Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Map & Flag
Azertos
post 12/12/05 08:36 AM
Post #1

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 264

by the way those Georgians have a beautiful flag, I think it's changed after the revolution.

I personally was not fond of the former flag....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Baku87
post 01/31/06 04:23 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 227

QUOTE(Azertos)
by the way those Georgians have a beautiful flag, I think it's changed after the revolution.

I personally was not fond of the former flag....

Yeah I agree, its showing more about the Georgians then the previous flag, which was kinda depressive (I think). But when did they change the flag, after what revolution? icon_confused.gif

+Quote Post
Azertos
post 01/31/06 04:28 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 264

The Rose revolution! when the president Saakashvilli won the elections.

+Quote Post
Baku87
post 01/31/06 04:38 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 227

QUOTE(Azertos)
The Rose revolution! when the president Saakashvilli won the elections.

ow interesting I heard about it but didnt know it was a revolution. But it would definitly explain the increasment in the Georgian economy icon_razz.gif

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 01/22/07 09:37 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

yes, you probably did not hear about the revolution, it is what we civilised people like to call a peaceful revolution.something you are probably not familiar with...

yes the flag changed after 2003's rose revolution. it was the flag of the opposition movement. it truly is pretty, it demonstrates georgias christian identity, but some claim that it neglects the muslim minorities.

infact, the flags of azeribaijan armenia and georgia were the ones of these post-soviet republics, these same colours were once again used and, obviously, georgia finished by changing it's flag.

+Quote Post
eren berke
post 01/03/08 01:11 AM
Post #6

New

Member No.: 3,538
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: All cultures, all nations. I have a particular interest in Turkey though, as I am i citizen of that nation.

Oh yes, because Armenian revolutionaries are as peaceful as it gets, rights? Like the Dashnaks and the Hunchaks? They were so peaceful they butchered 3 million muslims to create Armenia. How civilised those Armenians are!

How is Georgia's application with NATO going? I hope they get in soon, before Putin pulls them back into orbit around Russia.

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 02/02/08 07:23 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

lool..funny you mention that..
did you know that before 1920, there were never more than 5000 members in the dashnak party (being the largest, and the hunchaks the smallest, you can imagine how little they had)..do you really think 5000 people, in a country where they were the minority, while their people were being mass murdered, managed to undermine one of the largest militaries of it's day and murder 3 million people?..

i mean for that to happen..these 3 million people must have been lining up infront of a machine gun or something..man, you turks have no logic at all ...

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 02/17/08 01:37 PM
Post #8

Poster 300

Member No.: 3,488
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: TURKEY

..man, you turks have no logic at all ...
[/quote]

WE ARE THE TURKS NO HAVE LOGIC??? icon_neutral.gif

LOL, YOU MAKE RESEARCH ABOUT THAT ?VERY INTERESTING MAYBE YOU CAN PLEASE SHARE WITH US OTHER YOUR RESEARCHS ABOUT TURKS icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post
KHAZARI
post 06/05/08 12:24 PM
Post #9

Poster 300

Member No.: 3,488
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: TURKEY

koakh ani ohev otkha icon_smile.gif

+Quote Post