12/03/07 07:16 AM
Post #5

Crimes to state by Turkey in relation to Cyprus:

- Illegal invasion

- Illegal occupation since 1974

- Illegal annexation and declaration of the so-called 'Turkish republic of Northern-Cyprus"

- The death of 5000+ Cypriots

- The ethnic cleansing of almost 200.000 Greek Cypriots.

- The missing of more than 1500 Cypriots

- The illegal settlement of 150.000 Anatolia Turks to Cyprus, in violation of the Geneva convention.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/03/07 09:03 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 12/03/07 03:16 PM) [snapback]117997[/snapback]
Crimes to state by Turkey in relation to Cyprus:

- Illegal invasion

- Illegal occupation since 1974

- Illegal annexation and declaration of the so-called 'Turkish republic of Northern-Cyprus"

- The death of 5000+ Cypriots

- The ethnic cleansing of almost 200.000 Greek Cypriots.

- The missing of more than 1500 Cypriots

- The illegal settlement of 150.000 Anatolia Turks to Cyprus, in violation of the Geneva convention.

So you don't know anything about the things I posted above. Well then take this topic to Cyprus page where it belongs. And good luck with ending the illegal occupation of cyprus by turks icon_biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kurd-BOSS
post 12/03/07 09:28 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/03/07 10:03 AM) [snapback]117998[/snapback]
So you don't know anything about the things I posted above. Well then take this topic to Cyprus page where it belongs. And good luck with ending the illegal occupation of cyprus by turks icon_biggrin.gif

icon_sad.gif Sad you are laughing about this, hundreds of thousands of lives have been darkened by this terror.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/03/07 11:26 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(Kurd-BOSS @ 12/03/07 05:28 PM) [snapback]118000[/snapback]
icon_sad.gif Sad you are laughing about this, hundreds of thousands of lives have been darkened by this terror.

Yea yea , been there done that. How is life on occupied Assyria lately ? Are you enjoying your new lands?

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 12/03/07 02:51 PM
Post #9

TURKIST

Member No.: 262

k**d's bullsheet again. It is shown a cyprus map and greeks also dominated mountain hills !

Complete greek-propaganda ! But futile. Cyprus is Turkish .

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/04/07 01:41 AM
Post #10

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 12/03/07 10:51 PM) [snapback]118013[/snapback]
k**d's bullsheet again. It is shown a cyprus map and greeks also dominated mountain hills !

Complete greek-propaganda ! But futile. Cyprus is Turkish .

Well not only Turkish but Greek also. The problem is they can't tolerate the Turks there and as long as they keep behaving like a 2 year old baby girl they will keep looking at the Turkish flag and army icon_smile.gif

And the best part is they said NO to the referandum, I can't even believe how perfectly it worked for us smiley23.gif

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/05/07 01:53 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

But futile. Cyprus is Turkish .

so is ireland and canada if we follow your logic soo...

And the best part is they said NO to the referandum,

i already posted about the referendum in the cyprus page. it properly explains WHY they said no in the referendum.

DO you have any idea what was EOKA - A and EOKA - B ?

Do you know the ratio of the land belonged to the Turks before and after the operation?

Do you know what happened in the referandum a few years back ?

Do you know the military coups of Greece and Cyprus ?

is a turk really writing this? awwwhh the irony is killing me

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/06/07 01:31 AM
Post #12

QUOTE(Hosank @ 12/05/07 09:53 PM) [snapback]118117[/snapback]
so is ireland and canada if we follow your logic soo...
i already posted about the referendum in the cyprus page. it properly explains WHY they said no in the referendum.
is a turk really writing this? awwwhh the irony is killing me

But the reality is they said NO and it is just perfect icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/06/07 06:19 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 707
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: ARMENIA!

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/06/07 07:31 AM) [snapback]118135[/snapback]
But the reality is they said NO and it is just perfect icon_smile.gif

Your ignorance is striking, I actually flinched at your response...

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/07/07 01:59 AM
Post #14

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/07/07 02:19 AM) [snapback]118156[/snapback]
Your ignorance is striking, I actually flinched at your response...

Isn't that lovely, it must really be sad to read the papers blaming Greeks about the referandum, if you read any at all icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/07/07 04:00 PM
Post #15

i am half irish half armenian, ireland is free from england, but armenia has yet to be free from the clutches of turkey

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/07/07 07:59 AM) [snapback]118179[/snapback]
Isn't that lovely, it must really be sad to read the papers blaming Greeks about the referandum, if you read any at all icon_wink.gif

Again... come up with more descent answers and you will maybe be taken seriously.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/09/07 12:12 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/08/07 12:00 AM) [snapback]118208[/snapback]
Again... come up with more descent answers and you will maybe be taken seriously.

Oh really , and you can't imagine how I desire your attantion icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/10/07 04:50 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/09/07 06:12 PM) [snapback]118254[/snapback]
Oh really , and you can't imagine how I desire your attantion icon_smile.gif

trust me I couldnt care less, but I meant forumwise. So far you have earned the respect of Khazari and mordoth... I wouldnt be proud if I were you.

Take some time to read what other people say before taking up valuable space icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 12/11/07 12:09 PM
Post #18

Poster 300

Member No.: 3,488
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: TURKEY

YES IRLANDAHAY YOU NEVER CAN SAY GOOD WORD ?

WITH YOUR BLINDE HATE YOU MISS ALOT IN YOUR LIFE.HOW OLD ARE YOU IRISH?

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/11/07 05:21 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(KHAZARI @ 12/11/07 06:09 PM) [snapback]118301[/snapback]
YES IRLANDAHAY YOU NEVER CAN SAY GOOD WORD ?

WITH YOUR BLINDE HATE YOU MISS ALOT IN YOUR LIFE.HOW OLD ARE YOU IRISH?

why does my age matter?

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 12/12/07 12:23 PM
Post #20

Poster 300

Member No.: 3,488
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: TURKEY

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/11/07 05:21 PM) [snapback]118307[/snapback]
why does my age matter?

BECAUSE YOU ONLY WANT TO FIGHT HERE YOU NOT HAVE GOOD WORDS AND YOU ONLY WANT INSULT PEOPLE....

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/13/07 04:51 PM
Post #21

He is around 14-15 and in a catholic school. He is under great strees trying to protect his dignity from the fag priests so he is trying to take it on other people on virtual platforms icon_smile.gif

Just let him be Khazari.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 12/13/07 05:19 PM
Post #22

TURKIST

I recommend all irish guys who feel themselves as armenians to go to panaryan.net ; so that you can swear to Turks or whomever you wish freely, with no offending.

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/13/07 09:17 PM
Post #23

Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

lol, why don't you, mordoth, as the forum's bosnian simply drift off and write on a pan-turkism forum? it's just the same..what's with all these blunt insults...

and for christ sake, khazari, stop writing in caps, it's against the forum rules.

CEARLY, you guys simply decided to ommit searching for the passage i already wrote on the referendum, and decided to go on debating 'nothing' amongst yourselfs, which degenerated into a war of words
so i will repost.:

The main reason for the 75 percent "no" vote among Greek Cypriots in the referendum was their perception that the Annan Plan was unbalanced and excessively pro-Turkish, and that it would not safeguard Greek Cypriot rights in the north.

Political leaders in both controlled areas of Republic of Cyprus and Greece also influenced the Greek Cypriot vote by strongly opposing the plan. Tassos Papadopoulos, president of the Republic of Cyprus, spoke out against the plan in an emotional speech broadcast live on television. Two days before the referendums, Cyprus's biggest party, AKEL, decided to reject the Annan Plan because of its perceived bias. Greek Prime Minister Kostas Karamanlis decided to maintain a "neutral" position over the plan, but the Greek opposition leader George Papandreou (of the PASOK party) urged Cypriots to vote in favour, also because the plan had been promoted by his political party while it was still on power and Mr. Papandreou himself was the foreign minister of Greece during the last PASOK term. Mr. Papandreou even stated that the plan was laid out during his term and that both parts were ready for "a final common agreement" before his party lost the elections. Mr. Papandreou's involvement in conceiving and negotating crucial points of the plan has been a source of controversy in Greece, at least during the referendum days.

Many Greek Cypriots opposed the plan as it meant endorsing a confederal state with a weak central government and considerable local autonomy, rather than the pre-1974 status quo ante of Greek Cypriot majority rule over a minority Turkish population. It would also have left Greeks dispossessed of their homes in 1974 without financial redress or the return of their property. The plan would have cemented the division of Cyprus into two political entities and safeguarded the presence of settlers from mainland Turkey, both of which were felt to be illegitimate and unfair outcomes. Any solution other than a return to the status quo ante was deemed unacceptable by many Greek Cypriots, and opinion polls conducted over the entire period of the negotiations from start to finish had always shown around 80% opposition to the proposals.

There were reservations over the fate of property or humanitarian disputes, which could no longer be brought before an International Court according to the plan, but would have to be settled by a third party set by the warrant forces. An embargo on weapon imports to the Greek Cypriot side, until the Turkish Cypriot side would be able to fully support itself also caused reservations among Greek Cypriots, in part because it did not apply to the Turkish forces.

On the Turkish Cypriot side, the plan was felt to be excessively pro-Greek, but most Turkish Cypriots were willing to accept it as a means of ending their prolonged international isolation and exclusion from the wider European economy. It was opposed by their leadership, with the Turkish Cypriot President Rauf Denktaş actively advocating a no vote. However, his Prime Minister Mehmet Ali Talat favoured the plan's acceptance, while Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan also supported it. Turkey saw a resolution of the Cyprus issue as being an essential first step to eventual Turkish membership of the EU as well as a way of defusing tensions with Greece.

The Grey Wolves (a Turkish right-wing nationalist group belonging to the MHP nationalist party) actively advocated a "no" vote. There were some limited riots caused by the Grey Wolves party activists against pro-ratification supporters during the pre-vote period. At least 50 such activists had arrived in Northern Cyprus during the pre-voting period. However, the referendum itself passed off peacefully and was deemed free and fair.

Both sides also had reservations over the fate of property or humanitarian disputes, which could no longer be brought before an International Court according to the plan, but would have to be settled in Cyprus, in front of a specially appointed non-EU court, including UN, UK and USA representatives.

Although the plan was published on 1 April 2004, it continued to be modified until only 24 hours before the referendum, enabling opponents to argue that people were being asked to vote on something they had not even seen and whose consequences could not be fully analysed.

[edit] Reasons for approval by the Turkish Cypriots[attribution needed]

* Reunification was desired for economic reasons.
* Many Turkish Cypriots no longer perceived the Greek Cypriots as a threat, especially in the light of the strictly bi-zonal proposition of the Annan plan.
* Turkish Cypriots would receive considerable constitutional power in the United Cyprus Republic that the Annan plan proposed, over-proportional to their percentage of the population.
* The Turkish Cypriot component state would still, even after territorial cession of some areas to the Greek Cypriot component state, make up 28.5 percent of the total area of Cyprus, including large economically important areas that were inhabited exclusively by Greek Cypriots prior to the division of Cyprus in 1974.
* The right of return of Greek Cypriots to their homes in the areas coming under the control of the Turkish Cypriot component state would be strictly limited if not, in some cases, forbidden, thus the possibility of Turkish Cypriots becoming a minority in their respective component state would not exist.
* The guarantor states for the Constitution of Cyprus would retain their powers as such, thus Turkey would still arguably have the right to intervene in Cypriot affairs, most definitely on behalf of the Turkish Cypriots and vice versa.
* The Annan plan did not attribute blame, Turkey was not blamed or punished for the invasion in 1974.

[edit] Specific Reasons for rejection by the Greek Cypriots

As summarised by "The Case Against the Annan Plan", Coufoudakis and Kyriakides

* The Ethnic groups in Cyprus are Greek 77%, Turkish 18%, other 5% of the population. (2001) The Annan plan equates the representation of the two major ethnic groups in the proposed Senate and in the Supreme Court giving 50-50 representation to the two communities. The majority becomes a minority in important decision centres.[1]
* The plan created a confederation even though it utilized the term "federation" because there was no hierarchy of laws, while central authority emanated from the so-called component states. Note that the United States abandoned its original confederal structure because it was unworkable, whereas this structure is successfully implemented in Switzerland. In 1789, a federal constitution was established containing a clear federal supremacy clause. The Supreme Court composed of equal numbers of Greek Cypriot (77% of population) and Turkish Cypriot judges(18% of population), plus three foreign judges; thus foreign actors would cast deciding votes.[2]
* The Plan did not include a settlement regarding the repatriation of Turkish settlers living on Greek Cypriot owned land in the 'Northern Cyprus', while after 19 years, the possibility of abolishing the derogation of 5% of Greeks and Turkish citizens who could settle in Cyprus, is obvious, and the danger of a permanent mass settling of Cyprus by Turkey is visible.
* Nearly all the Turkish settlers would be granted citizenship or residence rights leading to citizenship. The central government would have limited control towards future Turkish Immigration. Those settlers opting to return to Turkey would be compensated by Cyprus and Greek Cypriots. Even though Turkey systematically brought in the settlers to alter the demography of the island, it had no responsibility for their Repatriation.
* The Plan simply disregarded the plain language and clear meaning of the Geneva Convention of 1949, section III, article 49, which prohibits colonization by an occupying power. Article 49 states in its last paragraph: "The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."
* The Plan did not deal in full with the issue of demilitarisation of the legally invalid 'TRNC', and Greek Cypriots felt they had no reason to believe Turkish promises concerning the withdrawal of troops.
* Cyprus would be excluded from the European Common Defense and Foreign Policy, while Turkish troops would remain in Cyprus even after the accession of Turkey to the EU with intervention rights, (a military invasion - occasionally used euphemistically), in the future Greek Cypriot component state.
* Many Greek Cypriots interpreted the Right of Return policy as seriously flawed, meaning only 20% of Greek Cypriot refugees would be able to return over a time frame of 25 years, whereas Turkish Cypriots would have had full right of return. The plan denied to all Cypriots rights enjoyed by all other EU citizens (right of free movement and residence, the right to apply to work in any position (including national civil services, the right to vote).[3]
* Turkish Cypriots would have gained all the basic demands it made, from the first day of the implementation of the solution. To be exact, 24 hours after the holding of the referendum. In contrast, everything that the Greek Cypriots were aspiring to achieve, would have postponed without guarantees and depend upon the good will of Turkey to fulfil the obligations it undertakes.
* The return of the Turkish occupied land will take place in the period between three and a half months and three and a half years from the moment the solution is signed with no guarantees whatsoever that this shall be implemented. The Cypriot-Greek proposal of placing these areas under the control of the United Nations Peacekeeping Force in Cyprus and not the Turkish army has been rejected.
* The Plan did not address the issue of the British Sovereign Base Areas (SBAs) on the island, although parts of the SBAs would be transferred to the governments of the two constituent states.
* The British were granted rights to unilaterally define the continental shelf and territorial waters along two base areas and to claim potential mineral rights. Under the 1959-1960 Zürich and London Agreements, Britain did not have such rights (see the 2nd annex to the Additional Protocol to the 1959 Treaty of Establishment).
* The plan absolved Turkey of all responsibility for its invasion of Cyprus and its murders, rapes, destruction of property and churches, looting and forcing approximately 200,000 Greek Cypriots from their homes and property. The Cyprus government filed applications to the European Commission on Human Rights on September 17, 1974 and on March 21, 1975. The Commission issued its report on the charges made in the two applications on July 10, 1976. In it the Commission found Turkey guilty of violating the following articles of the European Convention on Human Rights:

1. Article 2 - by the killing of innocent civilians committed on a substantial scale;
2. Article 3 - by the rape of women of all ages from 12 to 71;
3. Article 3 - by inhuman treatment of prisoners and persons detained;
4. Article 5 - by deprivation of liberty with regard to detainees and missing persons - a continuing violation;
5. Article 8 - by displacement of persons creating more than 180,000 Greek Cypriot refugees, and be refusing to allow the refugees to return to their homes.

* The plan failed to provide payment by Turkey:

1. for the lives of innocent civilians killed by the Turkish army;
2. for the victims of rape by the Turkish army;
3. for the vast destruction of property and churches by the Turkish army; and
4. for the substantial looting by the Turkish army.

* The Plan subverted the property rights of the Greek Cypriots and other legal owners of property in the occupied area:
o by prohibiting recourse to European courts on property issues;
o by withdrawing all pending cases at the European Court of Human Rights and transferring them to local courts;
o by allowing Turkish Cypriots and illegal mainland Turk settlers/colonists to keep Greek Cypriot homes and property they were illegally given following Turkey's invasion of Cyprus and not having to reimburse the rightful owners of the property for 30 years of illegal use;
o by a highly complicated, ambiguous and uncertain regime for resolving property issues and which is based on the principle that real property owners can ultimately be forced to give up their property rights which would violate the European Convention on Human Rights and international law. The Greek Cypriot property owners would have to be reimbursed by the to be federal treasury which would be funded overwhelmingly by the Greek Cypriots, meaning that Greek Cypriots would be reimbursing themselves.
* The Plan would have the effect of protecting those British citizens who illegally bought Greek Cypriot property from settlers or persons who are not owners; in the occupied north of Cyprus. They would, in effect, not be held responsible for their illegal action.
* The cost of economic reunification would be borne by the Greek Cypriots. The reunification cost has been estimated close to $20b[4]
* Following Annan 5 plan the Greek Cypriots would not have been allowed to make up more than 6% of the population in any single village in the Turkish controlled areas in the north thus they would have been prevented from setting up their own schools for their children and would not have even been able to give birth once this quota was reached.

According to UN 260 resolution Genocide is: (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

* The agreement places time restrictions in the right of free, permanent installation of Greek Cypriots back to their homes and properties in the to be Turkish Cypriot state, which constitutes a deviation from the European Union practices. Those Greek Cypriot refugees that would return to their homes in regions under Turkish Cypriot administration would have no local civil rights, because the political representatives of Turkish Cypriot state would be elected only from Turkish Cypriots.[5]
* The functional weaknesses of the Plan endanger, inter alia, the smooth activity and participation of Cyprus, with one voice, in the European Union. While the Greek Cypriots have with many sacrifices achieved Cyprus accession to the European Union, the Greek Cypriots could very easily be led to the neutralization of the accession until the adoption of all necessary federal and regional legal measures or the loss of the benefits of the accession or the facing of obstacles in Cyprus participation in the Economic and Monetary Union and other European institutions.
* The Economy of Cyprus would have been separate with the plan. There will be no common Monetary policy, fiscal policy and no investments by Greek Cypriot businesses shall be allowed in the Turkish Cypriot constituent state.
* Many Greek-Cypriots felt that the demand that the Cyprus issue be resolved before Cyprus' entry to the EU was so that the reunification would not have to contain elements of European law which were incompatible with certain provisions in the Annan Plan. This was further backed up by many who demanded the EU accept all derogations even if they violate European Court Decisions, European Law and UN Security Council Resolutions. Both Romano Prodi and Günter Verheugen repeatedly indicated that any such derogations should only be for a short period of time and should not violate any European Laws. [6]

as you can see, the referendum was clearly favourable to the turkish minority.

and thus unnaceptable for any self respecting greek

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/15/07 02:52 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(Hosank @ 12/14/07 05:17 AM) [snapback]118359[/snapback]
lol, why don't you, mordoth, as the forum's bosnian simply drift off and write on a pan-turkism forum? it's just the same..what's with all these blunt insults...

and for christ sake, khazari, stop writing in caps, it's against the forum rules.

CEARLY, you guys simply decided to ommit searching for the passage i already wrote on the referendum, and decided to go on debating 'nothing' amongst yourselfs, which degenerated into a war of words
so i will repost.:
as you can see, the referendum was clearly favourable to the turkish minority.

and thus unnaceptable for any self respecting greek

The Annan plan was around 100.000 pages. You just copy pasted a part ,from a Greek source probably. And still the reality is here , they just said no. What a wonderfull thing it is. They did what we wouldn't be able to do in decades by ourselves icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 12/15/07 09:37 PM
Post #25

TURKIST

Well , Turkish media, and President Rauf Denktas also said "vote NO" to Annan Plan.

nothing to do with pro-Turkish...etc ; it was nothing more than a failure of the thought of proamerican-imperialists (UN).

Turks said YES, greaks said NO , and UN still did not change its behavior against a EU MembeR (!) (God Knows ,how come the zone with problems are taken in EU despite the neccesitate of peacekeeping authority) LoL

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/16/07 08:47 AM
Post #26

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 12/16/07 05:37 AM) [snapback]118443[/snapback]
Well , Turkish media, and President Rauf Denktas also said "vote NO" to Annan Plan.

nothing to do with pro-Turkish...etc ; it was nothing more than a failure of the thought of proamerican-imperialists (UN).

Turks said YES, greaks said NO , and UN still did not change its behavior against a EU MembeR (!) (God Knows ,how come the zone with problems are taken in EU despite the neccesitate of peacekeeping authority) LoL

That is a great example of hypocracy my brother. It is just like this lately, the west promises something publically and does just the opposite. UN, EU, USA.. I wonder what more do people need to see to understand that west only cares for their own welfare and so should we.

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 12/16/07 04:03 PM
Post #27

TURKIST

Those westerners should keep their fork tongues behind their teeth ,hm ?

Those hypocrites just wish all things bad about the growing dominant regional power, peacekeeper Turkish republic .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/16/07 09:55 PM
Post #28

. And still the reality is here , they just said no. What a wonderfull thing it is. They did what we wouldn't be able to do in decades by ourselves

lol, i would understand that you turks would be too lazy to go search for the section, but when it is posted right infront of you, and still ignore it, to continue discussing nothing. then there is a problem.

mordoth? how can you have such an innocent frame of mind when writing about 'western imperialism' on the topic discussing your invasion of another country?

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/17/07 07:56 AM
Post #29

QUOTE(Hosank @ 12/17/07 05:55 AM) [snapback]118481[/snapback]
lol, i would understand that you turks would be too lazy to go search for the section, but when it is posted right infront of you, and still ignore it, to continue discussing nothing. then there is a problem.

mordoth? how can you have such an innocent frame of mind when writing about 'western imperialism' on the topic discussing your invasion of another country?

Yea tell me about it . How are your studies going on about takişng your genocide claims to judgement? Are we going to see it in this century ??

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/17/07 09:07 AM
Post #30

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/13/07 10:51 PM) [snapback]118352[/snapback]
He is around 14-15 and in a catholic school. He is under great strees trying to protect his dignity from the fag priests so he is trying to take it on other people on virtual platforms icon_smile.gif

Just let him be Khazari.

Dont you have a bus to blow yourself up in in the name of Islam or something...?

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/17/07 09:11 AM
Post #31

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 12/16/07 03:37 AM) [snapback]118443[/snapback]

Its quite funny how most if not all of mordoth's posts make little to no sense whatsoever, and are just sugar quoted with intelligent sounding words so as to give the allusion that it makes the slightest bit of sense.

Arrow, I am still not able to understand how you saw anything worth answering in this post of his.

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/17/07 09:14 AM
Post #32

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 12/16/07 10:03 PM) [snapback]118469[/snapback]
Those westerners should keep their fork tongues behind their teeth ,hm ?

Those hypocrites just wish all things bad about the growing dominant regional power, peacekeeper Turkish republic .

That statement is a big hint towards your level of intelligence... much appreciated.
We can clearly see what we're dealing with

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/17/07 12:36 PM
Post #33

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/17/07 05:11 PM) [snapback]118501[/snapback]
Its quite funny how most if not all of mordoth's posts make little to no sense whatsoever, and are just sugar quoted with intelligent sounding words so as to give the allusion that it makes the slightest bit of sense.

Arrow, I am still not able to understand how you saw anything worth answering in this post of his.

I just went with the flow. Besides he is right about right winged Turks voting NO, they believed that since voting YES meant the withdrawal of Turkish Army from the island and immigrants returning to Turkiye, it was a bad thing to do.

ANd come to think of it, since Greeks voted NO they must be the right winged Turks, or even members of MHP icon_biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/17/07 04:13 PM
Post #34

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/17/07 06:36 PM) [snapback]118515[/snapback]
I just went with the flow. Besides he is right about right winged Turks voting NO, they believed that since voting YES meant the withdrawal of Turkish Army from the island and immigrants returning to Turkiye, it was a bad thing to do.

ANd come to think of it, since Greeks voted NO they must be the right winged Turks, or even members of MHP icon_biggrin.gif

Why is that a bad thing? Turkish army is an occupational force and so are the 150 000 settlers.

hahahah! that last statement, altho stupid, gave me quite a laugh.

Cheers for that...

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/17/07 08:18 PM
Post #35

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/18/07 12:13 AM) [snapback]118524[/snapback]
hahahah! that last statement, altho stupid, gave me quite a laugh.

Cheers for that...

Well it was supposed to icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mordoth
post 12/21/07 03:30 PM
Post #36

TURKIST

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/17/07 11:11 AM) [snapback]118501[/snapback]

If a child is to be educated in a catholic school, then the resulting pupils ( irlandahay-hossy ) are to be like this icon_smile.gif I see why they still try to agitate and to defend the WRONG ideas and to live unreal evidences of their own .

Shut up boys =)

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/22/07 01:08 PM
Post #37

QUOTE(Mordoth @ 12/21/07 09:30 PM) [snapback]118620[/snapback]
If a child is to be educated in a catholic school, then the resulting pupils ( irlandahay-hossy ) are to be like this icon_smile.gif I see why they still try to agitate and to defend the WRONG ideas and to live unreal evidences of their own .

Shut up boys =)

LOL
wtv dude...

hahahahahaha

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/23/07 09:05 AM
Post #38

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/22/07 09:08 PM) [snapback]118639[/snapback]
LOL
wtv dude...

hahahahahaha

Well you are in a catholic school...

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/23/07 09:57 AM
Post #39

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/23/07 03:05 PM) [snapback]118664[/snapback]

and yet his post made NO sense whatsoever.

tell me, what does going to a french canadian catholic school (catholic by name, not run by priests, we have one religion class every 2 weeks and most who go there are atheist) have to do with my opinion of turks?

please, enlighten me...or do us all a favor and shut the f*ck up icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/24/07 02:59 PM
Post #40

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/23/07 05:57 PM) [snapback]118671[/snapback]
and yet his post made NO sense whatsoever.

tell me, what does going to a french canadian catholic school (catholic by name, not run by priests, we have one religion class every 2 weeks and most who go there are atheist) have to do with my opinion of turks?

please, enlighten me...or do us all a favor and shut the f*ck up icon_smile.gif

Since you learn history at school, it has everything to do with it.

Oh and it is a good thing for you boys that there are not many priests around you icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
irlandahay
post 12/24/07 10:06 PM
Post #41

QUOTE(arrow @ 12/24/07 08:59 PM) [snapback]118723[/snapback]
Since you learn history at school, it has everything to do with it.

Oh and it is a good thing for you boys that there are not many priests around you icon_wink.gif

We do history of Quebec and Canada. You really are going deep just to find something to say. It seems to me you dont know how to keep your mouth shut because all you do is talk without anything of any significance coming out... it's sad.

Haha and please, as if Imams dont rape anyone. You muslims treat your women like cattle and after they get raped you blame it on them. Scum people you are...

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/25/07 12:56 PM
Post #42

QUOTE(irlandahay @ 12/25/07 06:06 AM) [snapback]118728[/snapback]
We do history of Quebec and Canada. You really are going deep just to find something to say. It seems to me you dont know how to keep your mouth shut because all you do is talk without anything of any significance coming out... it's sad.

Haha and please, as if Imams dont rape anyone. You muslims treat your women like cattle and after they get raped you blame it on them. Scum people you are...

I am sure your teachers are proud of your knowledge. And do you want me to post again how much the church is paying the families of abused boys again. And yes , I am sure there are crooked imams but when they are cought raping a boy, they can't pay their way out .

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/26/07 09:05 PM
Post #43

is that a basis for prejudice?

you know arrow...when people find out that a catholic priest has abused a child, it is a great scandal, but however, for every catholic boy abused, there are at least 300 muslim boys abused, and the difference here is that no one does anything about it...so when we compare civilisations i would rather the catholic priest.

and anyways, once again it seems to you have helped degenerate this topic into insulting other people's faiths...how 'civilized' of you

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/27/07 01:39 AM
Post #44

QUOTE(Hosank @ 12/27/07 05:05 AM) [snapback]118787[/snapback]
is that a basis for prejudice?

you know arrow...when people find out that a catholic priest has abused a child, it is a great scandal, but however, for every catholic boy abused, there are at least 300 muslim boys abused, and the difference here is that no one does anything about it...so when we compare civilisations i would rather the catholic priest.

and anyways, once again it seems to you have helped degenerate this topic into insulting other people's faiths...how 'civilized' of you

Actually when I first wrote about the abuse of boyus from priests and church paying their way out , that was my sole point.

In an underdeveloped mid east society, although it is pretty wicked / unhuman, an imam or a person of power do get away with their crimes.

But in the states I mentioned, USA, UK, Ireland, they are "civilised", there should be no excuse of abusing children. I am a father of 2,5 yr old baby girl and I know I can hurt people for her safety. And when I see that church is paying billions to the families of the abused , as sick as abusers are the parents that take the money, it makes me puke. In a civilised state, they shouldn't be able to go untouched. And the fact that they do is an example of how similiar east and west is , according to me.

Just my 5 cents.

PS: I do like to piss irish time to time, after all his posts aimed at me are 99% agressive icon_wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 12/28/07 02:51 AM
Post #45

In an underdeveloped mid east society, although it is pretty wicked / unhuman, an imam or a person of power do get away with their crimes.

But in the states I mentioned, USA, UK, Ireland, they are "civilised", there should be no excuse of abusing children.

my friend...as you have just unknowingly pointed out, that is why, in western countries, such actions are known as SCANDALS, unlike in the middle east, where, as you have said, people get away with it.

also, do not forget that no matter where one lives, we are all humans, we all have theft, murder and so on. just like us priests are human, the catholic order is a human organisation, just as crooks can slip into our government FROM TIME TO TIME, they can be priests, or any other part of our society, but when they are caught, politician, or priest, it is a SCANDAL, in western countries, it is a scandal, because this is not supposed to be the norm. however, as you pointed out, in the middle east, politician or religious leader can act as they please, and the fact that no one objects, or calls scandal, is where the lack of civilisation presides.

the millions of dollars are not meant to cover up the crimes of INDIVIDUALS, but rather to compensate, there is a difference.
and fine, your daughter is not a catholic boy, so why does it make you sick?

+Quote Post
arrow
post 12/28/07 10:52 AM
Post #46

Nice try man just not enough. You nor nobody else can explain me why those priests are not in jail. And the difference that is being brought up all the time between west and east, and one you guys are so proud of, rightfully, is the difference of our actions and reactions.

I said I know in mid east what you tell is right, from time to time such azzholes do get away with crimes, but in west it shouldn't be.

You know it, I know it, all media knows it and they just pay their way out. How sick is that. And church may pay for compensation but the individuals still should get punishment.

What I am writing is not about church but some priests. The church should pay, it is a good thing, but the payment shouldn't be for cleaning up the mess but rather for caring for the wounded..

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 01/04/08 12:14 AM
Post #47

lol
arrow...it seems to me that you read my post with one eye closed.

i suggest you leave your computer, go into town, and learn the subtilties of the english language, then reread my post.

but in west it shouldn't be.

yes..i agree...THAT'S WHY IN THE WEST IT BECOMES A BLOODY SCANDAL. BLOODY HELL...
and do understand that, in the middle east, in the west, and even in china, people are people, not machines, people can be good, bad, perverts, or anything.

im sure you realise that the priests involved in such scandals are usually kicked out of the church. once that is done, they are out of the churches hands, since the church does not make the law, and does not send people to prison, that is where the government comes in. you cannot blame the church for what the government does nor now. seperation of church and state, they say.

+Quote Post
arrow
post 01/04/08 02:43 AM
Post #48

QUOTE(Hosank @ 01/04/08 08:14 AM) [snapback]118910[/snapback]
and do understand that, in the middle east, in the west, and even in china, people are people, not machines, people can be good, bad, perverts, or anything.

im sure you realise that the priests involved in such scandals are usually kicked out of the church. once that is done, they are out of the churches hands, since the church does not make the law, and does not send people to prison, that is where the government comes in. you cannot blame the church for what the government does nor now. seperation of church and state, they say.

I have been saying that good and bad human thing for ages in here. nice to see someone finally started to use this argument...

Anyways, I know church does not make laws and etc.. but tell me, why does THE CHURCH pay for the crimes of priests so they get away untouched.

Or is it enough punishment in your eyes to kick a priest out of the priesthood when he rapes a kid ? BTW, do you know how many priests got into jail for their crimes ?

Before you try to comment about my english you should have a little common logic. A man, no matter what his proffesion is, raping a kid or an adult should be punished. DO we agree on this ?

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 01/04/08 06:31 PM
Post #49

but tell me, why does THE CHURCH pay for the crimes of priests so they get away untouched.

i will try to make this very clear.

the church is not just throwing money in order to save the priests. the church is paying a settlement, agreed apon, by the families a legal suit. in otherwords, it is ridding itself of the blame. by paying the money, they agree that it is their fault that a pervert was allowed to practice, but they also say that it is not their fault that the man touched children.

HOWEVER..as i mentionned, and you agreed, the church is NOT the state, and thus, cannot punish the priest any further than discommunicating him or what ever they do. that is the duty of THE LAW.

this goes for any profession. say a dentist does something wrong, and the patient sues, the Order of Dentists can take his licence to practice away, but the order of dentists does not have the authority to imprison him.

raping a kid or an adult should be punished. DO we agree on this ?

yES...be he a priest OR Not..

man, i feel like im trying to convince a turk...oh wait...

+Quote Post
arrow
post 01/06/08 06:53 AM
Post #50

I agree most of what you posted , about church not makşng laws etc ( although they do make laws about how religion is to be followed ) but the only part I will never agree you is " WHY THE HELL THOSE EX PRIESTS ARE OUT ON THE STREETS" ......

Who will make sure they won't hurt other kids?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/20/14 08:00 PM