Reply to this topicStart new topic
Behistun_inscriptions By Hamma Mirwaisi From Jaffati Service
Jaff Sassani
post 01/15/10 11:32 AM
Post #1

Poster 200

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 3,513
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Plight of Sassanian people in Kurdistan region of Iraq and Iran

BEHISTUN_INSCRIPTIONS by HAMMA MIRWAISI

Please read in the link below:

http://sites.google.com/site/behistunmin/f...urdish-alphabet

Behistun cuneiform inscriptions
Discovery of 2500 years old Aryan language (Kurdish, Elam, Persian and others language) below for your informations
From Behistun (Behishtan) cuneiform inscriptions to the Kurmanji Kurdish Alphabet

Note

In Darius, Behishtan (DB), Column 4, number 89 below:
He is saying I used Aryan language in my inscreptions writing.
89 ramazdha : i(ya)m : dipmaiy : ty(m) : adam : akunavam : patisham : ariy : ha : ut : pavast
Of God, this is the inscription which I made. Besides, it was in Aryan, and as you Know on clay tablets

Author: Hamma Mirwaisi

Copyright 2010 Hamma Mirwaisi. All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying, without written permission of the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission from the publisher.
From Behishtan cuneiform inscriptions to the Kurmanji Kurdish Alphabet

Dear reader

I am so exited with my finding to put into arrest the differences between Kurds, Persian, Elamite and other branches within our Airyanem Vaejah nations. Please read and understand our old language. Yes indeed we have one common language, called Airyanem Vaejah language of Prophet Zoroaster and the holy Book of Avesta.

The alphabet of the Kurmanji Kurdish dialect contains 31 letters below:
A, B, C, , D, E, , F, G, H, I, , J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, Ş, T, U, , V, W, X, Y, Z
a, b, c, , d, e, , f, g, h, i, , j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, ş, t, u, , v, w, x, y, z

But our old Airyanem Vaejah language does not have letters (Q, E, , O and W) in the Emperor Darius the Great Behishtan inscriptions, there are letters for sh and th like English using two letters for one sound.

The alphabet of the Airyanem Vaejah language contains 29 letters below

without Q of Arabic:

A, A, B, C, , D, F, G, H, I, , J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, SH, T, TH, U, , V, X, Y, Z

a, , b, c, , d, f, g, h, i, , j, k, l, m, n, p, r, s, sh, t, th, u, , v, x, y, z

My work on the translations of text to English is written below each line with the meaning of each word. Please let me know if you think that the words meaning is different. I will look at it and change the word after we agree.
Please extend support to those publications that are supporting education of our people for true democratic system out of intimidations and use of force for their great works. They are truly serving our nations cause. We do need to get united; I hope my work will be the foundations for our union as one nation like we used to be one nation during the time of Median Empire ,Achaemenid Empires and those of Parthian and Sassanid Empire too.
Long live our struggle for peace and freedom.

The Achaemenian Kings left extensive cuneiform inscriptions in Old Persian dated roughly between 600 BCE and 300 BCE. They also left ruins which have been described as the most grandiose of the ancient world. While it is by no means certain that they were orthodox Zoroastrians, the majority opinion among scholars is that this is very likely. One of the strongest arguments for this is the frequent mention of Ahura Mazda in the inscriptions, which is almost certainly an innovation of Zarathushtra's. Their religion is also described by Herodotus in sufficient detail to leave little doubt that they were basically Zoroastrian.

"Ahura Mazda came to my aid."

It was thanks to Darius the Great that we have been able to decipher the cuneiform script, which had fallen into even deeper oblivion than Egyptian hieroglyphs.

Based on Roland G. Kent, Old Persian, 1953
See UC Berkeley site for an Old Persian syllabary
Darius, Behishtan (DB), Column 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
http://www.avesta.org/op/op.htm#amh
Darius, Behishtan (DB), Column 1:
Trilingual inscription on face of a gorge beneath panel of sculptures

Please read from the link above
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/20/14 08:10 AM