Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A role model
Tipton
post 08/26/05 10:59 AM
Post #1

Group: MEIC Conversion Group
Member No.: 14

I think it would be worth it to stay in the world's only 6-star hotel with rolls-royce service from the airport and gold fixtures. But the heat! OY! I spent a week there spring 2001. And the heat is a bugger. And I LIKE heat.

Great place to buy gold btw. They sell 22k jewelry. Hard to find that anywhere else.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nesreen
post 11/15/05 03:45 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 20

QUOTE(Tipton)
I think it would be worth it to stay in the world's only 6-star hotel with rolls-royce service from the airport and gold fixtures. But the heat! OY! I spent a week there spring 2001. And the heat is a bugger. And I LIKE heat.

Great place to buy gold btw. They sell 22k jewelry. Hard to find that anywhere else.

I heard it is 7 stars .
Many UK celebrities are buying houses and mansions in there with a spot in the marina for their yachts .

i also heard about the amazing fish restaurants in the Bourj Al Arab restaurant , where the walls and ceiling are glass which shows real fish , some huge swimming and it is apparently fabulous .
Im not sure i would like to watch fish swimming peacefully and eat it on my table tough . that s MY opinion . it will put me off .

+Quote Post
Urartu
post 04/26/07 11:47 PM
Post #3

Poster

Member No.: 3,390
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: Armenia, Assyria, and Kurdistan. Those are my main interests, others include the rest of the Middle East...

Damn I wish I could go to Dubai. My Iraqi friend told me how it was when he went there and he told me how the standards of living there are better than the US icon_eek.gif . That’s impressive.

By far one of the coolest places to visit in the Middle East……

+Quote Post
Hosank
post 05/02/07 06:19 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 966
Conflict/Cultural/Country Interest: armenia, turkey, azerbaijan, mostly, ...christian lebanon...

my cousins live in dubai, they love it there.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 04/18/14 04:35 AM